Having problems with MobStub?

MobStub reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 13, 2014. The latest review bbq grill mats was posted on Jul 18, 2020. MobStub has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 31 reviews. MobStub has resolved 0 complaints.

MobStub Customer Service Contacts

495 Empire Blvd
Brooklyn, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MobStub Customer Service. Initial MobStub complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MobStub above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MobStub. Discuss the issues you have had with MobStub and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MobStub Complaints & Reviews

Mobstubbbq grill mats

I ordered them last week and never got a tracking no or any thing showing I ordered them. I also ordered some face mask supposed to be hereTue14th Have not received them, thank you Fay Ward at [protected]@twc.com I have ordered several things and never had any problem But I need an answer or my products or I will never order any thing again.so if you cant find my products just send me a refund on what I ordered an I will not order anything else from you. Fay Ward

MobstubDid not receive order.

Order #5236839
    Never received order. Company has not responded to my emails. I finally found a phone number for them but it is a recorded message to email them with questions about orders. No way to talk to a person.
    I ordered face masks from their add on facebook.
    Ordered June 19 2020. Cost of order was $ 22.21
    Shipping notice was sent to me on June 23, 2020 with tracking
    #92748963438820543402788148
    to arrive June 30 2020
    I emailed them on July 6 2020 and July 9 2020 asking where my order was.
    No response.

Mobstubflash drive storage 64gb for ios and pc

I purchased this product back December 8th, 2018. It took it a while to come. I have recently tried to get this flashdrive to download my pics from my IPhone X and it will not work. This is the first time I have ordered from MobStob and unless I can get this product replaced or a refund, I probably won't use your site again. My payment was processed through PayPal.
      Regards,
      Mary Ann Turner
      [protected]@yahoo.com

Jan 14, 2019

Mobstub — not receiving orders

Ordered 2crossbody purses on dec.5th and after emails with eric and hannah I still have nothing but the...

Mobstubturn button cross body purse

I ordered this purse right after Christmas. I really like it, but the zipper to the main compartment gets stuck in the closed position. Once the zipper is closed, opening the zipper again is very difficult, and requires force. This defect will ultimately result in the zipper completely breaking, making the purse useless. I need to return the purse.

mobstub.com — android flash-drive

On Aug. 27th I purchased an Android Flash-Drive, for $31.95. It would not work on my iPhone. I have been...

mobstub.comadvertising

I do not want my name over mobstub ad on Facebook
          saying I like mobstub. I don't . When I call their service department I am sent to this page which does nothing. Is there any way to speak to that company? And now I have to go on and on to reach the correct amount of characters. I believe the mobstub product is inferior and can't stand my name being used to push a product I don't like.

Mobstubfast hair straightener

1. The directions on the box and those inside are almost impossible to understand. The English is very poor.
            2. The product is supposed to shut off automatically after 1 hour. It was still hot 4 hours later.
            3. The design is poor. When holding the handle it is very easy to inadvertently touch the on/off switch.
            4. I have written Mobstub atleast 6 times with very no helpful followup.The last time I was sent the original link for the product and told to refer to that for operating instructions. I have heard nothing the last four times altho I have written every day asking to be contacted.

Mobstubcanvas (small) bag

The bag had one of the main zippers broken. The package did not come with any packing slip .I don't have an order number of contact information. I went on line and called the number with directed me to a web. site. The web site asked a lot of questions then asked for my credit card information to let me communicate with an expert to resolve my issue. Not going to happen I will not give out that information especially to a company that makes it so difficult to get a refund.

Mobstubskid proof kitchen mats

I ordered the skid proof kitchen mats six to be exact and only received two. I'm furious with location because I've been on line on their web site to get this problem resolved with no help to resolve this problem. I think it's awful that you call a phone number for their customer service and all you get is a recording to go to web site to resolve the problem. What kind of customer service is that!!! They haven't resolved my problem yet!!! All I want right now is my money back due lousy customer service!!!

Mobstubaccessing your site.

I love MobStub.com. I have ordered many, many items from you, and have never had one problem. Everyone loves them. Today, I was trying to order the white opal earrings and bracelet [platinum]. Try as I might, I cannot do it. I don't know why. Elizabeth Walsh, Reading, MA 01867. I have never had this problem before. I have recommended your site to multiple friends. Today's order was for me, for Mother's Day. I'm feeling sad and frustrated. Elizabeth A. Walsh, Reading, MA 01867

Mobstubearring order - sent wrong items

I ordered two different orders of earrings one was style BJNJ3373- Gold plated Crystal Butterfly Earring - Butterfly Circle and I received a cheap little gold plaited bracelet with watermelon wedges in it.
                    The other order was BJNJ3372-Gold plated Crystal Butterfly Earrings - Butterfly Drop and received the same cheap little bracelet as in the other order.
                    I want my earrings sent to me immediately and a return shipping label so that I can send back the two bracelets.

Mobstub — two — 10,000 mah high speed 2 port solar chargers

I ordered TWO--10, 000 MAH high speed 2 port solar chargers from Mobstub and they are defective. I want a...

Mobstubproduct is not usable

I ordered 2 vehicle nettings and both are messed up the netting is off the plastic frame can you send me new ones or please give my money back asap as I cant afford to be throwing money away. They are little organizers that can hold cell phone or orhe small objects in the car as they stict with 2 sifed tape but the netting is loose and not attached around the edge so it is unable to hd anything in them it will fall out.

donna hair
                      order # is 6283570

• Updated by Donna Hair · Mar 26, 2018

I want a replacement

Mobstub — solar charger

The following order took more than three weeks to be delivered so we are just now finding out that one of the...

Mobstub — iflash drive 32gb

I have e mail MobStub 5times about my defect idrive 32GB i received one email back wanting moor information i...

Mobstubinteractive finger monkey

On or around November 28, 2017 I purchased 2 black fingerlings, interactive finger monkeys, order number 3419441. These were Christmas gifts for my grandsons. One of the monkeys quit working, new batteries were installed and still it will not work. I would like to know how I can get a refund. Payment Method

Card Number: ****

Item Total:$44.00

Shipping:$5.90

Total:$49.90

Mobstub — fantasy wireless & limitless phone charger

As the other complaint stated, the wire to connect the charger to the charging cube is way too short!!! So I...

Mendota

Mobstub — order not received

I placed an order with MobStub on December 8 for a Christmas gift. I have not yet received the items and I...

Mobstub — product not received

I ordered 2 sets of playing cards with case on order #M1-[protected]-1401 and only received 1 set. I noticed...