Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews

Have a problem? Contact customer service, submit your complaint, find closest location, or read guest reviews below.

sexual harassment and threats w/a knife

I was fired today from Pizza Hut after a year and 3 months of working my ### off for pennies. I had to work...

bad pizza hut experience

We had to have waited at least 45 minutes for breadsticks, let alone our pizzas, and hadn't been told...

no pizza / poor customer service

The first issue was a truly psychotic delivery driver. This man tried to step in my house, while telling me how he was "out to get the VA hospital" and "plotting to 'get' Pizza Hut" by suing for millions of dollars. This man stood ranting on my front porch. He drove a big white van (unmarked, you know like the rapist/murderer/kidnappers vans in the movies) and wanted to show me the inside of the van. NO THANKS!

Ordering Pizza Hut has never been a truly pleasant experience, but I love their breadsticks, otherwise I wouldn't ever go back.

This last time I ordered online at 10:00 p.m., received my confirmation etc. Well, at 11:22 p.m. I call and the little girl that answered the phone said the card was denied and so they threw away the order slip... interesting because I immediately checked my online account from my bank and look at that "Pending" was the transaction for Pizza Hut!!! Besides, aren't they suppose to CALL ME if there is a problem so I don't sit there for 2 hours waiting on a pizza that isn't coming?? (the answer is YES, they are SUPPOSE to call, according to the customer service hotline)

So I asked her how fast she was going to be able to get me my pizza... she said she didn't know because there are other orders ahead of me!!! I waited 1.5 hours! I called customer service to make a complaint, like that is going to do any good. Now I have to make sure this pending payment is cancelled before they take my money for no pizza. Grr. I could have just ate and gone to bed, but Nooo I'm waiting around, then going through this annoyance.

• Bi
    bigsmellyman Mar 31, 2008

If you got off your lazy fat ### and got it yourself, none of this would have happened.

• Je
    Jerry Garrett Jun 12, 2008

On 6/9/08 our family had the Buffet at the pizza hut on Hwy 17 in North Myrtle Beach, SC and the service was so bad.
    There was only at the most maybe 4 or 5 pieces of pizza at a time. The salad bar was even worst with everything out. The lettuce was about the only thing that was available.

I ordered ice tea and ask for lemon. The waitress said that it had run out yesterday.

As we were leaving I ask the Mgr why there was no lemon when you had 3 grocery store within 3 blocks of the pizza Hut. The Mgr said they were not allowed to buy from anyone but Pizza Hut. Then I said that you have a phone that you could use when you were short of an item.

If this is the way your company runs things you should find another business.

Also the woman mgr was not very friendly at all. The store # was 012866. This store was only half full at the time we were there.
    You can make sure that our family will never eat at a Pizza Hut again.

Thank you for your time, Jerry Garrett

• Ti
    Timothy A. Starkey Jun 21, 2008

Went to the Pizza Hut in small town Midlothian, Texas today approx 12:30. Go in because I saw your commercial about the P'zones. Now I manage O'reilly Auto Parts right down the street from your store, so I do no a little about customer service. I and my team are always taking that extra step to satisfy our customers, (because we do have competitors out there). I asked if the P'zones were pre-made and he said "no" and began telling me what came in them. I asked him if I could have what I wanted in them and he said "no". My response to that was "well you just lost my business". I walked out got in my truck, went right around the corner to the local Dominoes and got what I wanted. Just thought you'd like to know.

MARK Jul 06, 2008

i have ordered a pizza for delivery they told me 40 mins but i never got the pizza then i again called them they told me it will be 5 mins after 10 mins i called them and they were closed this is a very bad service i am a good customer of urs & i am being eating ur pizza from 10 yrs it made me so upset that i am no more going to eat ur pizza this ia a very very bad service & i am writing this from memphis TN the collierville pizza hut very bad

• Je
    jerry gross Sep 24, 2010

1801 W State of Franklin Rd
    Johnson City TN 37604

Avoid this Pizza Hut at all costs. We were waiting to order when a lady walked in with a dog in her arms. She went to the area where orders are set before going to the tables and talked with the cooks. They petted and rubbing the dog and talked with her in this area and went right back cooking when she left. We got up and left telling our server why. Stay away from this location

employee advancement

This is a concern of my son company. He has been working at pizza hut maybe for 4 years and still counting. He likes his job and it seems like that other employees that been there maybe at least 1months has become shift leaders instantly stepping trough the door. And they are all white. I don't want to make this a racial conversation but if you do the research and you will see for yourself. And he suppose to have been shift leader after a manager meeting 2 years ago and nothing happen. But as his family we are trying to get this resolved as soon as possible. His evaluation is 2 months in the hole and we are still waiting for that to happen as well. His area manager name is ron ward, we are pleasing to him. Please make my son james davis a shift leader. He has been a hard worker there for you. And he does manager work when the manager is not there 65% of the time and he is very dependable and if you have any questions about that, please refer to rebbecca massengale.

Thanks for reading this small concern!

Marlena Nov 16, 2007

This company is totally screwed. My husband I were both drivers, and I swung by one busy night to visit him and give him some support since he was sick and the ONLY driver that night. The other driver was having trouble with his brakes, and the shift manager (Jason) did not call in any other drivers, as he was supposed to.

He agreed to allow me to help out with a couple of deliveries, - note that I was not clocked in, nor in uniform, nor did I have a car sign or the money the company is supposed to give me to make change for the customers.

Yes, I was going to take my own car, but my husband and I chose instead to use teamwork and ride together. Since he was so sick and exhausted, we agreed that it would be best for the company, and us, to just have him drive and me to do the legwork. But when we returned, Jason yelled at us for riding together, though we had asked several times before this night for written proof of this rule that had never been enforced before and did, in fact, happen all the time, even with other drivers. In our defense, I pointed out the many rules he broke all the time; not preparing food while sitting and talking on the phone for way too long with his wife, smoking inside the building, etc...
    He replied with, a perfect managerial response of, "### off" and walked away.

Infuriated, I followed him inside and demanded the keys to the car I had given him in exchange for $350. He never pad even one cent, though he had managed to buy an expensive new phone plan with even more expensive Blackberry phones. He had gotten the title from the original owner of the car whom I bought it from, signed it, and claimed that the car was now legally his and that I had no written proof that he owed me money for it.
    Thoroughly pissed off, I threatened to slash hi tires among a slew of curses and I went out the door. He then sent us home without finishing my husband's shift.

Then the police arrived at my home, accusing me of slashing his rear tires. Now, there is a busy bar, a Blockbuster store, a gas station, etc. and many other busy places on this major street where the restaurant is located, and with all the high bike and foot traffic, anyone could have slashed his tires when they hear my very loud shouting.
    The police were threatening to arrest me, (innocent until proven guilty, indeed), so after telling them for the last 20 minutes that I am innocent, I said that I did it, just to get them to go away and not arrest me for a simple accusation. I am, of course, still not guilty of slashing the tires.

Since then, we have been suspended then fired without any notice, (though the store manager Cassie claimed she left us a voicemail, (I have proof of no missed calls on our phone bill and, of course, no voicemail), and no one, not even the regional manager, gave us the opportunity to explain our side of the story.
    We are pressing charges, calling lawyers and Pizza Hut Corporate, to explain this very story and outrage, as well as the various health code violations and legal violations committed by other employees, including management. Among the violations: smoking inside the building, allowing an admitted and known, (by the entire staff), alcoholic driver to make a 15-20 minute run to the liquor store during business hours while still clocked in, and allowing another driver to work for the company without a valid driver's license since day one until the day he quit.
    If anyone knows of any good lawyers willing to work for us as well as suing for his wages as well, please, please, please let me know.

Thank you!

Marlena Nov 16, 2007

Oh, and please send this to EVERYONE you know! Please help us to get this out there!!! I promise you that I am not lying about or omitting anything in this story. It is truthfully and honestly objective.

Thank you again!

Jacob Ronald Sharp Jan 16, 2008

I am getting this out there as soon as possible so please wait.

• Am
    Amer Farooqi Jul 04, 2008

Yesterday I took some of my guests to Pizza Hut, Johar Town Lahore which is your franchise. I have certain comments which I would request you to seriously consider for improvement.

1. A group of people were smoking inside on second floor. When requested to stop smoking, they refused. Supervisor was helpless. Finally with some efforts from serving boys / waiters / stewards, this group shifted to ground floor, still refusing to stop smoking.

2. There was severe shortage of manpower on second floor. Only two waiters were available to handle about seven families. Only billing took more than 10 minutes (without exaggeration). When I reported this to supervisor (Ms. Fizza), she very arrogantly asked me to fill up the comment card, which I did. I quote her comment ” to phir card bhar dain na aap”, unquote. I think, the supervisor in particular has to be extremely soft spoken and well trained to handle customers. The waitors were however very courteous.

3. The wash room hand drier was out of order and was room cleanliness was not upto standards.

4. When I tried to pass faxes to phone numbers (Lahore and Karachi) given on comment card, they are not responding

Amer Farooqi,
    Lahore, Pakistan

• Am
    AmyM May 03, 2009

OH don't even go there, did you ever think about the possibility that maybe the other employees were just better suited for the job than your son? regardless of how long he has been there, it doesn't mean that he is better for the job than someone who has'nt been there as long. You are not there at work with him you do not know how good his job performance is. Anytime something like this happens people always play the racial card, it gets old.

poor service!

I ordered a pizza by phone around 6:00 p. m. and told them I would pick it up around 7:30. I live about 45...

racial

Yes I went to Pizza Hut in Somerdale New Jersey with my boyfriend and his cousin. The waiter sawed the three of us together instead of saying I'm going to find a seat for you three.

She said I am going to find a sit for you two now Let me remind you that my boyfriend is white and his cousin is white but I 'm black. She didn't say anything rude it was the expression of her face. I know when someone don't like me and this isn't the first time that I have went here to eat. I never had this happen to me before. The waiter that I had in the pass had been nice to me.
So I walked with them I sat down in my seat the same waiter had walk pass. She was assisting another group of people as she walked she had that same expression on her face again.

At that time and moment I was ready to go but the manager came up and talk to me. But it was more like he was taking his employee side them minds. Why would I make up something like that about anybody. So that's all they did about the issue I don't think that it was happen right at all.

It's just sad that people can't respect other people we still live in this world where their is hate to other race. I just think that it wasn't fair and I didn't have to be treated that way.

Sincerely,
Tamica Lawhorn

• Gr
    Greg Northington Oct 18, 2007

I can't wait till everybody realizes that we are all just beings. We are still too incompetent to just be and recognize each other as human
    or just beings in itself. This world has some potential to get better. There is hope. Toast!

• Sp
    s p Dec 11, 2007

I'm sorry, I don't understand exactly what your complaint is with this restaurant. Did the server say something rude to you? Did the server refuse to wait on you? Did the server tamper with your food order? Did she call you racist name or refuse to serve you based on your race? From what I can tell from your comment, which was a bit hard to follow, is that you "interpreted" a dirty look from her and assumed it was because you were black. I would have to say that that is a bit of a stretch. The look on a person's face can be interpreted in many ways. You should have calmly approached the server and politely asked if there was some problem with you being there. But assuming that she is racist because of what you thought was a particular look on her face is just as judgmental on your part as it would have been on hers has she indeed been rude to you based on race. Understand what I am saying?

• Di
    Ding Bat Nov 28, 2008

You're an idiot, and you can't put together a logical sentence. She probably gave you a dirty look because she realized you were a black idiot. That does not make someone racist. I give black idiots dirty looks all the time. In fact, I give all idiots dirty looks...not just blackies.

• Ni
    NicoleR3 Mar 16, 2011

Well, if you speak the way you write, she was probably giving you dirty looks because she was trying to figure out what you were saying.

horrible service!

It was my very first time having Pizza hut, and I can whole-heartedly say I was VERY disappointed. I tried to...

poor service!

The service form the Pizza Hut at 2724 W. Mercury Blvd. Hampton, VA. 23605 that i got was not what i expected it to be. I placed an internet order about 10:30pm and i was paying with a credit card. They called me about 10 mins till 11:00pm and stated that my card was declined and said that I had 10 mins to call back with my new card number. When i called, I was refused service because she said they were closed but still had 5 mins till 11:00pm. I am out raged because i order from Pizza Hut a lot.

rude employees!

I called to order dinner last night. The total came up to 27.07. My husband reminded me to mention that we...

donation for cancer foundation!

We are a small community in Sheridan County Nebraska, which is a county made up of ranchers and a lot of hard working people. I am a cancer survivor, as is my friend. We have started up a cancer foundation for the county called C.A.R.E. (cancer awareness resources and expenses). We must travel at least 125 miles one way to get cancer treatments and many just simply do not have the money. This foundation will help to pay their out-of-pocket expenses, as well as provide support groups, information, and a list of drivers. We recently asked Pizza Hut for some gift certificates for children as we are having a large Walk-A-Thon on September 22nd. We received only 6 such certificates for personal pan pizzas. Subway gave us 30. It seems like the message Pizza Hut was delivering was that we are not important. It seems a shame, since they are the only Pizza Hut for 90 miles and I really don't feel like giving them business anymore.

Chumley Smithers Sep 19, 2007

Give back the certificates; if you can't be grateful for even a small act of charity, you do not deserve it.

Jacob Ronald Sharp Jan 16, 2008

I say that pizza hut is a cheapskate company

Bonfyr Feb 26, 2008

The money for the food comes directly out of the manager's pocket. Do you know the manager's situation? Did you ask? I agree with the first comment, you ingrate.

Sarah Aug 21, 2008

the money does not come out of their pocket, it is part of the monthly allowance, and they can write it off thru the company as a donation, they actually save money by making the donation

order not complete and rude shift manager

My name is April Brumback and myself and my family had a coupon from the internet site for 2 pizza's anyway you wanted for 19.99 and first of all when we had ordered our pizza's we had ordered 1 supreme and 1 meat lovers.. we were informed they were out of all meat except for sausage, pepperoni and the extra cheese and no discount was given and we still had ordered 1 side of anchovies and 1 side of jalipeno peppers and 4 tomatoes sauces and 4 cheese sauces and did not get them with our order, when we had called to let the location know they told us we would have to go and pick it up.. So I myself had called up there and the shift manager Terry had told me the same thing and was very rude during our conversation and told me I can just hang up on you. When I proceeded to explain the situation, she hung up on me.. We will not be eating Pizza Hut again!!

That's your best bet.

first there was late pizza then there was none!

On 6-26-07 I ordered pizza hut online (Delivery), my order was expected to arrive a 7:21pm but it came at 8:40pm and it was the wrong type p'zone. The driver apologized and said,"the other driver refused to come delivery to n. W. Moultrie!" (The majority of the residents are african american).

The next day 06-27-07, I ordered pizza hut online again. Order was due at 9:21pm order arrived... Never! I loaded up the kids and we went to pizza hut but they had closed. For years I have done business with pizza hut never knowing that if you stayed across the street from a public gym (With a police substation on the side), have hungry kids waiting on food and live in n. W. Moultrie, that your meal will only be delivered if a certain driver is working.

This is ridiculous. I will once again go to pizza hut, but this time I won't order I want answers. I've always stayed in n. W. Moultrie, ga. 32 yrs.in the same place ordering pizzas, shopping, etc... I'm disgusted!

• Kp
    kp Dec 19, 2007

Don't take it personal that you live in a bad neighborhood and drivers don't want to risk being robbed, or their lives over pizza.

Bonfyr Feb 26, 2008

Next time, go pick it up. Anyone who has been robbed in a certain location is not going to want to go back. Lives ARE more important than pizzas.

• Sh
    Sherry Mar 17, 2008

Last night went to pizza hut, ordered a pan supreme and had very scant amount of toppings, was very dissappointed, two weeks prior ordered personal pan supreme, another customer came in after me and ordered large pizza got his pizza in 15 min, got mine in 30 min

• Mi
    miss H Jun 09, 2008

Today I had a horrible experience with the store manager Noel located at 220 Marrietta Hwy, Canton, GA . My son and I placed an order to your Canton store (770-479-8775) we were told that our order would be delivered by 4:04. Around 4:15 my son called back and was told he never made the order? When he told the young lady that answered the phone that he remembered her voice she told him that he was wrong! He then asked to speak to the Manager Noel who decided that she would set him straight by telling my 18yr old son that he must not know how to dial the phone ( dripping with sarcasm) and then hung up. I called back to understand why she felt the need to be so rude and I also wanted to make sure that we were dialing the correct number. I guess Noel felt that we were getting on her nerves and decided that she was going to start yelling at me! Noels felt that if she yelled in the phone several times like I was an animal that would make me go away. No it did not work it only made the situation worse. Now I am angry and asking her if this is the way she treats all of her customers when things go wrong and her response was " I TOLD YOU YOU DID NOT ORDER A ###ING PIZZA FROM THIS STORE"!. This was not the right choice of words at all! I then called the store back and asked for the name of the area manager or the owner of the franchise and again Noel decided to be nasty and hung up on me! Two minutes later a delivery guy calls and tells me that he has is trying to find my home so I give him directions and hope that he gets here soon. Then I get a call from yet another one of your people telling me that there was a mix up and the call went to the wrong store and he would not be able to deliver to my home we are to far away and he will have to call Noels store so she could send it from there. I declined that order. I would greatly appreciate a response from you.

• Ka
    Kat Mar 11, 2009

Pizza Hut pizza is so poor in quality for the cost. Years ago it was awesome, now it's like eating cardboard! You can send all the coupons you want, we would rather eat from a local shop that is made with real cheese and an abundance of toppings when you order them. If I order a mushroom pizza I'm lucky to get 2 mushrooms sliced up. And time and time again, when I've had onion on it, it has been the damn skins...gross, cheap, tasteless. In these economic times you best watch your step or you will be asking for a bailout! We won't miss you when you go...

food never delivered!

Today at 9:50PM I ordered a double order of mild wings and a 2 liter bottle of pepsi through the Murray, UT Pizza Hut to be delivered to my home in Midvale.

i got on the phone, and placed my order and was told it would take about an hour. Here it midnight and still no food, no way to get ahold of anybody to ### at them for their blatant disregard for their customers.

Been searching for a complaint phone number which I know is on the side of pizza boxes. However I cannot find the number anywhere. This is not the first time this has happened, the last time my order was horribly late, i was quoted 30 minutes for delivery and 6 hours later my food finally arrived. The driver complained that I wouldn't give him a tip, and I complained that I had to wait 6 hours to eat my dinner. It is really pissing me off that pizza hut has this stuck in their head that it is okay to allow someone to pay by credit card over the phone, but to never deliver their food.

What the [censored] is wrong with the people who work for pizza hut? They had to have been dropped on their head a few too many times, or perhaps they've been sniffing raw dough for too long. That I do not know, all I know is that i am royally pissed the ### off that this continues to happen to me and my family. I will be complaining to HQ as soon as i can find a number for them.

poor product quality

I visit pizza hut regularly. I like chili flax as toppings. I feel the quality of chili flax (in sachets) is very poor. It lacks real chili flavor, pungency and redness. Each pouch of chili flax at pizza hut needs to be analyzed for quality. It should be tested at Spice Board of India or at any recognized private spice manufacturer to determine the parameters of good quality crushed chili.

poor customer service!

On April 05, 2007, I called our local Pizza Hut, located on Tusculum Blvd Greeenville TN at 7:25pm. I...

lying cashiers

I received 2 have one on us coupons because my food was under cooked. I used the first coupon at the Sandy Springs pizza hut on Roswell Road without any problem. I called pizza hut on Candler Road in Decatur GA, and the cashier said fine. I got there 30 minutes later and I was told that no one by that name called here to place an order. I got the phone number and sure enough I called that particular one. I asked for customer services. Then I was told by the cashier that the order had been cancelled. SHE LIED! I called customer service gave them the cashiers names and all the information they needed while in the store. I have not received a phone call from the store manager,pizza hut or anyone. I was told it would take 72 hours. This happened on feb 17. Today is feb 22. Nasty situation. Shame on Pizza Hut on Candler Road in Decatur GA. The employee should have been reprimanded. Shame on customer service for not taking this seriously. Sue, Ga.

• Ta
    TARA JONES Sep 04, 2007

I called and placed and order and was told it woud be and hour before it is delivered which was fine. One hour and forty-five minutes is ouragous. I called back and the manager at store #711029, pissa hut, 7681 southlake pkwy, jonesboro, ga said my pizza is on the way and she would give me a five dollar discount on my next pizza. So i say o.k. Then i finally get the pizza and it's all cold giving everyone heartburn. So i tried to call back three times and have been put on hold for at least 30 mins each time and still know one pick up the phone. I feel i am getting no satisfaction.

Thanks
    Tara

cheated by pizza hut for providing vegetarian pizza

This is regarding a very unpleasant experience that I had with Pizza Hut on 12th Feb 2007. I had ordered...

pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers!

Pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers-myself included! What they do with pizza is exactly like a car...

all I got was fired!

As a R.G.M. of a delivery/carryout store for 2 years I never had any problems with employees, customers, upper mgt., or inventory until I was transfered 11-28-06.The store I took over was a dine in/carryout store,I was trained very poorly in how to operate this type of store,having buffet and keeping track of all the product was never explained to me.So how was it accounted for??For several weeks on a daily basis I called upper mgt. to ask for help.Inventory kept coming up short.Then on 1-8-07 upper mgt.showed up he started counting inventory with out me,as I was still working,I helped very little,he did final figuring and entered them into comp. it was really short.He kept asking me if I needed to tell him anything,as if I had done something wrong. Then shortly after that his boss showed up & fired me told me to hand over my keys sign & leave. I wasn't given any opportunity to help try & figure out the problem.I have been treated like a criminal.They are changing locks,talking to the bank & ruining my name around town.When our checks came they refused me mine stating a paid out for personal items was being looked at. Showing me no proof of it on paper.I have also received a message from upper mgt.stating that if I don't stop trying to prove I did nothing wrong that it could began to get worse for me. All I want is to be heard I am not in the wrong I have done nothing but ask for help since day one. All I got was fired!!!

• Ni
    Nick NA Feb 07, 2007

You think that's bad today is February 7th 2007 and all the employees from La Raza INC have received there W-2's But non of the Stores Management has received theirs yet I don't event think they have mailed them. My Wife was a Shift manager there (not any more thank goodness). This is a Company that needs to look into maybe finding a larger Franchise to take over! They show a lack of competence when dealing with all aspects of there business and the training they give management is over and beyond poor.

• Er
    erik Dec 02, 2008

i agree with you, their view on training is on the job training, with no trainer, and any questions you might have fall on deaf ears! Well this was my experiance with them and i know where amiee is coming from, been there!!

• De
    Deitz Aug 17, 2009

My wife has worked for Pizza Hut who was bought out by La Raza Pizza Hut since 1985, hired under full knowledge she had a learning disability. Two years ago, she was told that everyone in her store was to be cross trained and being dishonest she was replaced as a full time cook by a younger worker. For the last two years, she was reduced from 35 hours a week to now 2-5 hours a week, without proper training after being transferred to another store while on vacation without consent in the Indianapolis area.

• Su
    Susan Stinnett Jan 13, 2013

My family had worked for La Raza Pizza Inc for over 25 years.They do nothing to help you everyone thinks if you tell upper mgmt that your trying to get them fired when in return they fire you. My nephew passed away a year ago the company did fundraiser to help us out we have yet to receive the money and yet none of my family works there so now they will not even take our calls. As an employee of 9 years for that company I have seen a lot of dishonest procedures done from stealing money to using company products for personal gain but those acts get looked upon as if they are ok but the company will ruin the honest employees names that were terminated for lack of company support or employees quiting due to exhaustion of abuse.

• Da
    danny chacon Mar 12, 2013

well my name is danny chacon i was in your tucumcari pizza hut today 03/12/2013 for lunch buffet.i am a new mexico state police officer.our waitress was great.but the person cooking our pizza"s for the buffet was really dirty.looked like he has not showered in days or weeks.while i was eating lunch i heard him cussing in the back saying f*** this&that.before our group of 4 officer left i asked one of your employee name ted.who was cooking in the back.i was told the cooks name is david.david was all dirty his pants were all soiled his shirt he had cat hair.i hope you can fix this problem.if not i will take our group else where.thank you d.chacon!!

• I am a shift manager of a La Raza store in NM. The area coach is a disgrace to management. She has been caught red handed altering books. ( Amount to meet guarantee, also anyone over 30hours) She ( Frona) was reported to HR. Guess what happened...NOTHING! We (management team, Team members) are treated as we are slaves and should bend to their corrupt power like they run the country. FOR GODS SAKE IT IS PIZZA HUT! NOT SOME HIGH PAYING JOB. I do my job well and do my best to support and assist the RGM. The store I work at is a buffet, which from what I have read from previous posts that this is a ongoing problem dating back from the beginning. It is a problem they do not wish to fix or do not know how to fix. I was transferred to this store to help pass an inspection, which if not passed the store will be shut down and was guaranteed my job was safe since I was transferred to help because the previous shift was useless. (That manager is still employed by the way just transferred to take my position at the store I came from with job security) Now Frona and her new boss Director of operations Justin are both popping in and out of the store threatening to fire us because the store is not to their standards even though the store has made huge improvments in regards to labor, staffing, procedures. All that is left is for them to fix the stuff we can not. Now before i came to this store it already failed 2 inspections. If 3 fail the store is shut down and everyone is out of a job. I put as much effort into the job as I can considering my training is limited because no matter what store you work in they never fully train you. They just expect you to know the job like your a damn savant. Frona comes to the store harasses employees says inappropriate things and theres no consequences. I AM FED UP! I need a job but for gods sake man! How much abuse can one take before they say enough is enough.

complete incompetence! do not order from this store or you will be sorry!

I had a gift card for $20 for pizza hut in (9124 highway 80 w #350) fort worth, tx. I ordered the pizza and it arrived 45 minutes late (1 hour 25 minutes to arrive) I had paid for the pizza by phone using my gift card but the delivery guy had no record of it.

After a long wait on the phone pizza hut finally told me to take my now cold pizza. I wrote a lengthy complaint and got a big $5 coupon. I wrote another complain and the regional guy (Ed) called me and apologized and said that he would credit my account $25. I felt better! A week later I tried to use my credit and ed didn't actually credit my account (I guess he forgot) and since I didn't save his number or his email the store wouldn't give me his #. So I called several more times and wrote 3 more emails and finally got customer service from shaun (#6) who was very helpful and gave me my credit — yeah! Ordered a pizza and should have had $8 credit left — when I tried to use the remaining $8 I was told the hiway 80 store had dismissed the remaining credit. I was told this by customer rep mike who did not want to give me his emp id but finally did #13. I went to the store to ask the manager and he said there was nothing he could do but did give me ed's # this time — yes! Finally I will get some results. I went home and tried to call ed — the manager gave me the wrong #!! I finally give up! This store is filled with complete incompetence! Do not order from this store or you will be sorry — trust me! Oh and there is no way to email pizza hut directly!

Jamie Jan 08, 2007

We hear you:

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices