Pogo Gamesbanning me for something another player caused

I am a paying member of Pogo games, since 2001, I was playing a game of Texas Holdem, with other players, they all said be careful of this one player, she witll try to keep raising her bet over and over, and sure enough she just kept raising 4000, over and over so I called her an ###, well anyone else would to . oh by the way I did turn in a complaint against her first, then guess what I was the one banned from pogo games temparily, who knows what she said she was going to turn everyone in the room in for something or another, I am sure there were several that turned her in What should I do about this?

DOROTHY PRINGLE Sep 04, 2007

This was cancelled and i am still being billed.

• Da
    David Watts Oct 13, 2007

Took my money for membership without my approval.

carol bell Nov 27, 2007

I can no longer access the pogo games. I signed up to be a member and ever since aol changed it format I can no longer get in HELP

• Fa
    FAITH JAMES Jan 15, 2008

POGO GAMES TOOK 30.00 FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT AND THE GAMES DIDN'T EVEN WORK!!

louise lawson Feb 18, 2008

I cant get into my pogo games and i was wondering how come?

• Pi
    Pierrette Lavergne Mar 18, 2008

In feb they credited my credit card for 43.43 for a subscription I did not approve!

Jacqueline Jackie Wallace Jun 27, 2008

Pogo has been debeting my bank account twice a month instead of once for my dues.

• Ju
    june Nov 08, 2008

paid for subscription to pogo now cannot get into even free games
    what's up with that!

Sandy Waddell Nov 09, 2008

I have paid for this game with my gems and it is not registering my wins.

Joann Nov 13, 2008

My account has an unauthorized debit from Pogo games and EA.com in the amount of $42.79. I did not purchase anything from the website and I would like to have the debit returned to my account.

• Be
    Betty Jo Warfield Nov 14, 2008

Charge to my debit account for services I have not received and did not give authorization for.

• Ta
    tammybch43 Nov 20, 2008

was billedto my credit card after cancleing my memberhsip x2

• St
    steve535 Nov 26, 2008

I have been member of Pogo for a long time. Problem started this morning.

Carlos Nov 26, 2008

Lbe4f4ottso does not let you go past the ninth

• Ph
    Phyllis Olson Jan 14, 2009

I PAID TO PLAY POGO GAMES AND CAN'T GET THEM TO COME IN?

Louise Caranci Jan 31, 2009

I paid for Pogo games. My account is under Jazzaloup525, but I cannot be connected to play any of my favorite games.

Louise Caranci Jan 31, 2009

cannot be connected to pogo games.

• Mi
    missit02 Feb 13, 2009

in the game of spades, it clearly states that you cannot bid nil unlee you are 100 points behind.why are people bidding nil when they are not behind at all.I think rules are made for a reason & should be followed .It is really no fun when your bid nil & have better cards than you. thank-you

• Ti
    tinalopez1player Feb 28, 2009

everytime i get connected it cuts off and a message comes up they could'nt download images.

angel Mar 04, 2009

I keep getting cripes errors and I have done it all, from reinstall after uninstalling this, and still nothing works, I have cleaned cache..and history files etc.. and still nothing works...I don't know what else to do.. I play the game until it goes into itermission, and then I get knocked..everytime too! and I can't email them because they want you to put the ...PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR GAME AND CATEGORY..and you can't put nothing in! and when you leave a message and hit enter to send it .. a box comes up says... game requires a value..? I mean come on... it's supposed to be free and those that are paying should be playing with out trouble too. I just hope they get this fixed soon, I've got to were I don't even care to play pogo anymore because of all the trouble... and I thought about being a memeber... but not now, not until it's fixed!

• Pe
    pengfree Mar 04, 2009

I've been a Pogo player for over 5 years now, and a Club Pogo member of about 3 years and I have had no problems whatsoever, neither have I heard of anybody else having problems! It sounds to me that the above posters have problems with their own computers - not with Pogo.

mary randle Mar 09, 2009

I HAVE BEEN AN POGO PLAYER FOR 4 YEARS, NOW EVER TIME I TRY TO PLAY AN GAME THE GAME COMES UP AN THEN AN ERROR POPUP AN I"M NOT ABLE TO PLAY.

Helen Thornton Mar 21, 2009

pogo player for many years and now my AOL won't let me connect to POGO

Helen Thornton Mar 21, 2009

can't get help from anyone

no help from anyone!

dodirtyred1 Mar 23, 2009

i am a pogo member an can, t get my regular home or game page
    when i click on pogo i end up in free games page

what is wrong?

carol curtis Apr 21, 2009

i don, t want the game i have not got the code number in the mail like they said i would

• Ar
    Arthur Whitacre Jun 03, 2009

Sent a note and May 22, 2009 to unsubscribe, on June 3rd, you billed me again.

• Wh
    whttiger8 Jun 14, 2009

try calling if you want the refund
    866-543-5435

• Ru
    ruth ann davis Jun 23, 2009

purchased phlinx several months ago IT DOES NOT WORK!!! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT

Donald H. Sharrow Jun 26, 2009

I am beiing charged for something I did not agree to have charged to my credit card

Annette Cross Aug 31, 2009

I am Annette Cross, You have debited from my bank accoumt sum of $39.99 .. And you told me I can not get back on pogo as a member because of my attitude was bad to others and that I would not b charge to this, this year and u did anyway please remove me from your accont .. And return my money back to my bank account PLEASE .. Thank You, Annette Cross

• Es
    esthercarol41 Oct 24, 2009

Opened my American Express bill, found an unauthorized bill. How do I dispute ???

• Cl
    cliff16payer Nov 12, 2009

pogo only wants you, r money you get nothing off them, there is not even a proper site you can complain to on pogo.has anyone ever had a reply from pogo i suspect not.i think even these complaints are never read by pogo.i say don, t pay for pogo then when there profits begin to go down then maybe they will do something about there lousy service.

• Pl
    playerMinabelle Dec 15, 2009

I am a paid up club member and cannot load on to any games

• Tn
    tntgood4good Dec 30, 2009

always use pay-pal, and never have more money then u authorize in that account!

• Be
    Betsy79 Oct 12, 2010

I cannot get the Halloween game "Spooky Halloween"

• Ro
    Rose Kovak Oct 23, 2010

I need help dseperatly. I can't get my account as I lost my password and they will not accept my screenname. I am a member of CLUB POGO for years and I paid my account in Sept. No one will answer my emails etc and its like I am locked out. Please help.
    [email protected]

• Ge
    Geelliybein Nov 10, 2010

Why is Dominos the only game that will load in Pogo. I would like to try to play others too!

marlynbrown Dec 17, 2010

took payment but never got on pogo and took tokens