Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews

Have a problem? Contact customer service, submit your complaint, find closest location, or read guest reviews below.

poor quality of food

We went to the Grimsby England store, we were served by a very helpful young women no complaints there. 13th January, 2009. There was a party of 10 of us . The food looked good, but oddly no cooking smells were smelt. We later realized they hd used catering cheese and not real cheese. We ordered different flavours of pizzas but all tasted the same completely tasteless! Also they were not very warm. I would rate the food 1/2 out of 10 and that's being generous. Have Pizzahut got no pride in serving good tasty food to ther customers? Obviously not. Needless to say we will not be going there again for a meal. Can Pizzahut afford to loose customers inthis time of acredit crunch? Maybe they can but we cann't afford to waste money on rubbish food and won't again.

giving a nonsense answer

to complaint staff at pizza hut at ipoh, kinta city always said the pizza is out of stock.but it can be take away only .but the restraunt is open until 10.00pm but each time i walk in at before 9.00p.m, what they give me the answer is the same.The last visit is on 1/1/09, this time i walk in about 7.00pm they still giving me the answer is "SORRY NO STOCK BUT ONLY TAKE AWAY".This time we get very angry because my wife is pizza lover.Straight away we told them we will make this complaint, then came a staff try to tell another story. she tell us come back in 10 to 15min. so what is this all about, is it the company never pay them all they try to change their way. I think the management try to do something to improve.U can see pizza hut restraunt is a quite restraunt, at the same time the other restraunt like Kenny Roger, macdonald very busy.at the same time all the plate, fork, knife not well clean.Oily, dirt. Do something, if still want us to walk inside.

absence of salad bar/poor service

We receintly went to the Pizza Hut in Hudson N.Y. 12534, The service was awful, very slow and rude waitress. There was only one other couple there the whole time we were there and it took so long to get our food it was rediclous! We went in to have the lunch buffet and salad bar, the food on the buffet was all dry and most everything was empty and not filled. We wanted the salad and they no longer have one, every pizza hut we have ever been to has one including the one we were at. We asked our waitress what happened to it and she mumbled " we dont have one" and walked away. I showed her the menu and it has salad bar with the buffet and many other was to have the salad, one trip, meal whatever.she just said again "we dont have it" . False advertising!! Disappointing, made our holiday lunch very unsatisfactory. In the business world this is surly trivial but I wanted to let you know how your resturants differ and how bad the one in Hudson has gotten. Thank you.

• Gh
    Ghostbuster Ross Jun 15, 2009

Well if they don't have a salad bar they don't have one, on the other hand how hard is it to whip up a salad. If you were asking for something impossible I could understand. They should have at least given you a salad bar.

good service

Pada 14 disember bersamaan hari ahad, saya dan anak saya telah mengujungi salah sebuah pizza hut di johor...

server

Kristal- Ticket 2 Register 1 12-3-08 #2950

I have never been treated any way but nice-at this site-on Dawson Rd...until this date-by this person, since they opened over 20 years ago.

She definately does not need to be working for the public. Her attitude and work habits are the pitts.

She pitched a loud yelling, name calling fit-because I did not put the money in her hand, instead of on the counter, as I have done most of my life-anywhere I went. No reason, except habit.
It was her side of the counter, and she was talking to two other customers who came in after me, before me, and during the time she ask my name, and looked up my order and gave me the amount. I did not even know I had made this huge mistake until I heard her loudly telling the other two customers, and then the guy in the back room. As she handed me the two pizza's (and no change or plates as I expected and ask for)
I spoke my first words, besides my name when she ask. I told her quietly I did not know what her problem was, but she had one. As she shouted at ME NOW- I told her about four times, louder each time so she would hear me over her shouting, that I would report this, and she kept shouting profane things until I walked out.
I am a 71 year old white woman. (Apparently she does not like either)

• Er
    Ernest Williams Jan 25, 2012

On 1 / 22 / 2012 I I made a call in order to pick up at 18:06 and was told the pizza would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived at 18:28 and was told that it would be a minute before the pizza would be ready. At 18:37 our pizza was not ready.18:53 I was given two pizza's which one was mine and the other one was wrong. I requested my money back and I received an attuitude from a manager called Sherdick at store number 002950 in Albany Ga. on Dawson Rd. He told me my order was cancelled and I checked my bank and it cleared on 1 /24/ 2012. It was not cancelled. $ 21.40 was taken out of my account when I did not receive the pizza's. I asked for the complaint phone number and I was told that there was not one. I've been eating at pizza hut for more than 23 years and Im very agree over the service I received. I would like to talk to someone concerning my matter. My name is Ernest Williams Phone number 229-376-3568 home number is 229-446-4496. A responce will be greatly appreciated ASAP.

pizza hut complainers need to get a life

I agree with tinkerbellad, some customers are just so freaking unbelievable. I was also a pizza hut employee for 3 years and sometimes we do make mistakes! Believe it or not! I can't believe none of the customers have never made mistakes . But we always take care of the customer, usually giving them free food or a discount. What else do you want us to do? Cry for your forgivness?
Also, we can get too busy for the staff to handle! Sometimes rushes are unexpected and we are over our heads in rude customers. I've watched other girls cry because they cannot handle how awful people can be over PIZZA! Once we were so busy during christmas that we had a 30 minute wait, and people took it out on the hostess! Yeah, it was her fault that so many people were lining up at the door! Orders were pileing up in the kitchen so fast that the tickets were covering the floor, and the cooks could not keep up. A man even said to our hostess, "You gave our table away? What are you [censored]ing stupid?" and by the way, she didn't give the table away, a group of people just took it.
People seriously need to just realize that we are a bunch of college and high school kids trying to make money for ourselves, but no you have to give us crap and make us feel bad. It's only pizza, calm down and give us a break.

• Do
    Don Juan Sep 10, 2009

Hey, this site isn't for those people, most understand that making pizza for douches is hard work, but when we continually get bad service is when we choose to complain.

late nights

on November 7th my girlfriend came to my house after work from pizza hut and she was half drunk and she had a...

Former Employee

This is an informative letter in response to the Pizza Hut complaints listed on your website. I have worked...

poor delivery service, poor product, looked as if the food had been interfered with.

Ordered online. Order arrived after 40 minutes, it was barely warm. Two of the side orders looked as if they had been interfered with. Barbecue chicken pieces, one of the pieces looked as if a huge bite had been taken out of it, the same with the breaded chicken strips. What it looked like was somebody's leftovers.
phoned outlet to complain and request a replacement. Was told first of all that what we described was impossible, i.e inferring we were lying. Then we were told it was unlikely. Had to repeat ourselves a few times before we got an agreement to send out replacements. For which we had to wait another half an hour.

I'm sticking with Dominos from now on, never had any problem with them.

• Al
    alex Nov 06, 2008

I'm sticking with Dominos from now on, never had any problem with them.

• Kh
    khan g Sep 29, 2011

i hate ur pakistani staff pizza hutt with pakistani owner so bad so poor

bad service etc

i was very upset by the whole experince. on sat 25th october we took my grandson sister their mum two aunts and two cousins to pizza hut dartford for a special 5th birthday treat.we ordered drinks and food four times it took by several members of staff to get the drinks right they kept bringing the wrong one excuse being sorry but he is new hear. the pizza we ordered arrived but the meal deal arrived different to what was shown on menu when this was pointed out a rude manageress said you should have looked at the small print as our menus change even though when ordered my daughter pointed to the one she wanted to the waiter and he never said a word.after about a fifteen minute time period a waiter came over to say the pasta we ordered was all gone would we like to reselect which we did after a further long wait as everbody else had near enough finished a waitress came over an apologised for th delay and asked if we would like to select from the salad cart to which we declined as most of our nine strong party had finished eventually the pasta arrived on asking for refills for drinks three different staff had to be remindedbefore you got anywhere all in all what should have been a joyous occasion turned into a nightmare. to top it all once again as every time i have used this pizzahut the icecream factory machine was not working.I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR VIEWS ON THIS DISASTRIOUS OCCASION.please reply to Mrs J C Ducie 32 Ward Way Bexhill-onSea East Sussex TN39 4HL I spent nearly 60 pounds to be treated in this way will not win my business again most distressing day out look forward to hearing from you soon with your comments.a very unhappy grandmother.

service

Just had an extremely disappointing visit to pizza hut. On my previous visit to the same restaurant some friends were treated with racist discrimination by one of the staff before we arrived. Did not pursue my complaint at the time. Tonight the starter arrived after 30 minutes together with the pizza! There were 8 other customers! Minimum cheese on pizza. Was supposed to be a supreme. Nothing supreme about it! Very much doubt if the cola served was actually Pepsi as advertised. Won't ruin another evening eating at pizza hut.

Annette Aug 12, 2008

How Pathetic the service over the phone, the lady who I didn't get her name, I can tell you she was working Tuesday, August 12, 2008 time 5;30 pm location Kenner LA Chateau Estates, no Delivery because of a little rain, give me a break! I won't be calling pizza hut again Papa Johns had no problem over a little rain what kind of business you all running, you need to hire people who want to work!!!

• To
    tomax87 Aug 13, 2008

You need to not be such a FAT LAZY WHINNY TITTY BABY!!!

sarina May 13, 2009

I went to pizza hut for a meal with my mum and a friend of mine. I got a table straight as it was not that busy. We sat down and chose what we wanted to eat and then ordered. The waitress took our order which got a bit confusing at first but then I repeated the order at the end.

Order:
    1 meal for one – Garlic bread and a small vegetarian hot one NO CHEESES which we said three times and made very clear the waitress seemed to understand this.

1 medium vegetarian hot one

Drinks: 2 tap waters 1 J2o

We waited 20 minuets got our food we were very hungry, we didn’t get what we asked for. Instead we got:

Plate of garlic bread which if I may add was cold

2 Small vegetarian hot one both WITH CHEESE

We made a complaint and told them that we were hungry and had already waited 20mins. They said that was what we order, when I tried to tell them that was not our order they told me I was wrong. They kept on telling us that we were wrong. We asked to speak to the manager and the waitress and the gentleman that was there with here ‘claimed’ to be the manager after telling us we was wrong several times we told to bring our correct/ new order they will make them again in 5mins. We told them we do not want to pay for a meal or we want a discount they said they can’t do that even though they got the order wrong. How can you get such a simple order wrong?

We got our meal which was correct, we enjoyed our meal as we always do, but not one person came to us to ask us if our meal was ok as they normally should do in ALL restaurants. We finished our meal and went to pay expecting a discount for two orders they got wrong. In the end we went to pay out bill and we told the so called manager that we was not happy at all. When we asked him why not one person came to us to ask us how our meal was he said he did send someone. He practically said we were lying. There were only three staff members two of them we already had an argument with and the third on only sat us to our table and took our plates that are the only time we had someone attended to us. He then got very sarcastic with us and was talking down to us.

The staff were very rude and scruffy not one staff member was were a name badge the manager was leaning over the counter and talking to us. The body language came across as if he did not care about what we had to say and he was not bothered.

I don’t know what kind of staff Pizza Hut as a big company employ but that is not the kind of staff I would ever hire. I worked in retail as well before and the same rules apply such as name badge should be worn at all time, neat and tidy NEVER lean across the till area or the counter and always make customers feel welcome. In this case none of this happened. We never got an apology at all not from any staff member or the so called ‘manager’ I hope something will be done about this. I will never go to that pizza hut again an I will make sure none of my family or friend ever do go there because I do not what the to be treated in the same way as we was.

• Me
    medussa1 May 13, 2009

Get over it!... Its just pizza!.. .Why would you be so damn concerned for someone to come to your table asking if everything is alright after you act like a complete douche?

jamal80 Aug 04, 2009

Yesterday i went to the new pizza hut at alor star here to have my breakfast with my friend. no one great us, no one came to me to give the menu. then lastly i have called a waiter. his name AZAM. he came and gv us the menu. after half and hour only i get the menu. that guy ome and gv me the menu. after that no one come and get the order at my table. so i fed up with ur staf on that day so i just get out from the pizza hut. one thing pls make a note that yesterday is the first and last that i went to pizza hut. why ur staf very slow and lazy to done their job. what kind of bisness that u having. we not came to ur company to eat FOC. we gv u service charge. bleddy fool bisness that u having. that guy not metched to be ur staf. i realy hate this new pizza hut. good bye forever. FROM JAMAL BIN SALLEH.

• Am
    amanda lynn Jan 11, 2010

They are suppose to welcome you to Pizza Hut, and they are suppose to wear the uniform that is to be worn at Pizza Hut, name badge, black pants, black shoes, Pizza Hut hats, and Pizza Hut work shirts. If the employees does not wear their uniforms they could've been fired or Pizza Hut could've been shut down, if the inspector came in to the store and seen it for their self. Pizza Hut is not what it's suppose to be anymore. I know cause i had worked at a Pizza Hut in Indiana.

• Re
    Renee Lorenzen Mar 13, 2010

Couldn't get answer on the phone and when I did they put me on hold and didn't come back. I decided to go by
    actual location and stood at the front and waited to place an order and nobody would acknowledge me. So I left and went to the Dairy Queen where I was greeted
    very enthusiastically and warmly. Service was great!
    Someone needs to check management at some of their
    Pizza Huts. This would never have happened if someone else had been in charge. Old management who were ousted were great and this is what happens when the right people are no longer there. I have been in management and customer service and this was awful!

• Ciara55 May 26, 2011

If the commercial say ANY pizza $10 with any crust why is it when I call to place a order they say its $2 more for stuffed crust.. thats faulst advertisment.

• Vo
    Vonflonel Mar 03, 2012

They have the most unprofessional employees at night.This store hires anyone with no common sense.These young people that works there want a job but care less about doing it.Even the male manager there thinks if your isn't right then its your fault for placing that order. The delivery service there is so mess up, they will cancel your order if the driver can't locate your house in the neighborhood. Ask this question, why no map, gps, phone or hire people with some knowledge of where they will be working. Please if you just got to have Pizza Hut, try one the other side of town. The store service represent its employees

• Wo
    woodo Mar 31, 2012

i ordered pizza from pizza hut kemaman on 29/3/12. i ordered online, and paid with my visa. after 2 hours, got a called saying they r only going to send then, which was already at 11pm (ordered at 9pm), at 11:30 no sign of it, so i called. the manager said she thought my order has arrived. then called again saying they couldnt find the house (which was supposed to be sorted out earlier). i cancelled, and asked for refund but apparently manager was ?slow. offered to deliver my pizza THE NEXT DAY!!! and didnt understand wht a refund is. - very pissed

rude & unacceptable behaviour of staff member

On 9/oct/08, we being 2 youth workers from bristol city council, took a group of 12 year 9 bme students from fairfield high school for a day trip to a go karting activity in newport. Over the past 3 years we have visited the pizza hut on numerous occassions for meals. On 9/10/08, we encountered an experience that both the staff & young people felt was unacceptable behaviour from a member of the staff team, citing himself as the manager.
A member of the staffing, taking orders, asked us, when ordering our pizzas, "how old are the young people?". At this point, she informed us that if they are 12 or under, they can purchase the children buffet. To which I replied, as far as I am aware they are year 9 students as from september 08. To my knowledge most of the students ages were around 12/13. The woman taking the order proceeded to order childrens buffet. To my, & other guests surprise, this man in a very abnoxious manner told me that these black students "looks 15 to 16 years old". At this point I challenged his opinion & told him the facts about the young people, which he did not accept & to my surprise told us to leave the premises. We refused & I told him to charge the group adult rates & I will be making a formal complaint to you. We want an apology, particularary for the young people, who felt the treatment was grossly unfair. We have informed our respective authouities namely, bristol city council & the education authorities about the issues. Until further notice we will not be using pizza hut again.
Ras c mudada

tomato sauce

I had been ordering pizzahut from the Klang, branch nearby Ocean. Suprisingly when I ask the waiter remember to give me some tomato packets, she said no tomato saurce provided here. Only Cili sauce will have. Wah!!!, I taught something wrong with my ears, what so of services they provide!!!. At least, if you said temporary out of order, I still can accept, but no totally did not provide. Customers Services Division, please do something to meet your customer's needs. Thank you.

iwas treated very badly

I order a pizza today from one of your stores here in odessa. Texas 10/17/2008 the store # is 013237 the young lady that took the order was ana my batch # 632 invoice #39. After getting my order getting ready to feed the kids I find out that they had sent the worng pizza, so I call them and for 25mins. I let the phone ring I finally got some one after my third try to call the store cause someone was picking up the phone an hanging it up, I let the young lady know that my order was not right she told me she had to talk to her boss I was put on hold for one hour, got on my cell phone to call them agin and I asked to speak to a superivor and I was told she was not coming to the phone. Before this I told them my kids were hungry and ready to eat this ment nothing to them and as of 10:28 p. M no one has tried to slove the worng pizza. There was no trouble in taking my credit card. My kids went to bed on peanutbutter sandwiches yes I feel wornged I even told them the kids cannot eat the other pizza cause it was sausage and they could have it back. They are very rude and I will stop payment on this order we dont have $41.64 to waste. Thank you jacqueline burditt

credit card order

I placed an online order from Pizza Hut.com and received a confirmation email. Once the pizza arrived, I followed the instructions from the site and showed my credit card to the delivery driver and tipped him. No sooner than I opened the box and was impressed at how delicious the order looked; his manager informed him that I had to submit my credit card information once again. I refused to re-submit my credit card information because I have been a victim of identity theft and didn't want to fall prey to fraudulent charges. For some insane reason Pizza Hut would rather me give the information again which would allow me to be charged twice eventually. Nevertheless, I sent the pizza back and logged onto my laptop in attempt to seek justice!

Buyer Beware when dealing with Pizza Hut.com. Place a cash transaction only!

bad pizza

we got a pretty big order it was the game pack 2 mediums and hotwings 2liter pepsi and a stuff crust pepperoni, well the pepperonis were burnt and only HALF the pizza had cheese all three this was a rip off im pry never going there again i was NOT happy or on the other hand if i ever do go i will check the order BEFORE i even leave the store that was bad.

• Ba
    Barbara Stephenson Apr 03, 2008

We were spending the winter in South Texas and were celebrating our 52nd anniversary so thinking Pizza Hut would be a good choice, we ordered 3 large supreme pizzas to go as we were having a party at our place and it was the worst pizza I have ever eaten and we were so embarrased. There was just literally NO toppings and very little cheese, I could have served frozen pizza and it would have been better and a whole lot cheaper. I hope this message gets to someone who cares about your customers.

joe Apr 03, 2008

Beggars can't be choosers. If you are buying Pizza Hut pizzas, you obviously don't have the money for a real gathering. If the ocassion meant anything to you, why would you choose fast food pizza? You got what you paid for.

• Er
    Erika May 11, 2009

I order a pizza at 9:22 pm and it was going to be ready in 15 min. when I picked it up it looked like they were in an extra hurry and didn't care how my pizza came out and the pizza taste like just a piece of bread without cheese, pepperoni and sauce. I had never tasted a pizza that bad before. It really looked like and tasted just like bread without anything else.

• Ro
    rodney2008 Apr 13, 2010

how sad sorry U had this happen

• Si
    sigrid strohmeier Jul 02, 2010

my husband & i went to pizza hut, had a large pepperoni & mushrooms the put one klob of pepperoni on it we saw some between the cheese & tomato souce & the cheese, it was verry bad hardly any cheese, I complaint
    the guy sad this is how we do it here we will never go there again.
    maybe somboddy could talk to them.
    this is the macedonia pizza hut ohio on route 82

raw uncooked pizza

My family and I ordered 2 large specialty pizzas for the coupon price of 21.99 and was over charged to begin...

sex afender employed as a shuift leader

There is a lady Kathy nunley, alowing a sex afender to close at night and he has young girls staying with him...

poor customer service & wrong order multiple times

The crossgates location made the same wrong order twice in 3 days. When I called the call center to report the incorrect order, I complained that this problem happened twice within three days and I was frustrated. The service rep was non caring and told me that I should have checked my order. I asked for his supervisor and was transferred to another non caring person that seemed to be aggravated about having to deal with a customer complaint. He also told me it was my responsibility to check orders not the restuarant. He was very short with his responses and when I asked for his name he said "Jason" I asked for last name and he stated that all I needed to know was that he was the manager of the call center and his name was Jason. I went back to the Crossgates location and asked for a refund and the manager on duty, Sylvia, was also not friendly but seemed to be inconvenienced to have to even service me.
When do people get to have jobs in the customer service and treat people with no respect. I may only be one person but I hold a high position at a local bank that spends thousands with Pizza Hut each year. After tomorrow Pizza Hut will no longer be used by our bank for any catering dinners or luncheons and I will tell everyone I talk to about the poor service Pizza Hut managers give to their customers.

• Dl
    dlattimore1955 Feb 27, 2010

order pizza & its wasnt what i order nor it wasn't eve hot'icalled soon as i couldthey said they redo it but it took for ever to get it delivered and it was cold & buger inside bread it made me very sickthis not frist time amisstake order done there actions not excepted we pay real hard money for our meal. but i'll never eat food from yall the rest of my life turning my cheek at stoping point; i have taking pitures of pizza the attidute of pizza's huts worker on hwy 321 hickory nc was ungodly sicken.we amercan's tired of how they treat us cocsumers.im under the care of six doctors & they upset that im getting afaid of eattingfood s that been misstange by food worker whom tapping with people food jobs working with food or foods would you eat something you order wasnot your orders.iwaiting hours be fore order delivered.im hunting a lawyer to suit for misstreating wrong orders bad tast after getting this settlement can sove, because this was risky to my heath problems .my heath was put in a risk.but 3lawyers said i got a case. i was was invoved of making yall my pizza place.responethisproblems but your workers did working in in these places.were not out here for games of rudness by noone.

cheap manager

Service quality and food stuff is very poor at faisalabad pizza hut all because of his manager. Who is very cheap & rood, he is promoted from waiter to manager, so he don't even know how to deal with customers. I could not remember his name exactly but I think mr. Zahid. When I told him that I complaint u, he refused to give me receipt & emp. No, and said go and do whatever u want to do nobody
Change me.

• Al
    ali Sep 22, 2008

he's right

• Fa
    Farzooq Nov 15, 2013

Bad services shame on u Pizza hut

• Fa
    Farzooq Nov 15, 2013

I m waiting for pizza for d one and half hour today very bad services from Faisalabad D ground branch

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices