Philippine Airlines — baggage handlers my guitar
Flight from Bangkok to Manila to San Francisco on July 3, 2019 flight numbers 731 and 104. Booking ref. LQUQXL
I always am allowed to take my guitar on the plane with ALL other airlines. It's expensive and fragile. I was NOT allowed to take my guitar with me on Philippines Air, but online I read that I could. I was assured they would handle my guitar carefully.
When the plane landed in San Francisco I was coincidentally seated on the window looking at the baggage being unloaded. To my shock my guitar was allowed to run off the conveyor belt ONTO THE GROUND! Where it could be stepped on or run over!
My picture clearly shows my guitar on the ground, I also have video. I suggest you offer me a free business class flight from Bangkok to San Francisco next July to resolve this matter. Otherwise I will take it to social media. I am a songwriter and have studio experience. I may even write a song about it. Check out the YouTube hit "United Breaks Guitars". Bad PR for United. I could cause the same bad PR for Philippine Airlines. A free flight could be the least you guys could do and it would cost you next to nothing with always an empty seat on those long haul flights.
C D Bell
More Philippine Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Philippine Airlines - request of refund disregarded 
- Philippine Airlines - lost baggage 
- Philippine Airlines - no refund 
- Philippine Airlines (PAL) - lost & found 
- Philippine Airlines - double charge 
- Philippine Airlines - baggage mishandling
- Philippine Airlines - delayed flight
- Philippine Airlines - request for electronic copy of boarding pass
- Philippine Airlines - credit card charged but not ticket issued
- Philippine Airlines - customer service / help desk