Pfizer/Lilly Spam Emailspfizer/lilly spam

C

If you are currently being inundated with spam emails that appear to be from Pfizer or Lilly Pharmaceuticals, you are not alone. We receive over 200 spam emails supposedly from Pfizer or Lilly every day in our home email box. 99% of these spam emails aren't even addressed to us. Our ISP is Verizon. Verizon supposedly has a Spam Detector which has been activated for our account since the S.D.'s inception. Verizon also offers Mail Filters which customers can set up to filter out unwanted emails. Our mail filters are set up to filter out Pfizer and Lilly spam with all possible options on. Neither Verizon's Spam Detector nor the mail filters stop the Pfizer or Lilly spam. We feel like Verizon's trash can. They dump all of it in our inbox. Former GTE customers have the option of using either "gte.net" or "verizon.net" extensions on their email address. The spammers do not discriminate.

The Pfizer/Lilly spammers have fake email addresses and usually do not include a message in the email. Although lately we are receiving some of the spam with an advertisement for Pfizer products.

We forward a lot of the spam to the government agency that investigates spam. I would recommend that you do the same. Email address is: [protected]@uce.gov. Verizon also has a place where you can put spam emails. You can either put the spam in you Spam Detector file which means nothing. You still have to delete it. Or you can forward the spam to spamdetector.[protected]@verizon.net. They no longer acknowledge receipt of any spam because Verizon techies are probably overwhelmed and don't know what to do.

I researched the problem on Google and found out that Gmail customers have the same problem. Also, a year ago, Pfizer computers were hacked by some Middle Easterner, causing tons of spam to be sent out appearing like it all came from Pfizer. We were the recipient of those spams, too. Some techies say that if you ever communicated with Pfizer and gave the company your email address, then that is why you receive the spam. Not so! We never communicated with Pfizer or Lilly, and we receive tons of their spam. Like I said before, 99% of the spam isn't even addressed to us.

I hope somebody out there eventually catches the spammers. But for everyone caught, there are 100 more hacking away.

• Updated by david gebrail · Feb 09, 2018

Unprofessional and very disappointing reviews all over the internet

• Updated by sibasisray · Oct 23, 2018

Clear pic for reference

• Updated by Sally Pippen Jones · Feb 09, 2019

The sample is available for return

• Updated by Kanisusimani · Jul 27, 2019

Plastic in tablet

• Mi
    Michael Everett Aug 09, 2008

I have Time-Warner and have the same problem. 95% of my email is Pfizer/Lilly spam. It started around two months ago. What I don't get is: what's the point? Surely someone must be investing both time and money into doing this, and what could they possibly be getting in return?

Jon Sutherland Aug 12, 2008

Up north of the border, it's the same thing. All of a sudden, well, within the past couple of months, I have been getting 25 emails a day from Lily or Pfizer. I raise the level of spam filter on my Sympatico account and that seems to have prevented it from reaching my inbox, but I still have to review my junk mail box online to make sure they didn't delete something that was actually important! Like my daily updates from CNN.com. lol

• Ro
    Robert Grey Aug 12, 2008

Same crap here after serching about it I see there is not much you can do. I wish I could setup outlook express or my cableone account to search for the name pfizer or lilly in the from section and block it. It will let you do subject search through cableone and some others but not "from " colomn.

• El
    Eliza Aug 12, 2008

About 6 weeks ago, I began receiving these spam emails and have had no luck getting rid of them either. Since I sell real estate it is impossible for me to up my spam filter and these emails are not only anoying, they eat into my time. They are obviously being sent on blind copy since the email is not even addressed to me. Does anyone know if there is a virus attached if you respond to the email? Wonder what would happen? Not that I'm willing to try it, but if anyone figures out a solution, I'm sure there will be millions of folks out there heaving a huge sigh of relief! It has gotten so bad that I began researching and located this website. Even as I write this, however, it's wasting my time.

• Bs
    BSantos Aug 14, 2008

It is quite frustrating that no one seems to be paying attention to this. I have not seen or heard anything of this in the media.

We have been getting 20-40 of these every day and I know that they have targeted everyone in CableOne's email accounts.

For some reason, I have not yet started getting them in my GMail account. I keep this as a private email account and I don't use it for my everyday emailing.

When will someone in the technology support field find an answer to this problem...is anyone trying?

• Je
    Jerry Aug 15, 2008

Yes, folks I have been getting at least 4-5 of these emals everyday and sometimes up to 8-10. It is very annoying. I have Verizon as my ISP. I called them and they told me that there was nothing they cold do. I wonder with everyone experiencing this problem why there has not been something developed to fix this problem. Like someone said in an earlier post, no one seems to be saying anything about this problem and it appears to be huge.

• Gc
    gchirag Aug 15, 2018

Dear sir/mam,
    While I m opening the strip of becosule capsule lot no [protected], mfg Oct. 17 exp. Mar. 19 the capsule found improper locking and some qty of medicine found out of the capsule. This complaint is regarding quality of the product. Photograph is attached as per below attachment.

Regards,
    Chirag
    Mob: [protected]

• Da
    david gebrail Aug 28, 2018

Made my order and payment and never received my order david Gebrail 1/23 East st Scarness QLD AUSTRALIA 4655

• Yo
    Yogesh Upadhye Oct 22, 2018

I purchased one strip of b- complex capsules strip in that i found two capsules are sticked to foil in burned condition which is very dangerous, as a big brand i never accept this type of packing.I will just want to complaint to drug department of india.the images are attached for your reference and proof is with me.

• Si
    sibasisray Oct 31, 2018

One Capsule observed conataminated /discolured as per below attached photograph.Batch no.820-18302M, Mfg- june 2018, Exp-Nov-2019 pack of 30 capsules

• Ab
    Abuhanish85 Nov 11, 2018

Im 32yrs old and I'm MS patient now because one of your products .
    My lawyer will make a case with all evidences
    champex made MS for a young married man with 4 children and now setting in home without work
    I hope we can communicate together before talk on media about my case .

• Ir
    Irenemour Dec 11, 2018

I was in a clinical trial and the drug used stopped my disease. My specialist at the hospital said pfizer would continue to provide the medicine until its available in Canada. They stopped the medicine the end of March and have done nothing to help my condition with the medication. I will never ever tell people to try a pfizer medicine!!!

Sally Pippen Jones Feb 25, 2019

I purchased a bottle of Advil about a week ago. Today 02/09/2019, I opened the bottle to take a capsule for a headache to find that there was one capsule that was larger than the other. I then poured out the entire contents of the bottle. There were no other abnormal capsules found, only that one. Lot number R57516, EXP 04/21. Photos attached

• Ka
    Kanisusimani Aug 04, 2019

Plastic in tablet

Mary Shay Sep 09, 2019

I had and still have teeth I've always been embarrassed about, hiding a smile. I feel that they should compensate us by fixing our unwanted smiles. They make enough money on their drugs that it shouldn't be a problem!

• Un
    unclejoe Dec 25, 2019

I am getting sick and tired of getting robocalls on your product . If you don, t stop calling me i am ready to pursue legal action to stop you