Popeyes Chickenharassment

I karen Lynn Torres am a Homeless disabled lady. I pan-handle every day and give my Business to Popeye's.

Today the manager "JEFF" sits down next to me and states: ":"Karen I see you out asking my customers for money and it's hurting my business." I replied, : "Sorry, I won't do it anymore."
Jeff needs to be taught the first rule of sales, you never turn any customer away and the customer is always right! Jeff not only lost my business now I will get on facebook and tell all my friends not to go to popeye's on Lake Street. JEFF sees me pan-handle EVER-DAY and all my money used to go to POPEYE'S so how am I hurting his business"???????????????????????
Thanks! Karen Torres

• Re
    Rebecca n Jan 29, 2014

I went to Popeyes and ate a two piece dark meat chicken with potatoes and coleslaw. Within two hours I was sick. I began to vomit for the next four hours along with diarrhea. I passed out twice and luckily only received a few bruises. Worst night of my life.

• Id
    Idocare Jan 18, 2013

Public library. I thought the same thing at first

• JuliePooh51265 Jan 18, 2013

How does a homeless person have Facebook or even access to the Internet?

• Id
    Idocare Jan 18, 2013

Are you outside the store asking for money or inside asking for money as the customers are eating?