The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved PNC Bank — overcharged
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Well, pnc bank has found another way to bleed it's customers. Now they charge an over draft fee for pending withdrawals. Even though the money is still in your account and has not been paid, they charge you. This seems illegal to me, how can they charge you when they still have the money in your account. I urge everyone who has had any issues with pnc to contact their states banking commission.
More PNC Bank Complaints & Reviews
- PNC Mortgage - stimulus modification loan nightmare
- PNC Mortgage - class action lawsuit anyone?
- PNC Bank - atm scam
- Pnc Mortgage - Gary Gottesfeld - pnc mortgage
- PNC Bank - hsa account
- PNC Bank - misinformation
- Live Nation- PNC Bank Arts Center - concert on 9/10/16 - cheap trick, joan jett, heart
- PNC Financial Services Group - pnc accepted an altered check and has not reimbursed us
- PNC - questionsable if not fraudulent behavior of staff
- PNC Bank - arbitrary closing of account