Philippine Airlines (PAL)lost & found

R Dec 19, 2016 Review updated:

Dear PAL International Flights,

I just arrived from my trip, Singapore-Manila-Bacolod, when I found out that my cellphone Samsung cellphone (sorry that I cannot recall the model number, but I can find when needed).
My flight no. from Singapore-Manila is PR502. My seat no. 42C.
I am positive that I accidentally dropped my cellphone from my back pack when I pulled out my jacket when I was already seated inside the plane at seat no 42C.
My cellphone has a sim no. is Smart [protected].
Appreciate if PAL can locate it, since I have my contact numbers in it.

Thanks and regards,

Romeo M. Consolacion
Bacolod City, Philippines

contact no. +[protected]
email address: [protected]@yahoo.com

Hi,
    I left my black coat last March 7, 2017 at Flight PR 730, Manila to Bangkok...

Hi,
    I left my black coat last March 7, 2017 at Flight PR 730, with sit #53E Manila to Bangkok...

Hi PAL,

• L
      Apr 17, 2017

Dear PAL International Flights,

My family arrived in Manila from Dubai on April 16, 2017 (PR 0659). Since they needed to be transported to their hotel - Heritage Hotel (provided by PAL due to change of flight), my family waited at the HOTEL LOUNGE AT AIRPORT TERMINAL 2.
    Just when the car arrived, my son unintentionally left his Ipad (Model: Air 2 - green cover and plenty of stickers at the back of the gadget).
    We have reported it already under the name of JAMAINE THERESE QUE. However till now, no one has called us up for the feedback/status.

Appreciate if PAL can assist us on this.

Thanks and regards,

Erlinda Que (grand parent) Jamaine Theres Que (Aunt)
    Bacolod City, Philippines

contact no. +[protected]
    email address: luvlyn.[protected]@gmail.com

• P
      May 29, 2017

Hi PAL team,

I left my company ID card on flight PR215 on 30 May 2017. My seat number was 22A.

There is my name on the card which is PARAWADEE CHEWAPALABOON

Appreciate if PAL can locate it and advise how could i get it back.

Here is my email
    chewapalaboon.[protected]@gmail.com

Regards,
    Goody

Sep 06, 2017

HI PAL Team
    My Son thinks he left his pebble charger on out flight form Darwin to Manila PR222 on the 31st Aug 2017 at 17.00.
    he was seated in 2A or C

Please contact me on [protected]@googlemail.com

Sep 22, 2017

Hi PAL PR511 SEPTEMBER 23 2017,

I left my iPad pro 2 in my seat 54c and 54d, rose gold with gray cover on my flight from Manila to Singapore. Im currently in Singapore. Please contact me at +[protected] or email marie.stephanie.[protected]@gmail.com.

Ive been trying to call +[protected] and +[protected] but no answer. Please help.

• J
      Dec 05, 2017

Hi PAL Team

I just arrived today December 5 @ 645pm via PR721 from London. I left my Starbucks black tumbler in seat 52D.
    Please help me find it. It’s a gift for me.

Here’s my number [protected]/ [protected]

Hope to hear from you soon.

John Rigodon

• J
      Sep 05, 2018

Hi pal,
    I lost the pair of my earing last september 1, 2018 flight #PR 2519 @4:15 am manila-laguindingan i believe it was dropped under my chair or on my chair i hope you can help me i cant wear the pair of my earing.. please call me @ [protected] or mai me @ [protected]@gmail.com
    Attach picture of my earing

Sep 17, 2018

Urgent Assistance: Hi, I’ve just arrived by PAL flight PR 347. I left a bag containing customs shopping (a box with a Ferragamo neck tie) in the overhead cabin. My seat number was 1C. I contacted the AirPort lost and found and they asked me to contact PAL. My phone number is [protected] and email id is [protected]@adb.org. Please help as it is a birthday gift to be given on 19th September.

• R
      Jan 14, 2019

Destination: DVO-MNL
    Flt No. PAL PR 2824
    Date: Jan 08 2019
    Flt time: 2200H
    Seat No: J53/K53

Making inquiries for an iPhone 6+(UAG CP case), left on the seat pocket of above flight from Davao to Manila. Possibly by the window seat pocket(K53). Thank you for your assistance.
    Contact: Russell Reyes (email: [protected]@post.com)

• G
      Jan 31, 2019

Dear PAL International flight

I’ve lost a pair of bifoccal eyeglasses black & gold prada brand on flight PR 116 MNL-YVR January 29, 2019 seat #39D. Please send me an email to [protected]@yahoo.ca or you can call/text @ [protected]. Thanks for your assistance.

• R
      Jun 30, 2019

Hello Philippine airline
    We left my daughter ipad with black case at her seat 71D flight PR 468, we arrived in incheon airport June 30, 2019 .please contact me with my number ([protected])

• M
      Jul 13, 2019

Lost Apple I phone X, on the June 28, 2019 flight PR105 arriving at Manila from San Francisco on June 30, 2019 at 4:00AM. We have Philippine number [protected]. We are at Shanghai-La hotel, Makati, phone [protected], room 906, until 1400 today July 14, 2019, when return to Manila International Airport. Phone was left on seat 49 F. Thanks, Robert Mayes. [protected]@gmail.com. Phone has our baby pictures on it, so much appreciated if found.