Pizza Hut / pizza ordered

United States Review updated:

The taste of our pizza was terrible, it had no flavor whatsoever. I ordered half supreme and half pepperoni and Canadian bacon. The management passed my table several times not once did she ask how was my pizza or anything else. Also, the young man at the counter (Dillon) taking orders had his pants well below his underwear. Store number 027687
Kathy Rushing
[protected]

Ka
May 20, 2019

Comments

•   May 20, 2019

If your pizza was so terrible, why didn't you bring it to the attention of management? We humans do this neat thing called talking/communicating when something isn't quite right. Coincidentally, that's what I am doing here. I am letting you know that your story reeks of self-righteousness and entitlement. Maybe your royal highness should go to a more fancy restaurant where they are expected to kiss your posterior. Of course, you won't be able to use any coupons at those places so I am sure we will be relegated to hearing you whine on here at a later date. Also, why are you staring at the young man behind the counter. Specifically, if you had time to notate the location and configuration of his undergarments but not enough time to indicate the food you ostensibly paid for was no good, you just might be a raging pervert. Next time say something you whiny twit.

Hope that helps!