Having problems with PopReal?

Room 1501, 181 Queen’s Road Central, Grand Millennium Plaza, England, Greater London
Hong Kong

Complaints & Reviews

never received product after 7 week wait. scam

This is a scam! I did not receive my product after purchasing it 7 weeks ago. The original email said it would take 3-7 days. I sent email to them multiples times asking where my purchase was and they PROMISED it would arrive before Christmas Eve. It never arrived. Therefore, I emailed them asking for my money to be refunded and they denied refunding my money. This is a scam and completely unacceptable.

• Wh
    Whesal Dec 27, 2018

The same thing happened with me I ordered two dresses for my baby for her birthday but they never arrived I feel really bad

• Pr
    Princess S. Apr 04, 2019

Something will be done about this and they will be off of Social media promoting something that is a scam

• Pr
    Princess S. Apr 04, 2019

I am going to contact the Police!!

p446519

I ordered november 12th for Christmas dresses for my family. Order P446519 . I have been asking where my...

product/customer service

Horrible! I ordered two matching outfits for my daughter and I, only received one and when I contacted them about the missing one they said it was out of stock. They were not going to tell me it was out of stock and would have kept my money and never informed me of anything if I hadn't contacted them. They had me pick a different outfit, never sent a tracking number and it took SO long to come! When they finally arrived the girl dress had a hole in it, and the Mom dress wouldn't fit even though I ordered the same size as the first one. They refused to replace or exchange unless I paid the return shipping! Terrible customer service and unethical business practices, plus the material is very cheap so I guess you get what you pay for. Better to go to Old Navy for matching outfits.

customer service complaint

Very disappointing.
I made the purchase on 11/14/18. Sent the request to cancel my order 11/19/18. Didn't hear back in the 48 hours as promised, so I emailed on 11/25. Received a response on 11/26 asking for the item's SKU #, even though I had provided the order # in my email on 11/25. Forwarded my order confirmation email same day. Received response 11/27, advising that they cannot accept my order refund request, because we do not accept cancellation for any orders that had been sent out.
So from 11/19 (when I initially requested to cancel) through 11/25, my order had not yet been shipped, which means I would have still been eligible for order cancellation and/or refund, however the Fedex shipping label was conveniently created on 11/26. I have copy and pasted the time stamp from the Fedex tracking system below:
[protected]:00 Shipment information sent to FedEx
In addition, if you notice in the time line below from my Popreal customer account, it wasn't even sent to "packing" until 11/23.
11.26 17:51 Packing
11.23 07:53 Delivering to Packing Area
11.20 07:51 Quality Checking
11.18 17:54 Order Picking
11.16 17:51 Being Reviewed
11.15 02:50 Order Received
11.15.2018 Payment Confirmed
11.15 02:42 Payment Confirmed

I will be returning the items as soon as I receive a response with the return address. Hopefully not all customers are treated this way.

order. p432936

I have ordered 2 item:
-1 mom velvet big red heart pattern matching dress
Size 3xl (that I have received)
- 1 girl velvet big red heart pattern matching dress (that I don't have received).
Only the dress for adults was delivered, not even the child dress
Please check if it was a single shipment or were two separate packages.
Otherwise, please reimburse me the difference.

product never received, company is a scam!

I ordered 4 items from this company & only received half of my order. I paid Express shipping, to have them...

shipping

I made a purchase on Nov 8th & have still not received a confirmation of being shipped. I have sent 2 email...

about my order no. p432757

I spent more than 200 dollar on this website because i am going to Africa and i wanna to bring with me some gift for my nieces and friend's kids. But I only received partial order. When trying to reach them, no way to contact them . Their phone is not working and when i send a message to understand and see if they are shipping the items seperately it come unable to deliver -doesn't exist. Really don't know what is going on. I am travelling soon and i really need the rest of my order .

worst customer service

I did a complete order, I spent over 100 dollars on this eebsite, it took more than a montj or so to get to me, and when it did the clothe stinks, like garlic which is super weird and disgusting. None of it fitted me, my husband or my baby, so I reached out to them to return all of the merchandise, but never got the return form. They told me they would get me 36 dollars refund lol when I spend 4 times that, they never resolved my issue, they would just come back to me with an excuse everytime, I literaly feel like I have been robbed. So they suck. Do not buy from them

matching outfits

I have attached the communications I have had since I placed an order. I did not receive any clothes from them neither the refund. They are a scam!!!
I cannot find the contact information to the resolution center. Is that made up?

Re: Payment issue
24 messages
Reply­To: Service Popreal
Dear customer,
Good day. Hope you are doing well today. I pray this email finds you well and blessed.
Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 5:41 AM
They are so popular and well sold. Is there any way for you to keep going on? Thus we will offer 5USD cash coupon for your next purchase.
How do you think? We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Customer Service Team www.popreal.com

Hi Julia,
Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 6:02 AM
Thank you for replying. I would like to keep them but I do not want to pay 21$ for shipping. Please cancel my order and I will reorder immediately for 69$ so my shipping is free.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Estelle
Reply­To: Service Popreal To
Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 2:49 AM
Dear customer
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ik=03eb65124a&view=pt&search=all&permthid=thread-f%3A1605867817865023912&simpl=msg-f%3A1605867817865023912... 1/11,
10/7/2018 Gmail - Re: Payment issue
If your order is above 69USD in US, you will get free shipping. If it is under that amount, the shipping fee depends on the shipping destination and items' weight. Above 89USD in other countries, you will get free shipping.
If you are willing to wait, we will ship it out in first priority once it is ready later. And we would like to give you a cash coupon $8 for your next purchase.
Is that ok for you
Waiting for your reply. Thanks a lot!
Estelle
Yashashwini Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 6:15 AM To: Service Popreal
I requested to cancel my order. Someone already contacted me from the customer service please do not keep asking me the same thing.
Cancel my order.

Sent from my iPhone

Hello,
Is my order cancelled? Please let me know.

Sandy
Reply­To: Service Popreal
Dear customer,
We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience to you.
Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 3:24 PM
Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 4:12 AM
?
10/7/2018 Gmail - Re: Payment issue
We have cancelled the order for you and applied for a refund. We have some process to go for issuing a refund, which will take some time.
25 days is just a normal processing time for us, but sometimes we also deal with the refund soon.
Sincerely looking forward to count on your comprehension. You can also not reply to this email! We will notify you once the refund arrives.
Sandy

I haven't received the refund as promised. It has been over 25 days.i
julia
Reply­To: Service Popreal To: "
Dear customer,
Sorry for the long time you have been waiting.
Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 8:41 PM
Since there is something wrong with our financial system these days, the refund can't be completed temporarily. Our financial department will issue all refunds together at the
end of Aug.
I feel so sorry for this situation. Could you mind waiting for more days? But I can be sure we never scam anyone and surely refund you finally.
Hope you could kindly forgive me and give one more chance to be of service at you.
Sun, Aug 12, 2018 at 4:05 AM
Hello,
I have not received my money back yet. You said I would receive the refund end of August.
Yashi
[Quoted text hidden]
center from Popreal.com Reply­To: "popreal.com"
To:
Dear Customer,
Thanks for contacting us. Hope you are doing well.
Please accept my deepest sorry for inconvenience caused to you.
Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 1:04 PM
Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 7:57 AM
We did update your refund in emergency status and we told our financial manager that your refund has been reported for a
long time and should be finished in first priority.
To be honest, our refund system is really so slow but we can sure we never scam anyone and refund you finally.
I will keep eyes on your refund and inform you once it finished, we do hope it will be finished on time, would you forgive us
about this and give us more days?
A thousand thanks for your kindly understanding and patience. :) Enjoy your blessed day.
Best regards, center
Popreal Resolution Center
In any case you are not satisfied with our customer support's response, you can file a dispute by going to our Resolution Center:
Your case will be taken care of by our dispute management team in first priority.
> Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 1:23 PM To: Service Popreal
Hi,
Thanks for yet another update about the refund. Its been two months since this transaction happened. I would like an exact date for the refund.

Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 6:24 AM
I have made your refund in emergency status and told our financial manager that your refund has been reported for a long
Would you mind waiting more days?
Hope you could kindly forgive and give one more chance to be service at you.
Polly
> To: "popreal.com"
Hello,
Please let me know how long is more days?!? I need the date the refund will be issued.

To: "[protected]@gmail.com"
P397594
Really sorry for hearing that but surely we will help you solve the problem.
Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 7:20 AM
We fully understand the situation, and we admit it's our mistake, please accept our sincere apology to you.
We promise that you will receive your refund, and I will be here all the time to follow up your refund till you receive it.
Would you please just wait for a few days?
Thanks for your patience in advance.
Hello,
Can you give me a date? I would appreciate that.
Yashi
Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 12:43 PM
Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 4:36 AM
center from Popreal.com
Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 4:29 AM
Reply­To: "popreal.com"
To: "
Dear Customer, P397594
We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.
I have checked the refund, there is something wrong with our financial account, we just fixed it.
But we lost all the refund record and need to resubmit the refund request to our financial department. And the colleagues in the financial department are arranging the refund for the customers one by one. We are really sorry for this again and we will refund you within 15-20 days.
And we will send you an e-mail once being completed.
Have a nice day~~
center
yashi chakrala To: Service Popreal
I expect to see it end of first week of October. Thanks. yashi

For your order P397594
Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 11:35 AM
Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 2:41 AM
Would you mind waiting more days?
Hope you could kindly forgive and give one more chance to be service at you. Best regards,
Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 8:26 AM To: Service Popreal
HI Anna,
What is few more days? I have been waiting since mid July for the refund. I want it in my account by October 1st week. I don't want to go back and forth anymore. I have been more than patient for the past few months. I was told 15­20 days 2 weeks ago.

Dear customer, P397594
Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 3:37 AM
We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience to you. We have some process to go for issuing a refund, which will take some time.
10-15 days is just a normal processing time for us, but sometimes we also deal with the refund soon. Sincerely looking forward to count on your comprehension.
Polly
8k and forth. Every time I email you
To:
Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 2:00 AM
Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 10:26 AM To: Service Popreal
Waiting for few more days?!?
WOW! This is annoying. Give me a date for the refund. Can I have the email or phone number of your manager and the Resolution center?

\\\\\
To: "[protected]@gmail.com"
P397594
Really sorry for hearing that but surely we will help you solve the problem.
Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 10:29 PM
Would you please just wait for a few days?
And we will mark your refund as urgent, our financial department will process your refund in first priority. Thanks for your patience in advance.
Customer Service Team www.popreal.com

never trust popreal

They are fraudulent company!!! Never order as it is gonna be waste of time and money! I ordered dresses for...

refund issue

Order was place on April 2018, requested refund the next day due to moving to a new address. Been going back & forth with customer service since and it is now October 2018. I've been told the same thing over and over, that I will get my refund as soon as they "fix their financial system". I'm tired of this excuse. This company is horrible and unprofessional.

ENOUGH!!! IT IS NOW OCTOBER 2018 AND I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS STUPID COMPANY SINCE APRIL 2018.

ORDER #: P360719

YOU CANNOT USE THE EXCUSE OF "SOMETHING WRONG WITH OUR SYSTEM" ANYMORE. YOU ARE STEALERS, SCAMMERS, AND A FAKE!!

I WILL REPORT THIS COMPANY TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF AUTHORITY AND SPREAD THE EVIL YOU'VE DONE TO ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!

I DEMAND MY REFUND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IF I DON'T GET IT BY THE END OF OCTOBER. I WILL PERSONALLY BRING THIS COMPANY DOWN!!

PopReal

order placed but order never received and money never returned

I placed an order in May for 3 items. I never got any tracking. I couldn't get a hold of anyone from the company except on Facebook. By July they had told me they still hadn't shipped. I asked for my money back. Well it's Sept. And they still refuse to pay me my money. Every time I ask for a return the guy gives me some lame excuse how he's going to get the money and I have to wait another week.

unethical behaviour/lies

This company has been the absolutely worst company I have every worked with. I placed an order in MAY and I am still working to get it taken care of. After several statements that items had been shipped (which was why they couldn't issue me a refund in June). A few items finally arrived in July (with the start date of the shipment weeks after they said they had sent it) and it was missing more than half of my order. I asked for a refund on the other items, they again said they couldn't refund due to it already being shipped. I communicated with them multiple times to get tracking numbers, which I didn't ever get ones that worked and once the 2nd shipment arrived (which was dated weeks after they said they'd shipped it and therefore couldn't send a refund) and it was MISSING items as well. I requested an immediate refund for those items. they said I had to send a copy of the packaging slip. Once I did, they agreed to re-ship the items. I immediately said NO, i want a refund. The products are sub-par quality and horrible shipping and processes features. I am now on the 3rd email that they're trying to get me to take shipment instead of issueing a refund.
This company has been HORRIBLE to work with and they are not trustworthy or honest. I believe they do this in hopes that people will either forget about the order or not realize they didn't get shipped their entire order.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help prevent this from happening to other customers.
Respectfully,
Alison

customer service

I ordered 7 dresses in June for a wedding. Never received them. Customer service told me they were lost. Told me I would receive a full refund but have never received ANY money back because apparently your financial systems are down- which I am sure is a complete lie. It has now been 3 months and I haven't recieved my refund. What do I have to do!?!

never received my package p387788

I am done going back and forth. I paid for package on June 20th and received only part of it. I have asked multiple times for refund for items that I have not received and also not to send me those anymore because I was waiting 2 months for it and you were not even able to expedite anything from your warehouse... I sent a multiple emails about not sending it anymore in July and you guys still decided to send a package in August (that is what your company said) even thought I asked you not to. Until now I have not received any package nor my refund that I requested 2 months ago. Please let me know asap how this will get resolved or do I have to drag a lawyer into this? You owe me exactly 64.41usd. I want my refund on my bank account within next 14 days. I am done going back and forth. I have emails to prove that I asked you not to send me anything and requested refund and I have emails from you afterwards telling me you wont refund me because you sent my package (unfortunately for you it was AFTER I requested refund).

scam.

In March this year, 2018, mydaughters birthday was coming up. I founf popreals advert on facebook and decided to buy 3 dressesfor her n me for the occasion. It is 7 months down the line. I never received my goods nor my refund of 108 dollars. After several complaints on their facebook and Instagram pages, they decided to block me. PLEASE, JUSTBUY FROM POPREAL IF YOU HAVE NO USE FOR YOUR MONEY. SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

refund issues

Bought a matching coat for me and my daughter in April. Been waiting for a month and finally emailed them about it. Thats when they told me that the items are not available. If I didnt send them an email they wont tell me anything about it. Asked for a refund and kept recieving the same messages. Its been 5 months now and Im still asking for my money back. Their site is a total [censored]. Scammers much!

3 items I have been waiting for it to be shipped. I keep getting same reply’s sorry or sorry no enough.

one and half months waiting for my 3 items now I demand to know what is going on.😠 I have payed for my order. I am most upset about because never had this problem online before I just want what I ordered from Popreal I don't want to take this further. This most upsetting most the customer service is terrible they said do I want to get another item now why would I I want what I ordered. Could someone please phone me on [protected] or email me t.[protected]@gmail.com

PopReal

matching bathing suits and dresses

In reading the other comments it is obvious this company is a scam, and my case is not just a mistake. I ordered matching items in May, it is September and I have received 1/7 items. I have emailed and left messages over and over and the emails don't even reply to what I sent. They are generic "it is on it's way" bull crap. I have asked for a refund numerous times with deflective responses of "tracking information will come soon.."

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices