Pizza 73late, cold, rude

J

So I ordered some wings and poutine from Pizza 73. 1 hour and 45 minutes later it arrived. I had called about an hour and a half or so after I ordered it and after waiting for 12 rings somebody answered. I complained about it taking so long and instead of an apology all I got was "We do not guarantee that we can deliver within 20 - 40 minutes." It arrived 10 minutes later, cold. Normally I would call and complain, but not this time. This time I decided I simply will never order anything from Pizza 73 again, and they will go without my estimated $150 a month that both my company and family spent on them. This simple act of rudeness and unapologetic response from them just cost them close to $2000 a year in business, and more once I put the word around on the social networking sites. They will learn first-hand that the most important customer is the one who they piss-off, and who has a very VERY big mouth. :)

• Ji
    jimstout7887 Feb 04, 2014

Well it is a good thing that there are a lot of other good pizza places out there. It is amazing how much variety there is in Canada. I could really go for some good thin crust stuff right now.

blame the parents here Jan 14, 2014

You are not the only one being stalked he is stalking me on this one. He is almost as bad as that other guy who is stalking that user foxygrandma.

John Gallant Jan 14, 2014

My replies to some of the posters here is totally justified, because it requires minimum observation skills to determine that about half of them are trolls and toying with them is merely a cheap form of entertainment.

blame the parents here Jan 14, 2014

Well John, after reading your replies to other people, if you behave this way to others perhaps they are purposely giving you bad service hoping you won't be back.

John Gallant Jan 14, 2014

Again, for someone who's name implies that you effectively use logic, I find it rather curious and humorous that you would resort to using both a non sequitur and and ad hominem in your response. If you really want to be schooled in reasoning and logic, come to www.thethinkingatheist.com forum and exchange dialogue with the real reasoning and logistics experts. :)

John Gallant Jan 14, 2014

For someone who sports the name of "Champion of Logic" it is stunning how you failed to reason that the poster "Moldeat" utterly failed to read the thread- as did you also- in which both of you would have noticed that not only did I point out earlier in the thread that the impostor posting with my name was fake, but so did the poster with the name of "Blame the Parents Here."

So therefore, "Champ, " where does your so-called "logic" leave you now?

John Gallant Jan 13, 2014

And, Moldeat, if you actually had a clue on how to effectively use a computer to verify things you would have right-clicked the "John Gallant" on the post that said "I would fire them, " then chose "Open in new tab" and compare that info against what you would you would see if you did the same thing to the John Gallant name on this post, you would see that one is from "Red Deer" and the fake "John Gallant" is from Burundi.

But I guess I cannot expect you to demonstrate that level of intelligence?

Didn't think so.

• Mo
    MoIdeat Jan 13, 2014

Blame the parents here and NoThankQ, two posters with no lives. They are both teenagers who know each other. NoThankQ, calls people's English bad when she does not know how to spell Crazy, and Blame The parents posts nonsense. Ignore their comments.

• Mo
    MoIdeat Jan 13, 2014

Actually you did state you would fire them. Then you claimed someone else posted that.

• St
    Steven Trustrum Dec 29, 2013

Everyone ignore the post about Frank Beckles. He's a scammer with a rather extensive history of lying. He's now getting outted in every thread he tries starting here about himself so he's obviously taken to posting his lies in completely unrelated threads with the hope of hiding them.

If you want a good laugh at his expense, have a look at the following to see just how pathetic he is:
    http://www.misfit-studios.com/downloads/Beckles.zip or http://www.youtube.com/trustrum

My apologies for largely being responsible for driving this guy into other people's unrelated threads.

blame the parents here Dec 16, 2013

However in my opinion to boycott the store or even a whole company based on one bad experience is not cool. Call and complain. They will be dealt with.

blame the parents here Dec 16, 2013

Actually the OP said he did not post that comment, someone else did using his username.

*points to last comment.

blame the parents here Dec 10, 2013

Oh I should have known that, "WestCoastLover" does this thing all the time. Makes fake account and bogus posts. :D

But you got to like Kevin's reply.

John Gallant Dec 10, 2013

The comment above that bears my name and says I will fire an employee is a false account.

John Gallant Dec 10, 2013

"Blame The Parents Here" - Do you even have the intellectual capacity to understand what it is you are reading here? Who said anything about firing any employee? What part of "I foot the bill" did your minuscule stump that you call a brain so miserably fail to understand? I pay for lunch at my office for everybody at least once a week. I can't help but notice that you are obviously a troll on this board, as I have checked into your comments from other people and 90% of your comments are designed to disagree with the person no matter what he/she complains about. * Kevin- I did say that, and told them they had 10 minutes to get it to me or it would be refused at the door.

• Ke
    Kevin From London England Dec 09, 2013

""We do not guarantee that we can deliver within 20 - 40 minutes."

Well at this point you should have said "I am not talking about a simple 5-10 minute delay. I am talking about a more than a f**king hour delay.

blame the parents here Dec 09, 2013

I think your response to your family is a little overboard lol. As for firing any employee I don't think it is legal for you to fire them because of what they eat outside the workplace. Even if they have Pizza 73 while on lunch break while working you cannot fire them.

John Gallant Dec 09, 2013

Well I am the owner and manager of the company. I simply told my employees if they order from Pizza 73 ever that I would fire them. So trust me they won't be ordering from there if they want to keep their job. I also told my wife that if she ate there I would divorce her. She has no job and if she wants a roof over her head she will listen to me. As for my children I told them I would use my belt if they ever ate their pizza again. They are not to be friends with people eat there and if their friends eat the pizza they are to come home right away and if I find out they ate the pizza from pizza 73 I would use the belt on them. They pissed me off this much to result to this and trust me and my big mouth will make things hard for them.

blame the parents here Dec 09, 2013

True but what about your workers on their spare time?

John Gallant Dec 09, 2013

Not sure about all those who read this review, but I am 100% certain that my office will never call them again, and my family will never eat there again. After all ... I foot the bill.

blame the parents here Dec 09, 2013

"This simple act of rudeness and unapologetic response from them just cost them close to $2000 a year in business, and more once I put the word around on the social networking sites."

Yeah and everyone that reads this review and works with you is going to stop eating there.

• Ki
    kiko25 Mar 05, 2011

pizza was raw.. and after eating the wings rashes develop. will not order at PIZZA 73 any more!