Having problems with PopReal?

Room 1501, 181 Queen’s Road Central, Grand Millennium Plaza, England, Greater London
Hong Kong

Complaints & Reviews

they asked me to post a fake review

They contacted me through my blog asking me to write fake 5 star reviews for $5. I have refused this offer several times since last year but they are persistent using different email addresses every time. Sometimes they send a request for "Content writing opportunity" but if I ask them the details they sent me instructions per attached files.

Please ban them if you can.

they asked me to post a fake review

falsely informing customers, poor service and ridiculously late delivery if orders

I am very disappointed in your service.

It has been a month since I have ordered 6 items from you and I have yet to receive anything. I need an update for every item I have ordered. I need to know where are they now, when I will receive it.

Next, I received an email providing options to choose another item or accept refund for item that is out of stock. I think its ridiculous that your team only inform me about the out of stock situation after 1 month. And after replying that I want refund, your customer service staff asked me to choose a replacement. I want a refund, I am not going to waste my time waiting for months for these 2 pieces.

Lastly, your website needs to stop providing false information to customers. If I knew in advance that this is taking so long, I wouldnt even have placed an order with you in the first place. It is utterly embarrassing for me that my intent of delivering this as a present never ever took place.

I want proper explanation why the delay, when am i going to receive my 4 pieces of clothes that is transiting forever and when I will get back my refund of SGD 64.14.

Ms Huang
+[protected]
Jhuang.[protected]@gmail.com

dress

I placed my order on the 8th february this year for two dresses. One turned up alot longer time than expected...

overcharge; 30% credit as new customer not applied.

On July 9, 2019, I was online at your website and wished to place an order as a new customer for the ruffle...

good products for little money

Shopping online is never easy, sometimes is not advisable but with a website like this it made me reconsidered and I don't regret shopping online. Doing business with this company is the best decision to take, in terms of best fashion dresses and shoes, with the best quality you will not get elsewhere except from Popreal. Thank you for amazing adventure. My shoping is always like an adventure. Classy and stylish clothes. Owsome services as well.

conjuntos de verano

Hace 1 mes preparando las vacaciones me tope con esta tienda en linea y sus preciosos vestidos y bañadores para mis sobrinas, elegí 2 en colores naranja y azul que venían a dúos con 2 bañadores para su Mami y su Papi.
El producto llego después de 20 días, muy bien empacado y tal cual el estampado al de la foto.
Los precios no pudieron estar mejor y pague un envió económico gracias a un descuento por suscripción a su tienda.

excellent shipping and payment method

My purchase on PopReal website is very good because i have received every things that i have bought. So, i can advice you to buy on this website every dress what you want: you choose best fashion solution for you and next put it on your shopping cart to pay with your credit card or paypal account. My payment was excellent, no problem with credit card. Besides, i have received accessorizes and shoes next one week with good delivery and postal services.

order no: p516927

Wow! This has been a nightmare, these people are scamming you left and right. Only to make it seem that it's someone else's fault. I order over 100.00 worth of merchandise. Never received checked to see why they said its been shipped already. I asked to where they send this:

Good day upon checking our system your item is already delivered below is the tracking link that may help you.

Link: https://t.17track.net/en#nums=61290980536715298714

Tracking no: [protected]
Delivered (16 Days)

United StatesFedex
Unknown
[protected]:02Murfreesboro, TN, Delivered, Left at front door. Signature Service not requested.

The address they is not my address I mentioned that in a total of 10 emails they refused to resend the order. I asked for a refund they says they only could give 50% of the refund back. For products I never received that they sent to the wrong address. Told me I need to call FedEx to come deliever the order to the right place. I'm livid, I'm disgusted.

[Resolved] 2 months, still have not received order or shipment notice

Order number P502896. I ordered on March 25, in hopes that one month would give it enough time to have the matching mother daughter dresses for Easter. I checked back about a week later and the order was packing. Then I checked another week or so later - April 10th it was being delivered to carrier and processing. That is the last update there has been. I emailed them on May 8 only to have them reply and tell me it would ship on May 12 and I would receive a shipping notification with tracking information at that time. It is now May 21 and I have not received an email with shipping information. It still says the last thing that has happened with my order was April 10th when it was being delivered to carrier and processing.
I think 2 months is beyond ridiculous to have to wait for any items, even if they are being shipped from China to the United States, especially when they have supposedly already been picked, quality checked and delivered to the carrier. I don't understand what the problem is. If you no longer have my items, then tell me that. Don't lie to me and just never send anything to me.
How do I want it resolved? Immediate overnight shipping of my items so I receive them before the end of this week. I already missed having them for Easter, I would like to have them for the next event I was planning to wear them for.

This is the email response I got. It seems genuine enough. However, considering it has been nearly 2 weeks and I still have received nothing from Popreal, it seems that it is only lip service.

For your order P502896,

Good day!

We are sorry that the processing time is delayed due to the large demand of orders we received. The items are being sent to our dispatch center. Expected shipment will be on 05/12/2019.

Once all items are ready for shipment, we will ship out your order in first priority. We will send you an email that includes the courier name and a package tracking number for your reference once we ship your package .Please do not worry and wait patiently.

If you still have any further inquiries, please reply in this email, and we will always be delighted to provide the best service we can.
We appreciate your understanding and support.

Have a pleasant day!

Best regards,

Julie
Customer Service Team
www.popreal.com

Customer Self-service

If you need to track your order, edit shipping address or cancel your order, please visit our customer self-service portal here.

===========================================================================
Popreal Resolution Center
In any case you are not satisfied with our customer support's response, you can file a dispute by going to our Resolution Center:

Your case will be taken care of by our dispute management team in first priority.

RESOLVED

• PopReal's response · May 23, 2019

Dear customer,
    Thanks for your order on our website. We are really sorry for the inconvenience to you.
    Your order has been checked and our customer service has emailed you.
    Please pay attention to your inbox.
    Thanks for your patience.
    Any question, please feel free to contact us via [email protected]
    Popreal

[Resolved] my first and last order

I placed my order got the confirmation. I should have know to cancel the order from day one when my bank said it was a possible scam alert on my bank account but a friend ordered from the site and did have a good experience. I Check back every few days for the status. I see that my shipment has been made but I never received tracking information. I tried contacting the customer support using the leave a message feature on the website but realized that the message was never sent because the email address that it was sent to is invalid so I have no way to contact them and no way to track my package at all smh terrible site. I want to cancel the order but don't want my package just sitting somewhere waiting to come to me and then it takes even longer to get a refund

my first and last order

RESOLVED

• PopReal's response · May 20, 2019

Dear customer,
    Your order has been checked and our customer service has emailed you.
    Please pay attention to your inbox.
    Thanks for your patience.
    Any question, please feel free to contact us via [email protected]
    Popreal

• Ta
    Tanzeela Faisal May 21, 2019

The purchased items are very beautiful, according to my expectations. Their quality and product is fantastic and always great prices. I have now purchased three pairs of high quality shoes as well at great prices.The items are affordable...and AMAZING customer service...I have nothing but praises for them.

no idea where my orders are at... they are scamming people

Ordered "mommy and me" dresses february 22nd. I contacted them april 19th and someone said that they were back to their normal processing. It's now may 7th and still nothing. I get that it takes awhile for shipments from china, but it should not take this long. I've tracked my orders & it said that it couldn't be found. Customer service team sucks. I would never ever recommend this site to anyone!

order number: p494953

I spent $137.82 on my order that I placed on the 5th of March, I have tried contacting through email & phone & haven't gotten a reply back. On their site it said that I would receive my order in 3-5 business days. Customer service emailed me saying I had to exchange a headband for another one since the other one was out of stock & customer service was great & I got an email back quickly but ever since then I haven't gotten no emails nor calls back after 2 weeks of attempting to contact. I don't know what else to do, I hope PopReal reads this & can help me out. That's $140 on baby clothes that I need soon, my babygirls growing super fast & I would love for her to wear these cute clothes. If not I'm gonna want a refund asap.

my order

I received the credit card statement stating that I had ordered a product twice that it was the same amount...

product and service

P496882
Please follow up my case.
Still haven't received one item ordered in January.
Received 8 items. 4 of them are in poor quality and inconsistent size. Not able to wear.
We ask for refund. They make the job very difficult. Replied many times email with same thing they ask. I mentioned many times to check my attachment. Finally they got through the information. Then they send us address to post to is in China.
We ask each item refund amount. Sent many emails they are not replying my questions.
Very demanding and disrespectful. Very hard to communicate.
Keep sending the same thing.
Please follow up.
Thanks
Michelle.

product and service

popreal for kids clothing

I ordered two items on the 14th of March they told me that my items would arrive 3-5 business days, I can't track my order even though I have a tracking number the tracking hasn't moved nor have I recieve my two items and today is April 4th, I definitely feel like this company is a scam. I have spent over $70 with this company and I want my refund or either my items. Customer service is terrible, you dont actually talk to anyone they will send your msg back to you if you try to email. This Popreal site should be shut down and it is advertising everywhere on social medias.

order #p444164

I placed $50 order 75 days ago and still have not received it. I've been in contact with customer service via...

items never received

I placed an order that contained 51 items June 2018. Pop real shipped 6 of the 51 items August 2018. In...

unethical behavior, ripoff

Do not order from this company! Never received order confirmation and/or receipt. Took a month to receive order. When I finally received it the order was incorrect. The matching father-son shirts were the wrong color. And I ordered a shirt for my toddler that said "did we just become best friends" and a onsie that read "yep" as a response, but I received two onsies that read "yep". After several days of back and forth emailing to resolve the issue, they're response was to return or exchange the items to their hong kong warehouse where I'd have to pay for all shipping cost. Since shipping would be so expensive they suggested I regift the item to someone that it would fit and that they would offer me a $6 credit towards my next purchase from this $85 order. Not worth the hassle!

product never received after 4 months of waiting then refund promised

This is unbelievable! I order online back in April, $50 worth of product, finally came to realize in late...

order #p456746

I still no tracking number and it has been over a month where is my order. You better get me my merchandise...