Poshmarknot trustworthy

A

I’ve sold some items to Poshmark and they were supposed to deposit money into my account in a few days time but 2 weeks later I still haven’t received anything. This company claims that money was sent and there is some banking problem but I just don’t buy it.

• Yv
    Yvonne Smith Apr 21, 2019

I order them March from I hope this is the name Jumious.THERE ARE 4 PAIRS OF SHOES THIS IS THE THRIRD TIME I TIED TO GET THEM

• Sh
    Sherry84 Dec 11, 2018

I sold some items on ppshmark and the buyers accept my items and gave me 5 star 2 diffrent people. Poshmark let this sales go theough and they earned their 20% from the sale and Now poshmark blocked my account and wont let me redeem my money.
    Do not use this shady company. Theu never respond to you

• Ka
    Kayty Oct 16, 2018

This is Kaye Thiriot U purchased a pair of boots 9/12/18 I had to return them I followed your directions returned them. Have not received my refund for them. My number from my account is825521894206. Kaye Thiriot. 1734 Jim Bridger Ave. Casper At 82604. Please can I receive my refund of 281.49. Please. Thank you. I have a cost in returns

• He
    Henry Sokolowski Oct 15, 2018

I bought 2 pair of mens shoes that i need to return and i sent emails to Poshmarh as they requested and got no response . These are not inexpensive shoes . They are Buhatchi's There is a phone number to call but voicemail is full . If I dont get a response I will be complaining to my credit card company and filing a dispute

Henry Sokolowski

• Je
    Jermont Perry Oct 15, 2018

I order my shirt September 3, 2018. Haven't receive my shirt yet is I'm require to an refund to my account or how much longer before I get the shirt.

• Pe
    Persuasion12 Oct 02, 2018

I'm requesting a refund for coach rain boots I bought they are to small and not authentic I have sent over 6 messages and no response I'll contact the BBB soon my user name is persuasion 12 my email is [email protected] my phone number is [protected] Malinda mason

• Ca
    carol debolt Sep 10, 2018

I keep getting an error messenger code 1622 and I am using my credit card. you said I had a problem with my bank but there is money in the account

• Pr
    Priya9876 Aug 20, 2018

$350 shoes bought, item NOT as described, was shipped to my PO Box, since it was over 74 hrs, I got to it, no return allowed by poshmark !!! EXTREMELY POOR customer service!!! NEVER BUYING anything again!

• Al
    Alicat1986 Jul 08, 2014

I know this is an old post, but was just wondering if you ever got your money? I am fairly new to Poshmark so have only sold one item. Once the buyer "received" and "accepted" the item (which only took 2-3 days), the money was deposited electronically into my checking account the same day. Just curious... Since I am new to the site, wasn't sure if my experience was the norm or if your experience was??? I hope you finally got your money.