Having problems with Porsche?

Porsche reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 3, 2008. The latest review 2019 911 Turbo-S Gold exclusive cab` (Number 157 from 200) was posted on Mar 3, 2021. The latest complaint caymen gts 2015 was resolved on Apr 14, 2019. Porsche has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 58 reviews. Porsche has resolved 8 complaints.

Porsche Customer Service Contacts

8800 775 5911 (Russia)
1800 899 9911 (Singapore)
+1 800 767 7243 (United States)
+44 345 791 1911 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+61 394 730 911 (Australia & New Zealand)
+43 662 4681 (Austria)
+32 403 448 140 (Belgium)
+45 43 288 200 (Denmark)
+358 94 391 140 (Finland)
+31 334 949 470 (Netherlands)
+41 840 356 911 (Switzerland)
+60 350 309 911 (Malaysia)
Porscheplatz 1

Malaysia
26 & 28, Jalan Juruhebah U1/50, Temasya Industrial Park, Glenmarie
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor D.E, Malaysia

Taiwan
3765, 37th Floor, № 68, Section 5, Zhongxiao East Road, Xinyi District, Taipei, Taiwan

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Porsche Customer Service. Initial Porsche complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Porsche above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Porsche. Discuss the issues you have had with Porsche and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Porsche Complaints & Reviews

Porsche Cars North America — oil change

Dear whom it may concern I had oil change on 6/23 for my cayenne and less than a 2 week from the service...

Porsche Cars North America — parts

I own a 2016 Porsche Panamera on 4/22/2018 I had an accident. My car has been at the collision center since...

Porsche Cars North America — incompetent service department at porsche of naples

Naples Porsche either misdiagnosed or just lied about checking for a noise in the front end that turned out...

Porsche — repair service

Initially brought my 05, 911 in for inspection upon entering the shop the service Manager Bill Bologna greet...

Larchmont

Porsche Cars North America — horrible experience

I bought car at Arlington Porsche in September. This is the worst car shopping experience ever. They don;t...

Porsche — 2006 porsche cayenne drive shaft issue

Although I did purchase a used 2006 Cayenne, did not expect this MAJOR issue to arise so quickly. An owner...

Porsche Cars North America — Awful Vehicle Noise

I purchased a brand new 2016 Porsche Cayenne from Rusnak Westlake Porsche on August 22, 2015. From the moment...

Porsche Cars North America2011 Porsche Panamera

i was driving approx. At 55 mph, engine lost power, lost power steering, brakes felt like having no power and it was very difficult to brake. Electronic system seemed to have power, battery was not dead but engine was dead resulting in loss of power steering and break. A similar problem was also reported by another driver on july 12, 2012 on this model car (web search). Porsches has checked my car and they report that there is no error code and it meets their specification. When i asked if porsche was aware of a similar issue, porsche refused to provide an answer. When i requested to have the contact information to a technical rep in germany or porsche quality representative, it was refused by porsche. When i asked if porsche has done a fault simulation specific to my problem, they refused to answer. Loss of engine power while driving can be catastrophic and life threatening. I would like an official investigation into this defect.

Porsche-Johannesburg-South AfricaLatent gearbox defect

I am the proud owner of a Porsche 911 Carrera 4, year of manufacture 2000, odometer 66000kms, this vehicle was purchased new from the local Porsche Distributor, and serviced in strict accordance with prescibed service schedule . The low mileage is due to the vehicle being a "weekend automobile" . I was notified 2 years ago of a leaking gearbox seal and the service consultant was to order a new gasket and inform me as to when available. As no further communication took place, at the next service I informed the service consultant on duty of the pending replacement of the gearbox gasket/seal only to be informed to my horror that the seal cannot be replaced being a sealed gearbox, instead the entire geabox must be replaced at a cost of approx. 14, 000 US Dollars.
    I express my total rejection of the wear and tear argument and further presented a counter-argument citing latent inherent defect which I want remedied by the manufacturer in accordance with the product liability legislation of the country .
    I have been badly deceived by Porsche South Africa and I feel obliged to inform the world wide Porsche fan fraternity of my unpleasant experience .

• Mk
        MkStItCh May 16, 2014

OK... How long ago did you put the deposit down and what are the terms on the receipt?

• Ri
        Ricky Khurana May 16, 2014

Very Poor experience at Oakville Porsche. Upon buying a preowned car and putting a deposit on it, the sales rep Ajeet Kapila sold the car to another buyer without advising client of doing so or returning the deposit. Not something you would expect from Porsche.

• Td
        td577 Feb 15, 2013

Come on, we all know about the 14 year warranty on some cars.

Porsche Financial Services — Payment status

On my Experian credit report, they are listing this entry twice. It is 12 years old and should be removed...

Porsche Financial Services — delay payment post to impose late charges

This scenario has been happened repeatedly. I used my bank electronic check to make the full lease payment of...

Porsche Oman/ Cayman s 2008Rip off & careless service

I have dealt with the dealer of Porsche in Oman however, am completely not satisfied with the service for several reasons:
      1. The price of a normal maintinance is very high comparing to others for just changing the oil and filter they charge over 120 USD
      2. No check on the car is bein done
      3. The parts I buy overseas is away less expensive than getting it from the dealer
      4. They do slappy job when it comes to repairing or replacing a part, they cause other problems with other parts and again I need to pay for new parts( am just affraid taking my car to the dealer so I dont get ripped off)
      5. when the prices are discussed they always tell me to not worry and when I see the bill I get disappointed.
      6. they charges for replacing the part but they just fix it and put it back if you dont notice
      7. I had a problem with the RPM meter when I asked them to check they answered dont worry you go and nothing seriouse will happen to the car.so reliefing!!!

PorscheFinancial

Last Dcember 29, 2010, I paid for my bill $1153.60 for the January lease. Then last January 3, 2011, they billed me again. They billed me twice in a month. My contract states that I will be billed once a month. This time, they billed me twice – breach of contract. Last January 5, 2011, I spoke to someone whom claimed to be the financial manager, he said that he will contact the Porsche Financial Services. They left me a message and promised me that they will return my money – but they never did. As advised by Victor I have to file a complaint with the BBB. When I file a complaint, after how many days, they mailed a check overnight. What had happened between January 5 to January 21? How come it took them so long. When they deducted my money ( in which I did not authorize), my check bounced ( the check was my payment for my apartment), the landlady called me, I was sick, I drove to the bank, paid $30 transaction, and $20 late fee – I felt so stressed-out. Porsche also sent me a letter that they will ONLY begin deducting my payment on February 3. It was January 3, 2011 when they deducted money. They lied to me and gave me a hard time.
        They sent me a check. What will I do with the check? I expect them to refund the money on my card, not a check, because I don’t have time to go to the bank. Is Porsche losing money? Its only $1000+, How come it’s so hard for the company to return the customers money? If the company refused to refund it, then it’s theft. I keep on calling the apparently, and actually, it’s not my fault and I never authorized Porsche to deduct money twice. Why are they giving me a hard time? That’s the question I don’t understand.
        Overall, I find the customer service poor. The Financial Service I think are those people who received their paycheck without doing anything.

• Ti
            Timothy Wolf Jul 01, 2012

Turned in our car to a Mercedes Benz, Mercedes paid off the Porsche Lease termination and fees as required by the contract. Months later Porsche decides the car was damaged, not maintained, and we owe over $2000. They then ignored a certified letter demanding that a certified appraiser inspect the car as is allowed under their contract. 5 months go by and they just submitted the fraudulent charges to Experian. So I'm 40 years old and have a long life ahead of me, and they lost me as a customer for the duration, for a couple thousand dollars to which they were not entitled to begin with. Smart. Very smart. If you buy a Porsche, don't finance with Porsche Financial.

• Un
            UnhappyGal Feb 28, 2011

I agree, Porsche Financial Service representatives are not helpful, they do not return your phone calls and if you want anything in your file processed in a timely manner you must do the legwork yourself, and even still don't hold your breath! God help you if you ever need an insurance check endorsed by them for repairs made on your Porsche, you'll have to jump through hoops and given them an arm and a leg. It took 3 months for my Porsche repairs to be completed and Porsche Financial is dragging their feet on endorsing the insurance check claiming they need paperwork from the repair shop. The repair shop manager has been trying to get in touch with my file person and cannot get a hold of her and she won't return his calls. So my Porsche which is repaired is sitting there and I am without a vehicle. Oh and it takes at least 3 days for a check to be endorsed once they receive all of the "necessary" paperwork. AND when you send them faxes even though you receive confirmation on your end, they "never got the fax." Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Guess who won't be buying another Porsche!???

• Valerie Oct 17, 2008

I was stunned to find that Porsche will not warranty the clutch on my car with 20, 000 miles. They say it is a wear out item like wiper blades and I should bend over to the tune of $3500.

I have owned 2 Pontiac GTO, 3 different VW, Triumph TR6, Chevy Monza, Ford Tempo, Mazda B2200, Mazda MX6 and Mazda Miata with stick shift but only a $64, 000 piece of junk Porsche ever had a clutch problem.

• Valerie Jul 21, 2008

Wood trim keeps falling off Porsche of palm beach repaired twice in 3 yrs it came off again paint keeps coming off brake handle fixed twice this car cost 118, 000$ should i sue Porsche?

Porsche Centre Bristol UK — return of deposit

I gave a deposit for a used 911 to Jason Scott, the business manager, on the strict understanding that it...

Bristol

Porscheoil useage

I bought a 2006 caymann s at 60.000 after @ 15000 mi. the thing burns about 2 quarts of synthetic oil every 500 mi.. I'm bringing it to the dealer again today. but I feel that the motor is shot.. I pampered this car. never tracked it and only used it for comuting. For porsche to sell me a car for 60.000 that the motor wears out before the brake pads is criminal. I allways wanted a porsche but if this is what I think it is I will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!!! Buy another porsche product...

I FEEL RAPED FOR SIXTY GRAND!!!

• Kh
              Khalid Aljeedi Jun 04, 2019

I bought a Porsche Cayenne turbo 2019 model and since day one there was a bad noise when I drive or brake and they have been telling me we will sort it out it has been a year now and nothing happend they claim it's factory fault .

I really don't advice any one to buy it till full test drive is done .

Mention Ali and sons in Abudhabi

• Wh
              WhoCaresAboutYou? Jun 23, 2010

Something sounds fishy about this. Either you didn't take care of the car properly or are missing something here, or they sold you a defective one, at which point you should have brought this up with them sooner.

Porsche Dealership — Car Fraud

I bought a used CERTIFIED 2006 Porsche from this dealership and recently I found out that this car was in an...

Porsche Dealership — False promises

About a year ago a friend referred me to the Auto Gallery Porsche dealership in Woodland Hills, CA, to buy a...

Porsche Cars North America — Failure to honor warranty

I was stunned to learn that Porsche would not warranty the clutch on my 2007 Cayman S with less than 20, 000...