Bath Fitter Franchising Logo

Bath Fitter Franchising

Having problems with Bath Fitter Franchising?

Bath Fitter Franchising Customer Service Contacts

102 Evergreen Drive
Springfield, Tennessee

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bath Fitter Franchising Customer Service. Initial Bath Fitter Franchising complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bath Fitter Franchising above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bath Fitter Franchising. Discuss the issues you have had with Bath Fitter Franchising and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bath Fitter Franchising Complaints & Reviews

Bath Fitter FranchisingI am complaint about my bathtub

My mother in 2008 had a upstairs bathtub and other stuff for the bathtub over the years from 2008 to 2020 then what happen was the drain starting to go very slow and the water just sits, I call bath fitter and tell them the issue and they said they can not come because they are not responsible do drain I ask them can I put something in drain to correct the issue they it will damage the pipes and I had to get a plumber they charge all together $2,000.00 for repairs bath fitters should pay me back

Apr 18, 2020

Bath Fitter Franchising — This is a scam company

This company is totally an scam, please investigate this company. It's been no more than 10 months they...

Feb 04, 2020

Bath Fitter Franchising — shower remodel

Last month I had a shower remodel done by Bath Fitter. Due to improper installation the walls in my home...

Bath Fitter Franchisingshower/tub installation

Bath fitter installed our shower/tub a few days ago. They told us to wait a couple days before using, so we just used it for the first time today. I get in the shower tonight, and when I get out and go downstairs I hear a weird noise. I look around, and notice
    dripping. A HUGE bubble of water is on my ceiling. I turn the water off to the house, and call the emergency line- no answer, left a message. Here we are an hour later, and multiple calls later, and still no call back.

• Bath Fitter Franchising's response · Oct 22, 2019

Hi Nicole, we were sorry to hear about this issue. We understand our team was able to respond within 24hrs to begin repairing the issue. Please do not hesitate to reach out if we can assist further. Thank you.

Sep 30, 2019

Bath Fitter Franchising — unethical behavior

In May we entered into an agreement with BathFitters of San Diego to resurface our downstairs shower and a...

Bath Fitter Franchisingwe had 2 bathrooms replaced by bath fitters in [protected].

The bath tubs have a lifetime warranty. The ceiling was replaced as well as the walls in one of the jobs, this is falling down now. We need someone to come out and access what can be done to make the repairs. I have been trying for over 2 years to get someone out to look at this job. Please check in your records as a commercial job,
      Carrie Steele-Pitts Home, Inc., 667 Fairburn Road NW, Atlanta, GA 30331.

Our contact number is [protected], 123, my name is Denise Kimbro.

Please contact us as soon as possible.

• Bath Fitter Franchising's response · Jun 21, 2019

Hi Sherry, thank you for reaching out and letting us know. We will forward this message to our local team and they will be in touch shortly to assist.

Bath Fitterbathtub liner and shower

Very expensive...they charge a lot of money just because they have a one piece acrylic lining...alomost like [protected] just to do the bath tub and bath tub walls and tap and shower head fixtures only. You can actually redo a whole bathroom including replacing whole bathtub and redoing the tiles and also the bathroom vanity and basin and floor for that money. Unwilling to come down on price and had to run a call past his Vice president who said they would not reduce by more than 20% of their over priced price. Their salesmen make 90K a year...no wonder they have to charge the customers more. This is strictly for the rich and the impatient. Anyone else...takke your time...dont be in a hurry find a contractor who can do this more economically.

• Bath Fitter Franchising's response · May 31, 2019

Hi Sanjay, since everything we do is custom-made, our pricing really depends on the complexity of the job and your choice of style and accessories. You get an installation is done in as little as one day with no demolition, along with a new custom-made tub that will transform your entire bathroom. Our premium quality tubs are also backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Thank you for feedback.

Apr 14, 2019

Bath Fitter Franchising — tub insert, surround, fixtures, plumbing

We had bath fitter out of lombard, il install an insert, surround, new fixtures, plumbing, and they were...

Bath Fitter Franchisingtub replacement

I called Bath Fitter to see about a walk-in shower stall for our home. The salesman kept telling us about the "discounts" we were getting. Even with the discounts, it rapidly approached $10, 000...just for a job on the bathtub! I should be able to get an entire bathroom remodel for that!

When you put down a deposit, you're only given 3 days to cancel in order to get your full refund. About 7-10 days later, someone shows up to take final measurements, etc. We didn't know when we signed the contract that they would be replacing the pipes in the bathroom. We would be without water for 2 days. It would be 3-5 days before we could use it. The noise and dirt created by ripping out the old bathtub would have been very upsetting for my mother who is in the beginning stages of dementia.

Needless zoo say, we lost our deposit of over $3000 dollars, but am thrilled I won't over $6000 for the finished project.

Lesson learned.

• Bath Fitter Franchising's response · Mar 01, 2019

Hi Diane, we're sorry to hear that your experience with Bath Fitter was not a positive one. Customer experience is very important to us and we would like to better understand this situation. Would you be able to provide us with your zip code so we may locate the branch you did business with? Thank you.

Bath Fitters AlbuquerqueNew bath tub

Jason (sales consultant) came to the house and measured quoted a price. What made our decision to buy was that it was a "one day install". A date was set with the company, the installer and a plumber show up as agreed. Then the news that this was scheduled to be a two day install. Time was taken off from work for the agreed one day so now another day will have to be taken off. During the first day of the install the old bath tub was prepared incorrectly and a new tub would have to be installed. So on the second day of the install the installer showed up, the tub they had in stock was damaged a new one had to be ordered from phoenix, delivery in two weeks. I feel bad for the installer (seems like a nice guy) but this is beyond unacceptable. Now the bathroom is out of service for over two weeks and we were not informed about it not being a "one day install" not happy!!!

• Bath Fitter Franchising's response · Mar 04, 2019

Hi Ed, this is not the experience we strive to provide. We understand our branch has been able to resolve this matter for you. If there is anything more we can do to assist, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Bath Fitter — refund

Bath Fitter sales person came to my house and gave me a quote. He said if I sign up right away they could...

Langley

Bath Fitter Franchising — bathroom remodel

Filed against : Southern Bath Solutions, LLC 5811 McCann Drive Baton Rouge LA 70809 Complaint...

Bath Fitter Franchising — tub to small

Replaced my Garden tub with a much smaller tub average tub size 60 inches long they replaced my Garden tub...

Bath Fitter Franchising — salesman from bathfitters

Salesman came in with a flippent attitude saying why he had to drive so far from savannah GA to me. Asked why...

Sardis

bathfitter.com — sales person

I made an appointment with the company for 3pm and I was told that they show up at the agreed time. We got a...

Bath Fitter Franchising — cracking by drain

We chose BathFitters because we had used them in our previous home. The product, installation and durability...

Burnaby

Bathfitters — bath/shower installation

We purchased a large soaking tub/shower combo. Installation was to be completed at the end of June 2017. We...

Bath Fitters — bath fitters and, and flooding house tardy in finishing job. product does not have lifetime guarantee as advertised

Installer began construction on July 11, 2016.Installer forgot to connect water pipes, proceeding to flood...

Sydney

Bath Fitters — shower installation failure

I had a shower installed by Bath Fitters. The floor they put over the existing shower floor has such a pitch...

Bath Fitter Franchising — all of it

My nightmare started in March of 2005. Lifetime Warranty is a total sham with these people! My tub and...