Porsche911 turbo s 2011

Was dealing with Jon Wasserman at Brahman Porsche for weeks.
We finally agreed on everything and was coming down the next day to buy the car and trade in my 550SL Mercedes that he agreed on the price.
The car, a 2011 911 Turbo has been on their site for about a month stating it is CPO and the 101 inspection had to be done.
Wasserman told me a few times it was a CPO car as the site bragged about.
I asked him Saturday 09/28/2019 to send me the CPO inspection report to verify it since he seemed shady all along changing his story.
He then tells me there was an error made and that the car was not a CPO.
I was shocked that I was going to buy it Sunday and he lied to me all along.
The car is still on their site stating it is a CPO and they will not take it down hoping someone will not ask about its verification.
I love Porsche and have owner a Carrrera 4 and then a Turbo which of course I regret selling.
This false practice, or call it for what it is lies gives your company a bad reputation as well as Brahman.
Jon Wasserman knew it was not a CPO and kept telling me it was.
The other question is why after it has gotten over 200 views Brahman has not changed the ad.

Wanted to let you know, hoping you care about your loyal customers.
You have the best cars out their and do not need deception by others to sell your cars.
Hope to hear from you and get Brahman, who will not change the ad for what the car really is, so someone who does not do their due diligence buys a car thinking it has a 2 year warranty until a problem occurs and they are told they got swindled.

Thank you for your time and hope you take my complaint seriously.

Just go to Brahman's website and look for the 2011 S Turbo and you will see I am telling the truth.
They are scam artists and give you a bad nam.

Len Salzman