Menu

Pizza Hut  -  not being delivered

T
Author of the complaint
7:33 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Just ordered a pizza to be delivered by 20:00. got a call 19:59 to confirm my address and now 21:10 and I call the enquiry where is the pizza the guy tells me they cancel the order because they dont deliver it here in dubailand. They call you, confirm your address, they make you wait for an hour when you run out of patience and call them you find out it was deliberately canceled. Great job pizzahutuae.
This is the number that called me to confirm my address for delivery and not showing up at all.
[protected]

More Pizza Hut complaints & reviews

Pizza Hut - Pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers!
Pizza Hut - treatment of employees
Pizza Hut - treatment of employees
13 comments
M
Sep 16, 2021 12:49 pm

I need an email address for Pizza hut as I want to register a complaint

I
Jul 15, 2021 2:50 pm

Hi Ivan Mendonca
Thank you for ordering from www.pizzahut.ae!

Order Details

Order ID: [protected]
15-Jul-2021

I
Jul 15, 2021 2:49 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I Ivan complaints again madinat zayad western region Mr MASUD manager rough language don't understand what he spoke. How speak with costumers my order at 9 pm and now 10:45pm almost taken 2hours [censored] this manger from shop . If he don't know how to cocodinate wit costumers. Close his shop better close .

Jun 29, 2021 1:42 pm

After placing an order with a Pizza hut restaurant (which is less than 1 km from me) and having received a confirmation email at 2012 hrs, there is no delivery, no way to call customer service, no way to track the order, no way to complain, and no consequences for a company who has bad service. I wish there was a way to complain to higher authorities about the lack of service standards. I am writing this at 2145 hrs and still no order. As a family this is a source of disappointment and distress. I hope that some action should be taken against such people.

Jan 19, 2021 10:57 am

How can I complain about my order to pizza hut directly? I have ordered for pizza and have been charged twice due to their app issue but no order confirmation from pizza hut and am on hold with the customer care for almost 30 minutes now

Please [email protected]
[email protected]

F
Jul 14, 2020 1:03 pm

Pizza Hut customer service is one of the pathetic service; I have never experienced. Very rude and egoistic staff who doesn’t know how to talk with customers at all. From customer service agents to managers and supervisor all are so lazy and least bothered about service quality and keeps calls on hold 1 hour or 2 hours no problem. Moreover they are not even scared of any complaints against them.

P
Mar 26, 2020 4:57 pm

Stayed on 26th March 2020 from 10.40 pm to next day 12.54 am no news up to now for food called got through after 28 Munts holding again after 40 mnts called hold for 60 mnts no answer and no food cheating the customers and will have to inform the government authorities and make sure to punish them

View 0 more photos
M
Sep 16, 2021 12:48 pm
Replying to comment of Premindra

You are right even I'm also looking for their email address to register a complaint

D
Dec 21, 2019 2:28 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pizza hut should really be aware of people they hire to work those restaurants I order at Knowledge village, food was very cold, chicken wings smell so bad and Cashier was very very rude and called me a liar. This is really the last time I am eating from Uber eats

A
Dec 02, 2019 4:15 pm

Never excepted worse customer service from Pizza Hut made me to wait for 1.30 Hrs and still didn’t delivered the pizza. Order number was [protected] dated 02/12/19. Even after calling after 1.30hr still said it in process. They should stop home delivery and should inform customer to buy from Pizza Hut store.

N
Apr 21, 2018 7:55 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My daughter and I traveled from Tennessee to South Carolina for her son’s Army National Guard Combat Training Graduation. We arrived April 3rd and decided to order a pizza instead of leaving the room for something to eat. I placed the order in my name, Joann. We waited around an hour but nothing happened. My daughter called and there was no record of my order. She then ordered the pizza in her name, Michelle. The pizza was delivered in a pretty timely manner. We opened the box and much to our surprise the pizza had no cheese, that’s right, no cheese! Michelle called Pizza Hut again to ask the manager when did they stop putting cheese on pizza. The manager was truly upset about the problem and promised she’d send a pizza that was prepared correctly with a free Diet Pizza. We originally ordered a medium pizza but she sent a large Pizza loaded with toppings and a free Diet Pepsi just as she promised. I appreciate the manager doing what she did but it should have never happened.

View 0 more photos
Apr 16, 2018 6:28 am

We ordered pizza in durra Dubai

Apr 16, 2018 6:25 am

The worst experience I had waited for 1 hour 30 mins every time I call them they told 10 mins after waited for 1, 30min they told me it will take more 1 hour it’s bull [censor]

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

2741 complaints