Pizza Ranchunbelievable

This evening we decided to order pizza. We called Pizza Ranch and asked if they had any specials. We were told they had a large pizza for $9.99. Not a bad deal, we ordered a large pepperoni pizza. Upon arrival of the pizza delivery lady, we were told that we owed a whopping $25.00 due to a delivery charge. We live EXACTLY 5.66 miles from this Pizza Ranch location. It is absolutely absurd to pay a $15.00 delivery fee. This was explained that there is a minimum $25.00 charge to deliver to my town. Again, we are 5.66 miles from their restaurant location despite technically being in another town. Beware of this scam of a business, I know we will NEVER use their service again.

• Au
    austin vanvoorst Jan 13, 2020

I ordered a medium buffalo stuffed crust and got original.

Austin Van Voorst
    [protected]

Comments

• Ke
    Keri Simon Nov 17, 2019

I ordered the meal deal with 8 piece chicken, 6 biscuits and family size mashed potatoes. I have gotten this many times before and it was great. However this time the chicken was all full of bone and not meaty like it normally is and the biscuits were overcooked and very dry. The food did not seem very fresh at all.I am very dissatisfied.

• Ad
    Adams Apr 14, 2009

*******IMPORTANT:
    Your Pizza Ranch delivery cars in Orange City Iowa (location PH# [protected]) are advertising Political views with stickers on them. I do not find this appropriate at all, and will encourage a boycott of Pizza Ranch if your place of business continues to be used for political advertisement. I suggest an investigation and also an email to all management of all Pizza Ranches about how your place of business ought not to be used improperly for political purposes.
    ***********