Playtikaslotomania

R Jul 19, 2019 Review updated:

I have played Slotomania for years - often several hours every day. At the moment I can only play for a few minutes as it freezes up all the time. i even tried to make a purchase and it would not go through. It is the same on my laptop (Worse actually) and my PC as well. It has spoilt my holidays as I have to go back to work and won't have much time to play! Can this problem be fixed. I keep having to turn off and come all the way back through facebook again! i am fed up and frustrated!

• Sh
    sherrirud43 Jul 19, 2019

i am having the same problem.. freezing up all the time... do these people ever answer a person back.. would love to know what is going on.. its irritating... i have to log out every 10 min bc of it freezing up... i have tried everything.. cleaning the cache allowing flash player on the sight... you name it i have done it

• Ga
    Gaye Amy Jul 19, 2019

I have done exactly the same thing.. I have even reinstalled windows 10.. and the problem is the same.. I have a spare pc and that is doing the same thing.. so definetly not the pc...