Menu

complaints

Homary Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
13 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Homary at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Homary has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Homary. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Homary complaints 13

Sort by:

Newest Homary complaints

C
12:22 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Received Smart Toilet and it is damaged/broken. Homary is only offering a 20% refund and says return shipping is too expensive and will eat into their profits. Their 'bottom line profit' is not my problem. I have called 4 times and requested a full refund. I need help with this company who refuses to provide a refund to a damaged/broken/unusable...

View 0 more photos
E
2:47 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Homary Company won't take my return

Worst purchase I have ever made. I bought a Sleeper Sofa from them, for $1,200, and nothing about the product resembles the images. The pricing does not correspond to the size or quality. Prior to purchasing, I carefully considered the sizes; however, they seemed to be relatively small. In fact, it can be a wonderful addition to a toddler's room, but not to a living room. Also, the appearance of quality was really bad. The handrail wasn't even a proper fit, it was very unstable, and several of the fabrics were rather loose. Moreover, they clearly don't adhere to their advertisement, which states you have 30 days to return an item. They say that I "installed" the sofa; hence, they are rejecting the return. The sofa was tiny enough to be packed in a box and didn't require any sort of assembly. To see the couch, I simply removed it from the box and placed it on the floor, but I immediately put it back since I was dissatisfied. Even though I requested a return the same day I received the package, they have subsequently given me conflicting responses. First, they send me a rejection email but offer to send replacement parts; then they promise to send me a return label; and then they send me another rejection email. It appears that they are only counting on buyers to keep the item untouched for 30 days. Two weeks have passed. I've definitely come to the conclusion that I should never trust Homary again.

Desired outcome: I would like to return this item and receive a refund. It's in Brand new condition and completely unused. Just an open box situation.

View 0 more photos
P
9:24 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Homary Replacement globe for kitchen island.

Brought a kitchen island light from them order # AUA230502104090 from them. Lights were dispatched quickly and arrived on time. Our electrician broke a globe while installing it. I opened a support ticket # 259306 on 12th of June for replacement and informed them that it was broken by our electrician. The Island light with 7 globes cost me around 250 aud... but I was quoted 52.65 aud for replacement globe, which I agreed and paid on the 16th June [replacement # BF2306163337] and them followed up on 20th June about shipping and tracking status for it. I was informed that it'll be dispatched in early July and I'll receive tracking for it. I was fine. On 07th of July, I send a follow up to check the status, to which they responded that it was already delivered through 4PX and someone signed for it. The tracking status shows that it was delivered at 00:42 and was left in a safe place without intimating me of dispatch status or tracking status. When I questioned as to why I wasn't informed about it and no mention of the order on my Gmail account to check tracking , they have stopped responding. Absolutely pathetic customer service and no accountability. Save your time and patience by dealing with such online retailer.

Desired outcome: Replacement globe or refund asap.

Is Homary legit?

Our verdict: Homary's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate Homary's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

Homary earns 70% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: Homary rated around 70% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

A long registered date for homary.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Homary as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Homary's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Homary.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Homary website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Homary.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Homary have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Homary and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Homary's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. The support team lacks customer service skills, training, and resources, resulting in only 0% of 11 complaints being resolved.
  • Homary protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We have received reports that the website associated with Homary is selling fake products. If you are considering purchasing products from this website, it's important to do additional research, verify the website's legitimacy, and consider contacting the manufacturer to determine the authenticity of the products.
A
2:04 pm EDT

Homary Stay Away from Homary.com: Terrible Quality and Hassle-filled Returns

So, I recently had an experience with homary.com, and to be honest, it was not a very pleasant one. Let me tell you, the quality of the product I ordered was downright atrocious. I got myself two nightstands, and trust me, they were a disaster! The hardware on the legs didn't match the holes to put them together, and the paint had scratches and scuff marks all over the place. I mean, what kind of a company delivers such crappy products to its customers?

But what was even worse was the runaround that I got trying to return the nightstands. I mean, I'm not sure what possessed them when they came up with their so-called "HASSLE-FREE 30 Day Return Policy", but it was anything but hassle-free. They should have named it their "HUGE HASSLE-NO RETURN Policy"! I am currently on my seventh attempt to try and return the nightstands and get some money back.

I have sent them several pictures of the nightstands, including the repackaged box, yet they keep asking me for more evidence and a video of the same. How am I supposed to unbox the nightstands, take them out, and film each and every scratch and scuff mark that I've already sent pictures of? It just doesn't seem worth the hassle to me. I paid close to $500 for these nightstands, and they offered me $80 to keep them. Are you kidding me? That is not NO HASSLE, my friends.

I must say that homary.com's customer service is just as terrible as their nightstands. I have to give them credit for trying, though; they called me and tried to convince me to change my review to 5 stars. I mean, I'm still waiting for my return label, and they haven't solved any issues yet, but sure, let me give them 5 stars. That's going to make everything better.

All in all, I would advise anyone thinking of ordering from homary.com to reconsider. The risk of getting poor-quality products that you can't return isn't worth it. Save your time, energy, and money and look elsewhere.

V
1:38 pm EDT

Homary Homary Customer Service Review: Poor Attitude and No Resolution in Sight

I gotta say, Homary really missed the mark with their customer service. Can I give them negative stars? 'Cause I'm feeling like they deserve at least a 0 if not the full negative rating.

I talked to a few people about my problem and even tried to get it escalated, but they just didn't seem to care. They didn't resolve the issue AND they didn't acknowledge it either. It's frustrating to get nowhere with customer service, and I'm pretty sure I'm never gonna buy anything from Homary again. And I'm telling all my homies not to either!

I mean, I get it. Maybe it won't hurt their bottom line. But with their attitude, it feels like they don't give a crap about their customers. It's like they're hiding behind lies and delaying tactics to avoid actually helping.

Homary, come on. At the very least, admit that there's a problem and try to fix it. And don't get me started on the delivery time! If you can't handle the products, maybe it's time to find a different line of work.

It's a shame, really. I ordered something from Homary about a year ago and I can't even find any videos on it. Talk about confusing. Ugh, I'm just disappointed all around.

G
12:43 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Homary The Worst Shopping Experience with Homary: Don't Make the Same Mistake I Did

So, I don't usually write reviews but I feel like I need to share my experience with Homary. I thought I found a good deal on their website and decided to order a couple of items. I made two payments for three items and two items. I know it sounds confusing but bear with me.

Anyway, all my items had problems. It was like the universe conspired against me and Homary was in on it. They lied to me when I asked about the product through email. They wouldn't even refund me for some of the items. I mean, if you can't trust the seller, who can you trust?

I bought a lamp and it was defective. I wanted to return it but they convinced me to have it fixed instead. They also promised to send a part after 1.5 months. Guess what? The part arrived and it was also defective. To make matters worse, I couldn't even assemble it. It was like they were doing it on purpose.

The worst part was when I bought a chair and it was supposed to be delivered within 3-5 days. Two weeks passed and still no chair. When I asked them about it, they lied to me again. They told me to connect with FedEx but it turned out they created a label but never actually sent it to FedEx. They still haven't refunded me for the chair even though I applied for a refund more than a week ago.

The only item that wasn't broken was a cheap looking thing that didn't really impress me.

All in all, my experience with Homary was the worst shopping experience I've ever had. I attached an email in case you want to see it. Seriously, save yourself the trouble and find another seller. Don't make the same mistake I did.

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Homary Don't Waste Your Money: Homary.com Review – Missing Crucial Pieces and Poor Customer Service

So, I ordered this sideboard thingy from Homary.com and it was supposed to cost me like 400 bucks, which is a decent amount of cash, right? But when I finally got the thingy, I noticed that it was missing so many crucial pieces – like screw holes, for example. And not just one or two, no sir, but MULTIPLE missing key screw holes. The worst part was that the cabinet doors wouldn't even open and close properly 'cause there were no holes to line up the damn screws with. Ugh!

Naturally, I got in touch with Homary's customer support team to try and fix this mess. But guess what they told me? Their response was something along the lines of "Yo, we could give ya pre-drilled holes if ya want, but they'll prolly get ruined during shipping 'n stuff, so you're better off drilling 'em yourself. Oh, and if ya want a refund, you gotta pay for the shipping yourself, y'know." Are you freakin' kidding me, Homary? What kinda BS is this?

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend Homary to anyone. Like seriously, don't waste your hard-earned cash on this company. Go find someone else who actually gives a hoot about their customers. And that's not even asking for too much, I swear!

W

Homary Product Review: Homary Floating TV Stand - A Disappointing Experience

So, I ordered a super cool looking floating TV stand from Homary. I was so excited when it arrived, but as soon as I picked up the box I knew something was off. It was way too light to be a TV stand. I should have trusted my gut, but I decided to open it up anyways. Lo and behold, it was an old piece of wood! What the heck?! I immediately contacted Homary and they said they would send me a replacement...in 2 MONTHS! I couldn't believe it but I decided to wait it out. After 2 months passed, I checked in with them and asked about the replacement and they hit me with a "sorry, we refunded you instead". Are you kidding me?! I waited around for nothing! I can't even express how frustrating this experience was.

Sooo, let's just say I was not happy with Homary's performance. And after reading other reviews online, it seems like I'm not the only one. Apparently they've been known to buy fake reviews, which is such a shady practice. And their customer support? Yikes. It's basically nonexistent. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend giving Homary your business unless you're prepared to deal with the headache and disappointment that may come with it. Save yourself some time and just go with a different company. Trust me on this one.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Homary Homary Review: Avoid at All Costs - Terrible Experience & False Advertising

Guys, let me just say this - my experience with Homary was the WORST. I mean, seriously, I was beyond disappointed! So, I bought something from them, thinking it would be perfect for my home decor. But when it arrived, it was nothing like what I saw on their website. I was super bummed about it and decided to return it, as anyone else would.

So, I contacted their customer service team and they told me to send pictures of the item. I did just that and waited for a response. But guess what? Nobody bothered to get back to me! I decided to give them a call to follow up on my return, and the rep told me they needed to talk to a higher-up to approve my return. They told me to wait for 24 hours, which I did, of course. But then, no response came.

I got an email from them three days later, and they were asking me to give them 1-2 more days to look into my inquiry. Whoa, can you imagine that? I had to wait for 3 more days and then I was told that the return label will be made in 1 day by another department in Homary. And to add up to the insult, they made it clear that I was the one to cover the cost of shipping it back -even though the product was way different from what was advertised! Can you believe this?!

And here's the kicker, they had reviewers who praised their brand and products without questioning! By this time, I just had it. I AM NEVER BUYING FROM HOMARY AGAIN. They could basically be scamming me or anyone who buys from them. So, if you wanna make sure you're not risking your hard-earned money, avoid Homary at all cost.

O
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Homary Homary Review: Scammers, Liars, and Awful People - Don't Buy from Them!

Alright, so here's my follow-up on Homary, or should I say "Homary the Scammers". It's been another 48 hours, and I'm still waiting for them to send me my return label and refund my money. This time I spoke to somebody named David, who I'm pretty sure isn't even a real person.

David said, and I quote, "Dear Customer, I swear to God that we are currently working on the labels, so please give us a liitle more time to work on this process. Because our relative department recently got the day off due to the new year, and they just got back today from the holiday. However, please just give us 1-2 more business days, and we will forward the labels ASAP for you."

I mean, seriously? It's been over a month of non-stop 24 to 48 hours to send a label and refund my money. And now they're telling me to wait another couple days? It's ridiculous.

Listen, people, do not let these scammers steal from you. Don't buy from Homary. I read other customer reviews after I got scammed, and they all had the same experience as me. The furniture they send you is absolute garbage, and if you want a refund, they'll never give it to you. Their website says they have a 30-day return policy, but that's a complete lie.

These guys are scammers, liars, and just downright awful people. They owe me almost $1,000, and I'm never going to see that money again. Save yourself the trouble and don't buy from Homary. Spread the word to all your friends and family, too. We need to protect each other from these kinds of scammers.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Homary Disappointing Experience with Homary: Busted Products, Frustrating Customer Service, and Ridiculous Shipping Times

So, I decided to give Homary a try and, boy oh boy, did it not go according to plan. The stuff I got wasn't all bad, like some of it was dope, but a couple things were straight up busted as soon as they arrived. I tried to return them, but shipping costs were through the roof, making a return impossible.

However, the real kicker was the shipping time and customer service, or lack thereof. I'm still waiting for stuff I bought back in freakin' February! This is bonkers! The customer service was straight up super frustrating. They promised me some stuff that never even happened, plus they didn't follow up with me when I needed it.

In short, this was not a good experience. Even though some of the stuff was boss, the terrible shipping time and lack of care from customer service made it a non-starter. They need to really listen to feedback 'cause right now it's hard to suggest using Homary. Hopefully, they read this and learn from it, so future customers don't have to go through what I did.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Homary Shady Online Shopping Experience with Homary: Avoid at All Costs!

Hey guys, listen up! I just had the shadiest online shopping experience with Homary (homary.com) and I feel like I need to share. So, the website looks legit, right? They've got all this fancy-schmancy furniture for dirt cheap. And I'm talking super duper cheap. It's almost too good to be true. Well, guess what? It is!

First off, there's no way to track your package or get an estimated arrival date. Kind of sketchy, if you ask me. But wait, there's more! When my order finally arrived, the product was absolute garbage. Missing parts, pieces not fitting together, and edges so sharp they could cut through my skin like butter. I got a lamp and the cover didn't even allow for lightbulbs to fit in. The wiring got so hot, I thought it would burst into flames! Seriously, what kind of crummy construction is that?

But wait, there's even more! The customer service is an absolute joke. I've been on the phone with them and sending them countless emails and it's all just one big delay tactic. They keep saying they'll issue refunds or return labels within 24 hours, but they never do. They blame it on their warehouse, product team, management, marketing team, blah, blah, blah. And get this - after three weeks of this back and forth, they legit had the nerve to say they were busy preparing for Black Friday "hot deals". Talk about shady!

So, long story short, avoid Homary like the plague. Trust me, it's not worth the hassle. You're better off spending a little extra cash on a reputable website and actually getting what you paid for. Don't make the same mistake I did, folks. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Homary Warning: Homary's Terrible Customer Service and Unreliable Delivery & Returns

Hey there, listen up before you hit that "add to cart" button on Homary's website. Save your hard-earned money and invest it somewhere else. This company is a total nightmare. Their customer service is laughable and they are in no way reliable. It's true their delivery is speedy, but don't be fooled. It'll take ages to process your returns!

I can attest to this terrible service. I was trying to submit a return request, and guess what? My chat was mixed up with someone else's chat and the representative didn't even bother to say anything before ending it! I had to call them up twice before anything happened. These people will promise you the world on the phone, but they are nothing but liars!

I ordered two nightstands, and both of them arrived defective. It's been over three weeks, and I've been emailing and calling Homary's customer service continuously. Instead of sending me pre-paid shipping labels, they sent me a tag with their U.S. warehouse address and gave me 7 days to ship the product at my own cost! Can you believe it? These guys are a total joke!

I've had enough and have opened a claim with PayPal to get my money back. Please don't trust the positive reviews you see on their website because they are all fake and not written in English. I should have read the negative reviews before buying from this bogus China-based company.

In conclusion, please stay away from Homary, and instead, invest your money in a local store that will care for you and your purchase. Don't make the same mistake I made!

Overview of Homary customer experience

Homary.com has received numerous negative reviews from consumers. Common complaints include poor customer service, delayed or missing orders, and defective products. Many customers reported that they had to wait weeks or even months for their items to arrive, and some ultimately never received their orders at all. Additionally, Homary.com has been criticized for not honoring return policies and for not providing refunds for damaged or faulty merchandise. Overall, Homary.com has a poor reputation among consumers and may not be a reliable choice for those looking to purchase home furnishings online.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Homary contacts