Pier 1 Importscanceling an order

P Feb 17, 2019

I ordered 5 items and my husband and I decided to cancel. I checked my acct and there was no shipping tracking number given and had not been shipped out. I called and was on hold for quite a lengthy that I chose the option to text because it said you get "faster results"...more than 8 hours later I'm told that "since you did not cancel within the 60 minute Grace period you are unable to cancel." What Grace period is this I looked everywhere and this should be written onsite for customers!? No wonder it took more than 8 hours for a response. Card ripped thrown away. Done. Too many problems with pier 1 from customer service, received broken shattered items, and now a grave period of 60 mi it's a I had no knowledge of and couldn't find. The items will be returned and I've closed my acct. There are many more places to shop without the hassle!

• Te
    Terry L Saunders-Branch Jun 04, 2020

Glad they are closing. Over-priced items anyway. Ordered on-line before they announced they were closing. Estimated arrival stated on he website was in 7-days. I have tried to contact these folks for over a week. The chat doesn't work and they are totally blaming COVID-19 on their lack-luster customer service. Other companies are at least able to get you to a human.

PIER ONE -----GOOD RIDDANCE!!!