Plumbforcedirectdid not fix fault, offered a refund, took card details and then changed their mind!!

P

Beware of this company! Worst company I have ever dealt with.
I called this company on a Thursday afternoon about a blocked waste pipe. We agreed a fixed price to solve the problem. They said they'd send someone out for 8-9am the next day. Nobody arrived. I called them and they said they couldn't locate the engineer but would call me back in 10 mins with an update. This happened all throughout the day but not once did they call back (Scott is the least sincere customer services person I've ever dealt with). I had to repeatedly call until I was told at around 3pm he was not coming due to an emergency but would attend the next day between 8-9am. This time he arrived at 11am with no apology. The plumber was here for no more than 5-10 mins. He said he'd fixed the problem. I asked for evidence of this (and although the sink was off the wall simply pouring water down the pipe would have worked). The plumber said he'd been doing the work for 30 years and it was fixed. He then left. The next day the sink was attached and the blockage was the same as before!

I called Scott back in customer services. He offered me a refund and took my card details. Said he was getting an autorisation code and would call back. He didn't call back. I called him after I had the work done by another reputable company and Scott said he wasn't processing the refund as the work had been done! Tried to escalate the issue but he just gave me his email address to complain to and his boss Sylvie (who is equally incompetent and never calls back!).

I really strongly advise you do not use this company. Worse company ever. Actual outright liars.