Having problems with Pfizer?

Pfizer reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 8, 2008. The latest review Pfizer / tetracycline — tetracycline staining of the teeth was posted on Nov 29, 2021. The latest complaint premarin cream was resolved on Jul 06, 2014. Pfizer has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 84 reviews. Pfizer has resolved 15 complaints.

Pfizer Customer Service Contacts

1800 633 363 (Ireland)
1800 401 2002 (Mexico)
+1 800 879 3477 (United States)
+44 845 608 8866 (United Kingdom)
+61 298 503 333 (Australia)
+64 800 736 363 (New Zealand)
+43 152 1150 (Austria)
+ 32 25 546 211 (Belgium)
+45 44 201 100 (Denmark)
+358 943 0040 (Finland)
+49 30 550 055 (Germany)
+31 104 064 200 (Netherlands)
+351 214 235 500 (Portugal)
+41 434 957 111 (Switzerland)
+852 28 119 711 (Hong Kong)
+62 215 793 1088 (Indonesia)
+60 322 816 000 (Malaysia)
+65 64 038 888 (Singapore)
+27 860 734 937 (South Africa)
+82 23 172 114 (South Korea)
+66 27 614 555 (Thailand)
+54 114 788 7000 (Argentina)
235 East 42nd Street

ul. Żwirki i Wigury 16B, 02-092 Warszawa

Portugal
Lagoas Park, Edifício 10, 2740-271 Porto Salvo, Portugal

Russia
BC Bashnya Na Nabereznoy (Blok C), Presnenskaya naberezhnaya, d.10, Moscow, 123112

Spain
Avda. Europa 20, B, Parque empresarial La Moraleja, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid)

Sweden
Science Road 10, 191 90 Sollentuna

Switzerland
Schärenmoosstrasse 99, Postfach 8052 Zürich

Turkey
Ortakoy 34347 Istanbul - Turkey

China
The Fifth Square, Tower B, 8-12/F № 3-7 Chaoyangmen North Avenue Dongcheng District Beijing, P.R.China 100010

Hong Kong
18/F., Kerry Centre, 683 King's RoadQuarry Bay, Hong Kong

India
The Capital, 1802, 18th Floor, Plot № C-70, ‘G’ Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai – 400051

Indonesia

Thailand
Floor 36 and 37, United Center Building, 323 Silom Road, Bangrak
Bangkok 10500

Argentina
Complejo Thames Office Park, Colectora Panamericana 1804, Piso 1° - Sector B - Lado Sur, CP B1607EEV - Provincia de Buenos Aires

Mexico
Paseo de los Tamaridos No. 40, Bosques de las Lomas, CP. 05120 México D.F.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pfizer Customer Service. Initial Pfizer complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pfizer above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pfizer. Discuss the issues you have had with Pfizer and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Pfizer Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Pfizerlyrica

I receive my lyrica (180 150mg capsules, 3 month supply) through the patient assistance program. I placed my refill order on March 14th & received it on March 20th. My bottle said it wasn't due to be refilled until May 20th or 21st. I called on May 6th & asked if I'm expected to just not have medication for a week & the associate said she would put in a request to refill & that she didn't want me to be out of medication.. she also gave me this "confirmation number" - 595108
So I call today, May 17th to check on the prescription & am told that my request was denied & they can't refill it early.. I don't understand how it's early when it was filled on March 14th & I'm being told it can't be refilled until May 20th or 21st, so I'm expected to be without medication for a week or more. This is ridiculous.

- Melissa Cernuda

Pfizertetracycline

I was born in 1968 and my sister was born in 1963. We both were administered tetracycline as an antibiotic when we were young. Both of us suffer from brittle teeth and staining of greys and yellow in our teeth. I have also noticed that with my own children, their baby teeth were white but their permanent teeth came in darker and already stained and I am wondering if this is residual from myself to my children. I can forward photos as needed. I would like to have answers and help.

Pfizertetracycline

I was born in 1968 and have suffered with humiliating and ugly tetracycline stained gray teeth, all because I had to take several rounds for sickness as a child. To this day, I don't smile in pictures, cover my mouth around others and have developed such an insecurity due to the embarrassment of having such ugly teeth. I am requesting help in fixing this problem.

tetracycline

Pfizerunethical behavior

Luis E Rodriguez Sierra
        10/11/1936
        Dr. Raul Zambrana
        Urb. Villa del Caribe A C12 00757
        [protected] (best number to call)

My grandparents have been calling for MONTHS trying to get my grandpas medication and NO ONE has the decency to help them when they call. They keep transferring them, and since the service is in English, she has trouble reaching someone. Then when his daughter (my mother) calls to see why is medication hasn't been sent since it was already approved, NO ONE wanted to help her because she needed my grandparents authorization, even though she has ALL the information for him-THEY ARE IN PUERTO RICO, we are in FLORIDA!!! IT IS UNACCEPTABLE that someone with CHRONIC PAIN IS STILL WAITING for his medication. YOUR COMPANY CLEARLY IS UNORGANIZED and DOES NOT CARE FOR ITS CLIENTS.

MY GRANDPA IS IN PAIN!!! GET IT TOGETHER

Pfizerthis is about palbace 125mg tablets

To whom it may concern:
          I (Gouri Agnani) am writing this mail to document the medical necessity for further treatment. This letter provides information about my diagnosis, summarizes the treatment
          I am suffering from Metastatic Breast Cancer with Lymphnodal, bony and Lung metastasis.
          I initially received palliative chemotherapy followed by Hormonal therapy (Anastrazole + Zoledronic Acid) from March'16 till Aug'18 (2.5 years).

In Aug'18 end pet-CT scan report, disease showed progression so I advised CDK inhibitor (palbociclib+ Fulvestrant+ Zoledronic Acid) for further treatment.
          An estimate of 8 lakhs for 6 months from Aug'18 till Feb'19 was shared.
          As per the latest report, I am stable. So, Doctor has advised this treatment to continue.
          Now, I am not in a position to bear more expenses.
          I have purchased 8 Bottles of Palbace 125mg till date
          In view of the current situation, I request your support.
          Kindly grant free medicine "Palbace 125mg". I know that there is such a mechanism available in your organization

Please note: I have already sent 6 empty bottles along with Bills via courier, to Prerna assistance center, remaining 2 bottle I will be sending soon.

It's been more than a month now, I have not received any update from the team.
          As per them the email has been sent to Pfiser, we are awaiting for their response.

The last tablet i have taken on 05th April'2019. There shouldn't be a gap of more than 7 days as advised by the Doctor, but today it sis soing t be 20 days.

Your cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated
          I look forward for receiving your timely response and approval for this treatment.

Please feel free to contact me on +91 [protected], if you require additional information

Feb 28, 2019

Pfizer — medical staff service

I would like to submit my complaint against medical team in gulf area. Spesifically kearem samah who dealt...

Feb 10, 2019

Pfizer — dubious email

I received the following email. I never contacted your company about reactions to a drug. US DSU-FUL Sat...

Pfizer — prevnar 13 commercials

I am very upset because the way the people of color are displayed on Prevnar 13 commercials. The people of...

Pfizer — tetracycline

I was born in 1963. I had severe chronic ear problems as a child. The medication Tetracycline was given to me...

Pfizer — epanutin

There was a Lack of Drug product in capsules-some are missing powder within the actual capsule or some...

Pfizerlatanoprost ophthalmic solution 2.5ml

Congratulations on your material handlers engineers for creating a bottle opening that gives two drops instead of one. I am on a fixed income and am very upset that your plastic bottle dispenser by Greenstone LLC cannot provide one drop at a time but gives one drop followed in less the a second by a second drop. This is very annoying and very greedy on your part.

Respond

Pfizer — pfizer rx pathways customer service

I am dissatisfied with Pfizer Rx pathways customer service new refill policy. I have spoken with several...

Pfizer — zarontin 250 mg cap 100 ndc: [protected]

We received a complaint ON 7/31 from one of our customers about the physical appearance of product Zarotin...

Pfizer — tetracycline damage

I am 55 years old, I have suffered from ugly discoloured, brittle teeth all of my life caused by tetracycline...

Pfizer — ponstan tablets 250mg

Pfizer retail team in Rawalpindi .sales ponstan tablets 250 mg in nankari retail General store whole salers ...

Rawalpindi

Pfizertetracycline

My mother was given Tetracycline whole oregnant with me back in [protected]. As a result I have never had the protective enamel layer on my teeth. Even as my adult teeth came in I was still left without. Even though I brush and have always brushed 2-3 times a day I have had a lifelong battle of with my teeth. My mother took me to the dentist regularly throughout my childhood but to no avail I was lady with ugly teeth and as the years have gone by it has only become worse. Now it's just common to have a part of a tooth break off while eating or sometimes just sitting around watching tv a piece will break off in my mouth. Over the last 10 years I havegotte. To the point that once a tooth breaks and causes me pain I just go Have it pulled and and now I am without half my teeth. I figure once they are all gone I'll work on getting implants put in and then maybe one day ill actually be able to smile for a picture instead of looking like I'm mad all the time. My whole
              Life I have had people make fun of me, ive been looked down on, I've lost jobs, not been hired for a job all because of my teeth. I try to never let anyone see them because it is embarrassing. Once they are seen people automatically assume I don't brush or I am a drug user. It breaks my heart that my kids have never seen me smile really. Most people think I'm an unhappy person because I don't smile. It would be such a wonderful joy to be able to smile at my grandchildren and show them I'm not a sad person.

Please include me in any lawsuit against these
              Horrible money hungry uncaring people
              Stephanie Wirz
              PO BOX 3985
              Cottonwood, AZ 86326
              [protected]@gmail.com
              [protected] call or text

Pfizerchampix

I was using champix .
                I seem to be jolting in my sleep, nightmares,
                Depression, agitation, anxiety and finally a seizure and taken by ambulance to hospital . Rushes going through my body
                My gp and myself and neurologist tend to think it was Champix tablets . I'm certain it was.
                I was healthy now I have to have 6 months off work cause I can't drive .
                Will I loose my house or have a job to go back too ???
                Very upset I didn't know this before hand .

Pfizer — tetracycline

I am another tetracycline baby that grew up with gray, pitted, weak, ugly teeth. I am now 56 and I have had...

Pfizerthermacare lower back and hip

Purchased at Target 12/06/2017.
                  I had surgery on my spine in late August. I have been using heat and cold to keep the swelling and stiffness down to a minimum after physical therapy.
                  Saw your product at the CVS inside Target and read the label .Sounded great for my situation so I purchased a box containing 3 wraps. Figured, if the directions tell me that people over 55 shouldn't have direct contact with the wrap, and should instead wear clothing in between to protect against burning, this must be a great product.

The first wrap I had on for over 2 hours. I got more heat from the light bulb on my end table than from the wrap. Went to my bedroom to lie don and, for the next 2 hours the television was throwing more heat.

Next day, same scenario.
                  Your product SUCKS.
                  A waste of time, and a wasted ride to the store.
                  Take it off the market and stop lying to people looking for relief.

John W Tighe
                  500H Brookside Dr.
                  Andover, Ma. 01810
                  [protected].

Respond

Pfizer — unfair treatment from lc

On 11/03/2017 I was shown unfair treatment at the Pfizer Company Located in Rocky Mount, NC. The LC was very...