Popeyes Chicken — coowner
August 21, 2017 at 4:45 pm stopped in the crosby store on state hwy 2100, walked in and one man was seated in a booth with cell phone in use. He got up and walked behind the counter, said one minute, walked to cooking area continueing to use cell, came up front asked for my order which I gave him. removed cell and dialed a number and began talking, told me the amount of my order and I gave him my debit card which he swiped, returned card and slowly putting my two meals together, stopping work often while talking on cell. A woman employe came in while order was still in the making, time about 4:55. He bagged my order, then asked for my card again saying it did not swipe. At this time I told him if I were his boss that I would fire him now, he said with a smirk that he was the boss and co-owner. I then told him that he was stupid, that I was a customer who was paying his salery, rent on his business and again told him he was stupid, he said nothing and I walked out. I have lived in Crosby 8 years and have traded with this store since I or it has been here. We like your food very much but the help has been very bad before such as young man working the counter sitting with two or three of his friends at a table and waiting until I was standing at the counter a short time before waiting on me, and all the time kept talking to his friends as they helped themselves to cups and had a soda.
But today was all uncalled for by this co-owner.
If I return to the store and he is present, I will leave.
Thanks for taking my mail.
More Popeyes Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- Popeyes Chicken - halal meat
- Popeyes Restaurant - complete an online survey to receive validation code for free food is a scam
- Popeyes Chicken And Biscuits - upset stomach
- Popeyes Chicken - poor food, poor service, false advertising!
- Popeyes Chicken - bad food preparation
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - order was not accurate
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - dead fly in the family size mashed potatoes
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - popeyes
- Popeyes - How they treat the employees and are just nasty managers
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - bad manners and poor service