Plumbforce Direct Logo

Plumbforce Direct

Having problems with Plumbforce Direct?

Plumbforce Direct Customer Service Contacts

4 Old Park Lane
Mayfair, England, Greater London
United Kingdom - W1K1QW

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Plumbforce Direct Customer Service. Initial Plumbforce Direct complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Plumbforce Direct above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Plumbforce Direct. Discuss the issues you have had with Plumbforce Direct and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Plumbforce Direct Complaints & Reviews

Plumbforce Directccj / false advertising / coercion / breach of consumer rights act

To anyone who wants to take a CCJ out on Plumbforce as I did - do NOT issue to the London address on their website. The bailiffs on my case went there to find that it was just a forwarding address (quite obvious in retrospect). They appear to be based in Scotland - the only address I could find was for their director in Dumfries so I think it's probably best to issue it there

It seems you may need to go through the Scottish small claims court instead of the English one - I can't find a 100% solid answer on this but seems to be the case https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/taking-action/small-claims

Don't let these utter scumbags win! Don't give up!

Plumbforce DirectPlumbing

On 21/9/20 they told me they needed to buy some spare parts to fix my leaking toilet. They took £598.80 on that date and they said the job would be done by 23/9/20. After many appointments that they failed to turn up to, on 10/10/20 their scott agreed to refund my money. He said the refund had been approved and would be in my account within 3 days. On 20/10/20 I spoke to them again as there was no sign of my money. And on 21/10/20. They just keep making excuses saying that scott is not in or their accounts department is not in. This company is a complete fraud.
    User's recommendation: stay completely away from this company.

Plumbforce DirectBoiler pressure issue

I called with the boiler pressure issue / boiler not working. On the phone they said it will cost me £70 plus VAT all in. When the guy game, he said that the valve needs to be replaced with would cost a minimum of £495 plus VAT, but better to get a whole new boiler for £2800 plus VAT, which they can get installed the next day. I started to feel that there's something off with this, and read the reviews (after the booking unfortunately) and saw that they provide false information about the 'issue' to overcharge people and saw that they even charge credit cards for the full quote of the job. I was worried they'd charge me £2800 they quoted for the new boiler, so I cancelled my credit card immediately, although their 'call out' fee of £70 plus VAT was already charged. Bottom line, my boiler was not fixed and I ended up paying £85 for nothing.

Jun 06, 2020

Plumbforce Direct — Unauthorized credit card charges, fake company posing as legitimate and charging people full amount without any work done.

To whom it may concern, Yesterday we were scammed by a company which operates under different names all...

Jan 09, 2020

Plumbforce Direct — boiler and engineer scammers

After a number of failed shows, I had a boiler engineer from plumbforce direct come to my flat to apparently...

Dec 26, 2019

Plumbforce Direct — boiler repair

Copied from my Trust Pilot review: PLEASE REPORT ANY COMPLAINTS TO GAS SAFE USING THIS LINK BELOW: Ga...

Oct 21, 2019

Plumbforce Direct — boiler repair

Do not use. As many other reviewers on other websites, I had the experience being scammed (over a thousand...

Plumbforce Directunlocking of drainage

Hi
        On the phone I was quoted £70+VAT and assured it will be fixed and in what ever case I will not pay more than what I was quoted. I explained to the lady on the phone what the issue was and she assured me once more it will be sorted. To my surprise, when the plumber came, he did the basics, tried plunging few times, looked outside my wall and said a machinery would be needed for additional £275+VAT!! He didnt even try to remove my washing machine to look behind where the pipes are! Not even a manual rod! I said it's not what I was told and quoted! I refused to pay even the £70+VAT because he hardly tried doing anything! I was threatened by a debt collectors too. I tried calling the number I used before to clarify the situation and the quote, and of course it was not reachable!!

Plumbforce Directcomplaint

Terrible service full of tricks and psychological hoops and loops to get you to pay as much as possible - conduct work that you dont need doing, taking cash in hand, trying to push you in to a decision quickly to close money on you. I smelled a fish from the second the guy started to ask if I had kids and tell me horror stories about the boiler that I know every other plumber says is awesome - that he was trying to plant seeds of fear in my brain. Luckily I am savvy - but I am so angry that if that was my dad - he'd be ripped of a 1000GBP there and then by these charlatans. Please investigate and remove their services!

Plumbforce Direct — plumbing

I had a leaking shower and called Plumbforce Direct. They said an incompetent "engineer / plumber" who failed...

Plumbforce Direct — heating repair

They told me its 70+vat for the plumber to come and analyse the issue and that the repair could be done...

Plumbforce Direct — replacement bathroom sink waste pipe (external)

Invoice [removed] 17th July 2018 Beware. They quoted a cheap price on phone for replacing a plastic waste...

Plumbforce Direct — boiler replacement and heating repairs - not completed and huge amount of my time wasted

The service offered by this company is shockingly bad. It is sometimes hard to tell if they are crooks or...

London

Plumbforce Direct — drain issue

I saw the entry on the internet for Plumbforcedirect and called them up. The person I spoke to their employee...

Plumbforce Directnew bathroom

I was quoted six days work, fixed price. Twenty-two working days later, I was desperate to just get them out. The work was slow, shoddy, untidy, permanently dusty. Then they asked for more money because the job had taken longer than estimated! Does it really take a day for a competent workman to put up three wall tiles?

I have a new bathroom simply because I had their work removed and a new, real plumber put one in.

I would like some money back, although I gather this is nigh impossible, so I'm not hopeful. I have documents and photographs and plenty of evidence that I do not exaggerate, but I think I shall just ensure the company's competence is clear to all potential customers instead.

Plumb Force Direct — boiler repairs

Never use Plumb Force Direct. Everything I have read online about them-and wished I had before I called them...

Plumbforce Direct — plumbing

Please be aware that should you take them to court, even with the court instructing they pay you, they do...

London

Plumbforce Direct — came to fix boiler pressure and left a leaking boiler - they have multiple outstanding ccjs - how are they allowed to trade?

Have MULTIPLE oustanding CCJ, s, just in the last few months. £11, 500 approx owed, as at today. They quote...

Plumbforce Direct otherwise trading as Plumbingforce Direct — consumer boiler care

When I booked an engineer to attend my boiler Scot Hall and Deborah took my card details and assured me n9...

Plumbforce Direct — theft, credit card fraud - contact visa for chargeback for help

We agreed to have a new boiler installed, etc for £680.We paid the first half, £340. The engineer texted 2...