Pogo.com — rip off artists and thieves
As soon as I received my credit card bill I noted they had charged me $39.99. I did not authorize them to charge my account. I have not visited their website for the last nine months. I sent them an e-mail demanding they refund my money. The charge was dated July 2, I contacted them on August 2nd. They replied the following.
Response (Aditya Govind Awasthi)08/06/2008 09:55 PM
Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of our service, we do not offer refunds for the subscription fees for any of our online games. In the event of a cancellation, Electronic Arts will not be able to provide any type of pro-rated refund or extension of unused access time. In order to avoid any charges, customers will need to cancel the billing of their account before the subscription fee has been deducted.
If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know.
EA Online Support
NOW HOW WOULD I HAVE KNOWN THAT THEY WERE GOING TO CHARGE ME, SINCE I HAVE NOT VISITED THEIR WEBSITE IN NINE MONTHS??? THEY ARE THIEVES. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. THEY DO NOT HAVE A PHONE NUMBER LISTED ANYWHERE TO CONTACT THEM, EITHER ON THEIR WEBSITE NOR IN THEIR BILLING ON MY CREDIT CARD. THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED. DISHONEST.
More Pogo.com Complaints & Reviews
- Pogo.com - I won the jackpot, but they wont pay!
- Pogo.com - club pogo jackpots not paying!
- On Line Games Pogo / Ea www.ea.com CA - cancel charge authorization
- Dri Electronic Arts, Dri*gamezone - fraud
- Club Pogo - unable to play pogo games
- Club Pogo - can't play checkers
- Pogo.com - can't get in to renew!
- Pogo - fraud
- Pogo.com - games are dragging
- Club Pogo - scam and cheating!