Pogo Games.comgame appears to download and the pogo site, disappears

Pogo, Help Link, does nothing ! No Phone Number provided or a Support E-mail.
The Help Link, after writing out the complaint asking for "" Help "", Responds, with [ something like this ] could not be sent.
When Pogo, Debits, my credit Card, The response ... is quite different.

GOOD BYE _______ POGO

there29 Jul 19, 2011

i tottally agrree with every one else who have had a problem with pogo!! it was for me a very relaxing way to work off my stress! not anymore/it is only adding to my stress!!!

player cjazzy 61 Jan 30, 2010

ok hope to get a answer soon

please help

player cjazzy 61 Jan 30, 2010

i would like my information back that i already had

player cjazzy 61 Jan 30, 2010

last year i paid for pogo club it got lost i paid again today 1/30 i had over 3 milons token all lost i was under screen name cjazzy 61 please help i would like to have all my old things back thank you

• Ra
    rainaj6 Jan 06, 2010

my account was bill 39.99 was only suppose to be 24.99 had a 15.00 off on year subscription

• Ra
    rainaj6 Jan 06, 2010

had an advertisemint for 15.00 dollars off yearly fee making it 24.99 would like to get bill for that instead of 39.99 if u have already bill me would u please credit my account back 15.00

• Gu
    guoit Dec 11, 2009

I cannot get the games to load when I have the time to play. Why does this happen so often?

• Gu
    guoit Dec 11, 2009

I cannot get the games to load again! It is frustrating,
    especially when the cost to play is so high.

• Bi
    bigdon535 Dec 06, 2009

I am being billed on two different credit cards for one subscription to pogo

• De
    Debra Suarez-Knox Jul 31, 2009

AOL. HAD GAMES FIRST THEN SWITCHED TO POGO GAMES FINE THEY MADE ME CHANGE MY ON SCREEN NAME AND DIDNT SWITCH ACCT FROM ONE TO THE OTHER AND ARE NOW CHARGING ME TWICE A MONTH FOR PLAYING ON LINE AND THERE IS NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM OR THEY REFUSE TO ANSWER MY E-MAIL
    HELP PLEASE HOW AND WHOM DO I CONTACT

• Le
    Letty is my name! Jul 07, 2009

I have not been able to play my pogo games for the last 2 months.It always say "java not working", but it is! What's the problem? I'm very unhappy about the whole thing.I used to relax playing my games, niw I'm just MAD!!!

HELP!!!

• Gr
    Granrainey Jul 02, 2009

I agree with the others. I have not been able to sign in for 2 days to play the usual games I play. Just please tell me how to sign in so I can continue to play the games or I will not renew my subscription either.

playergdennis Jun 09, 2009

have paid for a year, now can't get on the paid site anymore

there29 May 17, 2009

already told you!!

there29 May 17, 2009

you do not take care of the consumers problem!!!

pogo is a rip off! i will not resisign when my subcrition

runs out!!never can sign in always a problem/ am tired of re booting my computer!!

• Va
    valarie cooper Nov 18, 2008

everytime i try to play a game that i select, it always shuts down my computer