PopRealdo not order from this company... scam, scam, scam!!!

S

I placed an order on March 3, 2018, and as of this date, I still have not received my order. As you would know, my credit card was debited that very day! The order states that it will ship within 7 - 10 days, so on the 15th day I contacted Popreal, Inc. via email to check on my order. I was told that they would ship the order within 10 -15 days. On the 18th day, still no shipment!. I ultimately reported this problem to Paypal. As soon as Popreal received the dispute, they immediately shipped one of the eleven items that I ordered. This was just an attempt to fool Paypal into believing that the order had actually been completed. The dispute was then closed by Paypal and I have yet to receive my order!! I am no longer receiving any type of correspondence back from Popreal. They took my money without a second thought, but they NEVER NEVER provided the items that I ordered other than the one item they used to trick Paypal into believing the merchandise had been shipped. This is a horrible company that lies and steals from others without any type of consequence. ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK, BUT YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE THE MERCHANDISE!!! I WILL BE REPORTING THIS TO THE BBB AND ANYBODY ELSE THAT WILL LISTEN!!! I HATE LIERS AND THIEFS!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!! SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!!

RESOLVED

• PopReal's response · Feb 13, 2019

Dear customer,
    This is Popreal Rep and we know that you have some problem on your order on popreal.com via your complaints above, in order to help you as quick as possible, could you please send us your order number or register email address to [email protected]? Thank you so much for your cooperation.
    Popreal

• Bi
    Bianca Zenz Jan 28, 2019

all the same here.
    i am still waiting for a refund of 124 USD for a cancelled order.
    cancelled same day as ordered! [email protected] confirmed the
    cancellation, nothing was ever shipped out, but no refund though.
    And now they irgnoring my mails at all adresses they use.
    Always check the "contact us"-Page.
    Almost every Site where you can order wigs, and is advertised on
    Facebook belongs to :

2.27 Romer House
    Lewisham High Street
    London
    England SE13 6EE

Facebook ID:Mariki Hill (onlineservice)
    Facebook ID:Yi Zhang (onlineservice)

ChrisBix Dec 30, 2018

I ordered last month from c00lieshop, London, GB, and have never received my item. I filed a complaint with Paypal and am awaiting a decision. I have tried many ways to try to contact this company and am worried that I just got screwed! I had 2 cases open with Paypal and the first one was a much simpler issues, but Paypal decided against me. Wondering if Paypal is even a safe way to pay anymore.

• Pe
    Peneca Mainard Dec 27, 2018

We placed an order on Nov 30th, 2018 from a company that is called CCS Own Hut which is another name for this company. our money was taken the same day that we placed the order and we received an email that confirmed the order. Then after two week and nothing else from them I started emailing them on a regular bases. the next email from them was wanting an review on an item we had not received. I continued to email them and posted a warning on facebook about them, which is where we seen the aid. Then the next day we received another email from them with a tracking number and a product showed up at the house that match the tracker but it was not even close to the item that we ordered that was today 12/27/2018 . I have replied back again to they email about it being the wrong Item and screenshot the order with the confirmation and sent it to them. i will also be following up on FB about it.

Here is more information about this company. straight from there contact us on the website...

If you have questions or concerns then please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
    We would love to here from you, contact us on:
    Emali:[email protected]
    Phone Number: 852-[protected]

Quadies Limited
    2.27 Romer House Lewisham High Street, London, England, SE13 6EE

Cheryl13 Dec 24, 2018

You should check out these people as they are offering coupons for the c00lieshop.store that is now gone from the internet. I think perhaps these people are in cahoots with these scammers. https://www.couponbirds.com/us/about-us why else would they offer coupons for a scamming organization???

• Trevor Lakes Dec 10, 2018

eugene mcgrath is posting best info on here i spent around $159 on the c00lieshop.com advertisment from android game castlecreeps the deal for table computer looked to good to be true paid
    sent few emails no email reply

looked up the domain ownership and there business inc data:
    3 officers / 1 resignation
    LOU, Wenjun, Director
    Correspondence address
    2, F Western Commercial Building, No. 31 Des Voeux Road West, Western District, Hong Kong, China, 999077
    TANKER, Clare Marie, Director
    2.27 Romer House, Lewisham High Street, London, England, SE13 6EE
    QIN, Guohui
    2 F Western Commercial Building, No. 31 Des Voeux Road West, Western District, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Sar., 999077
    Role RESIGNED

ChrisBix Dec 30, 2018

@Trevor Lakes Me too! Ordered the tablet table, never got a confirmation email, no contact verifying a shipping date...nothing. I filed a complaint with Paypal and am waiting for their decision. I cant even find a way to get through to the company. [censored], I should have known better!!

• Eu
    Eugene McGrath Dec 06, 2018

A number of sites seem to be linked... yaever.com, coolieshop.com among others. It appears this company is the head and ties it all together. They launch multiple companies and close them within a year and the contact us page references each other.

QANDIES LIMITED and other info

tradecenter
    La Beauty

• Da
    daftshadow Aug 13, 2019

@Eugene McGrath Just fyi, all these stores and other similar stores but not owned by this company Qandies, most of the time the real parent company is based in China and/or Hong Kong. Although Qandies is listed on the store's website and shows that it is from the UK, it's just a satellite office so that they do not have to put the Chinese or Hong Kong company info on the website. Shady tactic but it's not illegal. They do this to hide the fact that their products are manufactured in China.

• Pa
    Pamzey Nov 27, 2018

I ordered fro Pierrebuy but from what I can tell this company is associated. Ordered on the 27th October and I have been told that the item has been delivered, but it has not. I have emailed them 6 time and messaged them on messenger but no reply. Unfortunately I paid by debit card so no comeback.
    Still on Facebook, I will not be using any ads fro there in the future

• Ga
    Gaz s Nov 22, 2018

I fear there is another company to put on this site WHOLESALE-HUT have taken my money failed to deliver and are ignoring my emails sent to [email protected]
    Seen on Facebook and now found them to be untrustworthy.
    BEWARE

• Ce
    Celso Jr Grassi Nov 15, 2018

Same here, never a reply

• Us
    user1943128 Nov 10, 2018

i have been trying to email these people for over a week about a return no rely yes they are scam people