Bath Fitter Franchising Logo

Bath Fitter Franchising

Having problems with Bath Fitter Franchising?

102 Evergreen Drive
Springfield, Tennessee
Locations

How does Bath Fitter work?

Bath Fitter are specializing in bathroom remodelling & renovation.

How can I contact Bath Fitter?

Company can be contacted via email - [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Or via phone : +1 800 892 2847 , +1 505 234 7958

Where is the company located?

Bath Fitter is located in Clearwater, Florida (full address - 2030 Calumet St Clearwater, FL 33765-1307)

Is Bath Fitter a legitimate business?

Despite being rated A+ on BBB there are many unresolved complaints about Bath Fitter on the internet, so think carefully if you want to work with them or not!

Complaints & Reviews

This is a scam company

This company is totally an scam, please investigate this company. It's been no more than 10 months they...

shower remodel

Last month I had a shower remodel done by Bath Fitter. Due to improper installation the walls in my home started to flood with water after using the shower. I filed a claim with my insurance company and the shower floor pan was the source of the problem. Prior to BF coming to my house my shower was problem free. An inspection was conducted by my insurance company to duplicate the problem and once again water was coming out of my walls and into the adjacent rooms. Bath Fitter sent the technician out to finish the job and seal the drain. Since then we have had no more leaks. HOWEVER they repeatedly over the phone and on social media claim they are not responsible, they claim there was no evidence of a leak and are refusing to pay my deductible for the thousands of dollars of damage caused from the water leak they created. Since no one is returning my calls and they refuse to do the right thing my next step is to seek legal action and educate all of central Florida about the bad business practices Bath Fitter provides.

I am floored at the number of complaints I am seeing for this company from their employees and customers. I will not give up on my fight for what is right. I can also assume that my lifetime warranty is bogus because the customer service is so poor and the installers just don't care about quality work. I already have a visible crack in my floor pan from what I assume is poor installation or the lying salesman that said it was the strongest material ever.

Resolved shower/tub installation

Bath fitter installed our shower/tub a few days ago. They told us to wait a couple days before using, so we just used it for the first time today. I get in the shower tonight, and when I get out and go downstairs I hear a weird noise. I look around, and notice
dripping. A HUGE bubble of water is on my ceiling. I turn the water off to the house, and call the emergency line- no answer, left a message. Here we are an hour later, and multiple calls later, and still no call back.

• Bath Fitter Franchising's response · Oct 22, 2019

Hi Nicole, we were sorry to hear about this issue. We understand our team was able to respond within 24hrs to begin repairing the issue. Please do not hesitate to reach out if we can assist further. Thank you.

unethical behavior

In May we entered into an agreement with BathFitters of San Diego to resurface our downstairs shower and a...

Resolved we had 2 bathrooms replaced by bath fitters in [protected].

The bath tubs have a lifetime warranty. The ceiling was replaced as well as the walls in one of the jobs, this is falling down now. We need someone to come out and access what can be done to make the repairs. I have been trying for over 2 years to get someone out to look at this job. Please check in your records as a commercial job,
Carrie Steele-Pitts Home, Inc., 667 Fairburn Road NW, Atlanta, GA 30331.

Our contact number is [protected], 123, my name is Denise Kimbro.

Please contact us as soon as possible.

• Bath Fitter Franchising's response · Jun 21, 2019

Hi Sherry, thank you for reaching out and letting us know. We will forward this message to our local team and they will be in touch shortly to assist.

Resolved bathtub liner and shower

Very expensive...they charge a lot of money just because they have a one piece acrylic lining...alomost like [protected] just to do the bath tub and bath tub walls and tap and shower head fixtures only. You can actually redo a whole bathroom including replacing whole bathtub and redoing the tiles and also the bathroom vanity and basin and floor for that money. Unwilling to come down on price and had to run a call past his Vice president who said they would not reduce by more than 20% of their over priced price. Their salesmen make 90K a year...no wonder they have to charge the customers more. This is strictly for the rich and the impatient. Anyone else...takke your time...dont be in a hurry find a contractor who can do this more economically.

• Bath Fitter Franchising's response · May 31, 2019

Hi Sanjay, since everything we do is custom-made, our pricing really depends on the complexity of the job and your choice of style and accessories. You get an installation is done in as little as one day with no demolition, along with a new custom-made tub that will transform your entire bathroom. Our premium quality tubs are also backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Thank you for feedback.

Resolved tub insert, surround, fixtures, plumbing

We had bath fitter out of lombard, il install an insert, surround, new fixtures, plumbing, and they were...

Resolved tub replacement

I called Bath Fitter to see about a walk-in shower stall for our home. The salesman kept telling us about the "discounts" we were getting. Even with the discounts, it rapidly approached $10, 000...just for a job on the bathtub! I should be able to get an entire bathroom remodel for that!

When you put down a deposit, you're only given 3 days to cancel in order to get your full refund. About 7-10 days later, someone shows up to take final measurements, etc. We didn't know when we signed the contract that they would be replacing the pipes in the bathroom. We would be without water for 2 days. It would be 3-5 days before we could use it. The noise and dirt created by ripping out the old bathtub would have been very upsetting for my mother who is in the beginning stages of dementia.

Needless zoo say, we lost our deposit of over $3000 dollars, but am thrilled I won't over $6000 for the finished project.

Lesson learned.

• Bath Fitter Franchising's response · Mar 01, 2019

Hi Diane, we're sorry to hear that your experience with Bath Fitter was not a positive one. Customer experience is very important to us and we would like to better understand this situation. Would you be able to provide us with your zip code so we may locate the branch you did business with? Thank you.

Resolved new bath tub

Jason (sales consultant) came to the house and measured quoted a price. What made our decision to buy was that it was a "one day install". A date was set with the company, the installer and a plumber show up as agreed. Then the news that this was scheduled to be a two day install. Time was taken off from work for the agreed one day so now another day will have to be taken off. During the first day of the install the old bath tub was prepared incorrectly and a new tub would have to be installed. So on the second day of the install the installer showed up, the tub they had in stock was damaged a new one had to be ordered from phoenix, delivery in two weeks. I feel bad for the installer (seems like a nice guy) but this is beyond unacceptable. Now the bathroom is out of service for over two weeks and we were not informed about it not being a "one day install" not happy!!!

• Bath Fitter Franchising's response · Mar 04, 2019

Hi Ed, this is not the experience we strive to provide. We understand our branch has been able to resolve this matter for you. If there is anything more we can do to assist, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Resolved refund

Bath Fitter sales person came to my house and gave me a quote. He said if I sign up right away they could...

Resolved bathroom remodel

Filed against : Southern Bath Solutions, LLC 5811 McCann Drive Baton Rouge LA 70809 Complaint...

Resolved tub to small

Replaced my Garden tub with a much smaller tub average tub size 60 inches long they replaced my Garden tub...

Resolved salesman from bathfitters

Salesman came in with a flippent attitude saying why he had to drive so far from savannah GA to me. Asked why...

Sardis Contractors

sales person

I made an appointment with the company for 3pm and I was told that they show up at the agreed time. We got a...

cracking by drain

We chose BathFitters because we had used them in our previous home. The product, installation and durability...

bath/shower installation

We purchased a large soaking tub/shower combo. Installation was to be completed at the end of June 2017. We...

bath fitters and, and flooding house tardy in finishing job. product does not have lifetime guarantee as advertised

Installer began construction on July 11, 2016.Installer forgot to connect water pipes, proceeding to flood...

shower installation failure

I had a shower installed by Bath Fitters. The floor they put over the existing shower floor has such a pitch to it that your feet slide into the drain. In addition, about 6 months after installation, the shower door started hitting the wall corner, to the point where it is difficult to close the shower door, and it is damaging the wall. I called customer service. Someone came out over 3 weeks ago, tried a few things, but couldn't fix either problem. They said they would have to talk to their manager. Three weeks later and no callback, This is the worst home improvement investment I have ever made.

• Updated by finoccf · Sep 05, 2017

BathFitters came out and replaced the shower door, sprayed a grit coating on the floor and assured me the grit coating is covered under warranty.

all of it

My nightmare started in March of 2005. Lifetime Warranty is a total sham with these people! My tub and...

one piece bath unit

Bath Fitter Winnipeg 349 Johnson Avenue West Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada Principal Owner: Brian Turcotte The...

Winnipeg Contractors