Having problems with Webzen?

Webzen Customer Service Contacts

242, Pangyo-ro, Bundang-gu
Gyeonggi-do

Seongnam-si
Korea (South) - 463-400

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Webzen Customer Service. Initial Webzen complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Webzen above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Webzen. Discuss the issues you have had with Webzen and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Webzenmu legend - my account: visiodent char: darkmoon has been blocked over 15 days w/o any reasons

Dear Sir/Madam,

I played MU Legend from 7th Nov.
My ID : Visiodent
Character: DarkMoon
Server: SEA
My account has been blocked for over 15 days ( from 28 Nov to 12 Dec) w/o any reason. I didn't hack the game and I didn't do anything wrong. I did send 6 request to CS MU Legend. But they closed it without check.

I brought 5650 redzen by $50. Now I could not do any thing with Redzen.

Please check and let me know the reason.

Thanks and best regards,
TanAnh

E

Webzen — Locking accounts on false accusations

This company just randomly locks accounts and then claims they got banned for violating the rules, i read...

WebzenWebzen is abusing their customers

To put it shortly no matter how much money and resources I had spent on the products and services of Webzen (particularly: Muonline) I had received zero to no customer support.

In addition to that, their services are usually interrupted by many and different faults causing time delays and extra expenditure throughout the timeline with very little compensation at all. I am surprised a company like this is allowed to exist and run its businesses – shouldn’t laws be more abiding to those who fail to deliver?

Do avoid this games company at all cost. I’ve suffered enough and nothing has been done to improve the practices of Webzen.

• Kr
        kristen howard Oct 22, 2018

Webzen to 363 dollars and all my husband spent was 40

chiki Aug 19, 2013

i agree with this comment

• So
        soza Dec 22, 2012

I'm a victim of webzen company, i have purchased their products for years, received no service what so ever ignored on all my request for support, and now i have been denied good i payed for.
        webzen customer support continually ignoring all my request via their support tickets.

I'm adding an example of a "follow up ticket" that is 2nd ticket after the 1st one was closed without any answer or action for over a month of waiting.

• Se
        Seno20 Oct 02, 2012

I agree with you and they should close their company and handle all the games they have by other company.