Playtikaslotomania game

On the mystery of the puzzle cards thing that you're you can do once a day well right now has the special how you can do it twice in one day but I just tried to do it for the first time today and when I get to the very beginning where you get started and there's those gold Circle things all over that you pick three of everyday I pick my 3 and I win sloto cards inside that thing but then I didn't get my regular puzzle card that I'm supposed to get for the day it just automatically just ended and then my turn was over and it wouldn't go back to it and it says that I have another 24 hours before I can do it again and shouldn't I be winning a puzzle card in there automatically and then when I push the gold Circle things I'm supposed to win whatever I win their also and if I won sloto cards there you think that I would get my regular puzzle card too but it didn't give it to me seems there's a lot of things that have been going on with my game lately we're like I'll have millions and millions of coins and all of a sudden I'll look and I'll have way less for some reason and I don't know why but it just does that to me a lot doesn't make any sense.

Mi