Having problems with Pinch A Penny?

Pinch A Penny Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pinch A Penny Customer Service. Initial Pinch A Penny complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pinch A Penny above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pinch A Penny. Discuss the issues you have had with Pinch A Penny and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Pinch A Penny Complaints & Reviews

Jan 21, 2021

Pinch A Penny — Liars / didn't pay me my money

I worked at pinch a penny # 092 as a pool guy (subcontractor) at 4902 S Kirkman Rd, Orlando, where Mr. Janak...

Feb 15, 2020

Pinch A Penny — warranty

It's rather interesting that I had a new filter, pump and basket installed by this company in September...

Pinch A Penny — bad customer service

So I dropped off my pool cleaner because it stopped functioning. I was told it was under warranty. I wa...

Pinch A Penny — False advertising

On October 9th 2004 I purchased a heat pump for my pool. Aquatherm manufactured it. In August of 2006 I...