The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved PNC Bank — poor / no service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On 2/19/10 redeemed a cd for $40, 000.00 at local Palm Bay branch. It was an IRA CD and since the IRS does not let you accept the money for a 60 day turn-around more than once in a 12 month period, I asked that it be transfered to my TD-Ameritrade brokerage account. Marita, the sales consultant said she could not do that. I then spoke with Carid Smith the Manager and he printed out the forms from TD-Ameritrade and said the money would be transfered within 3 days. Note: (Space coast credit union redeemed another CD for me the same day and took care of it).
On 2/19/10 The money had not been transfered and I went to Craig Smith to find out why. He called the IRA department and was told that they did not have a signed form from the brokerage and had not sent it as a result. No explanation was give to Mr Smith or myself as to why no one notified either of as about this situation. He called Ameritrade and they faxed the form requested.
On 2/15/10 the money still had not been transfered. Mr Smith was unavailable so I called the IRA dept and spoke with Dawnna who was very rude and said she would send the money within 2 days. So I will have to wait!!!
30 days is a long time to not have my money, It the roles were reversed there would be numerous penalties and fees from the bank.
More PNC Bank Complaints & Reviews
- PNC Mortgage - stimulus modification loan nightmare
- PNC Mortgage - class action lawsuit anyone?
- PNC Bank - atm scam
- Pnc Mortgage - Gary Gottesfeld - pnc mortgage
- PNC Bank - hsa account
- PNC Bank - misinformation
- Live Nation- PNC Bank Arts Center - concert on 9/10/16 - cheap trick, joan jett, heart
- PNC Financial Services Group - pnc accepted an altered check and has not reimbursed us
- PNC - questionsable if not fraudulent behavior of staff
- PNC Bank - arbitrary closing of account