Petronas Oil Companyregarding job

T Review updated:

Si,
I have recieved job offer from scotland is it true or not

The Principal Attorney
Alban Law Chambers.
BARR. JUDE ALBAN JONES
Designation: attorney and solicitor
Telephone: +[protected], +[protected]
Email: [protected]@live.com
Address: 26 Drumsheugh gardens Edinburgh EH3 7YR-ALBAN LAW CHAMBER PLOT.

Dear Client : Tushar pujari,

To no Much Avail, We Want To Inform You That We Have Taken Cognizance Of Your Request And Have Accepted To Assist You In This Regards. Right Now, You Are To Send The Cost Of Your Affidavit Registration Fee As Stated Below And Our Chambers Consultation Fee:

1) Consultation Fee 250pounds
2) Certificate Registration Fee 350pounds
3) Mobilization fee 250 pounds
Total:850 GBP pounds.

After Prior Calculation, You Are To Send To Us The Sum Of 850 GBP Pounds Only.paying installmentally is allowed.AS soon As We Receive This Money We Shall Not Hesitate To Move Forward For The Signing And Registrations Of Affidavit Of Guarantee.

Best Regards

Alban Law Chambers.
BARR. JUDE ALBAN JONES
Designation: attorney and solicitor
Telephone: +[protected], +[protected]

• Ba
    Batara Guru Feb 01, 2020

PSS TAMAN CAHAYA MASAI sistem sentiasa offline di waktu pagi. X boleh redeem mymesra point. Pekerja sudah maklum kan pekara diatas tetapi majikan tidak ambil tindakan.

Safikah Oct 07, 2019

I buy absolut choc cake but in receipt is "nasi campur" RM12.00 .. When I ask about price and why the item name different she said the barcode is same. In rack the cake no price so I cannot make sure whether the prices confirm right or not.

• Dh
    Dharmini Joseph Sep 01, 2019

I would like to complain about the time taken for Mesralink to deliver gas to my house.
    Order number 3093270. I placed order at 11am and I have still not received my gas at 3.45pm.

This is very disappointing. Rider number [protected].

• Al
    Allen123456789 Jul 25, 2019

Cashier Talk like gangsters, very rude at PTD 142590, Jalan indah Taman bukit indah johor bahru around 10pm 180719

• Tj
    TJres Jul 06, 2019

Please note that many people have received job offer by petronas MALAYSIA
    And we have informed to contact with hibiscus travel agency for paper process, and the last one has asked us to pay all the fees on advance in order to process our paper .
    Please to clarify

• Sy
    Syazwanie Yahya Jun 15, 2019

Just wanna tell that the workers in Petronas Tambun, Ipoh are so rude in answering question. Monday, June 10 2019. Around 12:30 pm. Thank you.

• Fa
    Fatin Nazirah May 05, 2019

Petronas MITC Melaka :

Sabtu, 27.04.2019 (Pagi)

Seorang cashier lelaki bertanya dengan customer tidak mesra dengan keadaan yang marah...senyum pun tak bagi baki cakap terima kasih pon tak...muka masam je...customer service fail...

• Ej
    Ejai Idham Mar 07, 2019

I'm fuel my car on 28hb febuary 2019 morning at PETRONAS SIMPANG PULAI but i forget to take back my card MESRA a counter, i'm receive a masage from petronas servis on 1 march 2019 morning that my card MESRA point had been used by unknown on same day i lost my card. Below i'm screen shot a picture msg from petronas servis.

• Ry
    Ryzza Azrym Jan 05, 2019

Saya isi minyak ron 95 sebanyak 15 liter di petronas solaris serdang lebih kurang jam 720 pagi tadi & menyedari bahawa di stesen tersebut ron 95 nya bercampur dengan diesel. Kenderaan saya bawa terasa seperti hilang kuasa ketika pemanduan. Setakat ini kereta saya masih belum breakdown, tetapi minta pihak petronas bertanggungjawab atas perkara ini.

• Pe
    Perempuan arab Nov 11, 2018

Ada seorang pekerja pembuat waffle telah bercakap kasar dengan saya pada malam tu. Membuat kan saya xde mood nak datang petronas untuk membeli barang2..
    Petronas taman pulai perdana..

• Is
    i sandra Oct 02, 2018

hi
    i went to petronas pump station at bukit jelutong.. on 24/9/18 at 6.40pm.. unfortunately the staff there simply tell me that the station is CLOSED.. and he focuses count the money.. he refused ertertain customer at counter.. kindly to investigate this case..
    the staff there is bangladeshi...
    if really closed .. kindlyto put signboard

• Di
    Dilawer hussain Sep 20, 2018

Hallo sir.madam
    I have receive online interw from the email.alan harris. I wanna to that its really from your petronas human resorces or fake or froud. Please verify to me about it .
    My email. [email protected]

• St
    StellaK18 Sep 11, 2018

We would like to complaint where it had been few months since the credit card system payment system down and the air compressor had been malfunction.
    May we know how can we highlight this? This station is near our neighbour but unfortunately there is no upkeep of services.

• Az
    aziq.yaakob Sep 10, 2018

Toilet terlalu kotor.. adakah pemilik syarikat oasis eden ni memang jenis pengotor..toilet berbau busuk hancing dan toilet langsung tidak dijaga/dibersihkan.

Joshua Tan Sep 08, 2018

Ron [email protected]
    Fake pricing, according to the customer: a gang of people prevent the customer to convey to the shop keeper..

• Is
    Ismail Mohamad Sep 02, 2018

i went to petronas jalan dato mohamad musa...nearby desa ilmu kota samarahan...tyre pump out of service still not repair for over a month...please take action...

• Kr
    Kris3215 Aug 21, 2018

The petrol station at Patronas Sungai Layar, Sungai Petani, Kedah had made the pump to become extremely slow because of some sort of reason( the petrol price is predicted to raise by tomorrow) during 28/03/18 night...pls fix the problem, otherwise let other station open here n dun waste the space

• Sh
    Shahley House Aug 15, 2018

Bila customer nak guna card, staff refuse.
    Staff menyuruh customer guna kat pump.
    Saya prefer guna kat kaunter sbb card akan potong amount yang digunakan sahaja.
    Harap pihak berkenan pantau.
    Petronas lain tiada masalah bila nak guna card di kaunter.

• St
    Stephen Wong Aug 15, 2018

I go Personas Station at Jalan Wong King Huo, Sibu to pump the fuel, I use credit card and mesra card at the counter...After payment the cashier told me cannot get mesra points...I felt very angry because she didn't inform me early...I hope I could get back my message points. Thank you

• Ra
    RamasamySelvaraju Apr 08, 2011

Respected Sir/ Madam,
    My name is RamasamySelvaraju. I had got a job offer letter from Dr. Khan Raza.PETRONAS Recruitment Team- Phone: +[protected] (Employment piping Engineer-Contract/Employment Letter No- JOB REF: APE 85/29845, Petroliam Nasional Berhad, Petronas Oil Company, Kuala Lampur, Malaysia.- (Director In charge: Dato Fuad Jaafar.) Tel: +[protected], Fax: +[protected]. for the post of Piping Engineer in Petronas Oil Company. I had applied as per their instructions and I send my documents with singed copy that attachments below here. So I need the confirmation to proceed the further step of to pay the money for charge of visa and work permit process to the immigration department of Malaysia ie to Mr.Contact Person: (Barr.) Zaman Ibrahim- Telephone: +[protected], Fax: +[protected], E-mail: [email protected]
    How could I know it is true or false because I could not find the above mentioned peoples address from Malaysian immigration department and Now I wants to the money before need the confirmation. Please guide me.

• ABDULSATTAR Mar 27, 2011

I M ABDULSATTAR AS A MECHANICAL FOREMAN, , Email, [email protected], , AND, , , CURRENT LOCATION SAUDI INDUSTRIAL RESINS LTD, , AS A ROTARY EQUIPMENTS MECHANIC IN JEDDAH KSA, , , CONTACT NO, , [protected] DEAR SIR to CONTRIBUTE OUTSTANDING TECHNICAL SKILLS AND STRONG COMMITMENT TO ACHIEVING YOUR COMPANY S GOALS IN A MECHANICAL CONSULTING CAPACITY, , THANKS, ,

Saleem Mahmood Mar 27, 2011

I had received a job offer from Petronas oil company through email. Please confirm its status.

Saleem Mahmood

antonrob Feb 27, 2011

i receive contract today to senior supervisor, for mi is fake ... dont be stupid ... dont send money ...

regard´s

• Sh
    SHIV VIKASH MISHRA Oct 18, 2010

Dear Sir,

JOB OFFER REF: ARI 67/21564
    16/10/10

Name: SHIV VIKASH MISHRA

I have receive a offer Letter from PETRONAS OIL COMPANY through DR. ARIF BIN MOHAMOOD (GM- H.R.) and herewith i am mentioning the reference Number. kindly replay me this true or cheating. Please find herewith attachment copy of offer letter

Please Help Me.

Regards

SHIV VIKASH MISHRA

• Sd
    sdayubali Oct 01, 2010

I have received an appointment letter from petronas oil company as Maintenance Supervisor, how could i know it is true or false ? Plz replay me.

• Ta
    Tamutswanengoma Keta Aug 05, 2010

I also received this fake letter from DR. Murshid Ahmed Mohamed who claimed to be from petronas.Anothe person is Barrister. Suleiman Bin Raja.These
    people are dire criminals.Please can it be put under investigation, who these people are.Please can we do something .They tarnish the reputation of petronas.I also encourage all those who get these fake letters and quickly notice these thieves, to send back a letter of polite rebuke, warning and sending them to ask for God's forgiveness.Please Petronella must put a public campaign.Tk

Anti-Scamster Apr 18, 2010

Guys,

This is indeed a scam. I have received an email about the job offer from the same individual. However, I did not forwarded any of my details. Following are the clear indications of it being a scam:

1) It sent me an "offer letter" and addressed me as 'Dear Employee'. (I was like, when have I became your employee?) It didn't address me with my name.
    2) The email id is not a Petronas company id. This scamster is using a fake email id's.
    3) He is offering me a job without me sending my resume or giving an interview.
    4) Before a confirmation of employment, he describes about Job facilities and things I will receive from company.
    5) He doesn't even know how to write an email. For instance, incorrect grammer. "Below are the Available/Existing positions/vacancies in (Petroliam Nasional Berhad Company)." He meant 'Petroleum' 'National'. I didn't even understand what the third word meant. :)
    6) An official Malaysian immigration website is http://www.imi.gov.my/
    7) An immigration will never ask someone to send a Demand Draft (DD) to a different address other than it's immigration office itself.
    8) Check this out (http://www.asia.com/). This website offers a domain address for free. Supposedly one of the individual in this scam used an email id provided by asia.com website.

Read Mohammad Kaafarani' case, he got an email from:

> EMAIL:[email protected]
    > <mailto:EMAIL%[email protected]>
    > Tel:+[protected]

Now, why would a immigration would use an email id of a different domain?

Most of the above comments sent by others were a year old. As I have received the fraud email just a day ago, means this scamsters are still operating.

I kindly urge everyone to stay safe from this kind of scams. Please donot provide any of your personal details like passport details, date of birth or full name.

And, please research for the company you are applying to. Only apply if you are 100% assured it is a legitimate company.

Your well wisher

• Ce
    centaur Mar 18, 2010

Also received an email recently from Petronas Oil Company, with no defined position stated. I have sent an email asking them to clarify the situation after checking out this page, it sounds rather dubious

Sana Ullah Feb 24, 2010

I also received offer letter from highlighted company, I totally agree as mentioned above -ve views.
    SANA ULLAH QC Engineer,
    Pakistan

• Am
    amer ali mossa Dec 20, 2009

Dear sir

I hoped to have good time

I am engineer Amer ALI from Iraq -from DhiOar, I heard your company receive job in Iraq in DhiQar in Algraf (in oil ), ,
    Can you help me to work with your company if you not responsible about
    This, , can you send me email of company or how is responsible ..
    This is my CV and my brother CV
    Thanks

Engineer Amer ALI

• Le
    Leila Mostafaei Dec 12, 2009

hi modom/sir.
    I am really interested to have the chance to work in your organization .

Please find attached hard copy of my resume

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.
    email No. [email protected]

Sincerely,

• Ha
    hafeezjaved Oct 21, 2009

i have received an appointment letter from petronas oil company as Finance Manager, how could i know it is true or false ?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Hafeez javed

Kuwait.
    [protected]
    [email protected]

• Sm
    smart_lass Oct 15, 2009

This is 101% fake, fraudulent offer! It says in the company's corporate website that they only recognize 2 email domains. Have you noticed that these unscrupulous people used different email domains? Guys, do your due diligence! Be smart to know everything! I just feel sorry for those who have been victimized but don't worry, get up! Be smarter next time!

• Sr
    SreekumarSr Sep 06, 2009

In general, to identify this kind of fake employement offers, please check the the emial id from which it originated. most of the ids will be yahoo or gmail etc. No established companies will use this kind of email ids. They will have their own like [email protected], [email protected] etc which clearly indicates company as part of email id. So next time when you recieve such kind of mail, ofcourse read it, check email id and delete it. Thats all

Sreekumar
    Bahrain

• Ra
    Ramezani Sep 05, 2009

hi
    my name is reza ramezani from iran three days ago i recived this following document, i dont know this is true or false please help me i think it was fake : my e_mail:address is [email protected]

JOB OFFER REF: M-P-C 67/21563
    Petroliam Nasional Berhad
    Tower 1, PETRONAS Twin Towers
    Kuala Lumpur City Centre
    50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    CC - Human Resources Departments.
    TEL: +[protected]
    31/08/2009
    NAME: : reza ramezani
    SOFT COPY OF OFFICIAL LETTER OF APPOINTMENT

We refer to your earlier forwarded application CV / Resume for job engagement with relations to the (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY) of Malaysia.

On the above subject matter, (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY) of Malaysia management hereby congratulates you on your successful emergence based on detailed recruitment by our recruitment manager; Dr Kazeem Ali. Further details are as follows:

DESIGNATION: Project manager

SALARY:
    USD $6, 500(Six Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars only) monthly/take-home (After tax), Sterling or Euros equivalent depending on home country and currency preference.
    BENEFITS: Travel Insurance, Medical Insurance, 5 Bedroom Flat Duplex, Free Education for your children Home or Abroad, Free private Toyota Camry 2006 with and 10 to 15 Days Break / Leave after every 90 Business Working Days.
    JOB LOCATION: Kuala Lumpur, Branch (Malaysia).
    JOB DURATION PERIOD: 48 Months (4 Years)

START DATE:
    You shall be expected to resume on site latest by the 20 /09/2009. Herein, you have been forwarded employers’ prototype of contract terms and conditions via e-mail (Attached) for your perusal and digest; on your satisfaction and agreement with terms and response, you shall be expected to start your job processes and will be sent hard copy of contract document through the DHL courier services for endorsement via your Local Representative. Agreements will also be signed during the job processes.
    JOB PROCEEDING/REQUIREMENT: All employees successfully screened and recruited to resume employment at this new (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY) (And not presently possessing a valid Malaysia Visa Residence and Work Permits Clearance Papers)
    COMPANY EXPENSES: (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY) will shoulder Air Ticket Fee only.
    EMPLOYEES EXPENSES:
    EMPLOYEES/EXPATRIATE ARE TO PERSONALLY ICUR THEIR VISA /RESIDENTIAL /WORK PERMIT REQUIREMENTS
    Procurement and acquisition of their necessary permits clearance papers with the Malaysia Immigration Services and shall be duly reimbursed and will be substantiated with receipts and the employer will reimburse the employee not later than Five (5) working days after submission of Employee’s expenses report and receipts.
    You shall be required to furnish us with your valid Malaysia residence and work permits papers on before 10 working days as a proof of readiness to join the (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY) team in the due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY) of Malaysia and also to enable you receive your first monthly salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services with the (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY)
    However, for expatriate services employees who do not presently posses their valid Malaysia residence and Work Permits papers, they are to make contact with the address given below for directives and assistance on the acquisition and procurement of their valid residence and work permits papers with the Malaysia Immigration Diplomatic Attorney here in Malaysia.
    Malaysia Immigration Contact Details Below

IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT OF MALAYSIA
    Headquarters of the Department of Immigration, Malaysia (Ministry of Home Affairs) Level 1-7 (Podium) Block 2G4, Precinct 2, and Federal Government Administration Centre and 62550 Putrajaya Malaysia.
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Contact Person: Mr. Rahim Mohammed
    Note that all Malaysia based employees' are to report personally to our Office with identification materials for signing and collection of hard copy of their contract Documents.
    This is in line with the expatriate statuary law of the Federal Republic of Malaysia in compliance with the U.N. Terrorism Act. Find attached for other necessary related details of job.
    Congratulations on your success,
    DR Kazeem Ali
    (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY)

SIGNED BY General Manager

MR. MUHAMED BINALD ALI

I have Accepted Contract/Appointment Letter …………………………………………….
    reza ramezani

• Sd
    SDDixit Sep 03, 2009

Dear Sir,
    Today I got below mail.Is this right from company or fake.

Thanks,
    S.D.

Office of the Employment Manager
    Petroliam Nasional Berhad(PETRONAS OIL COMPANY)
    Tower 1, PETRONAS Twin Towers
    Kuala Lumpur City Centre
    50088 Kuala Lumpur,
    Malaysia.
    TEL:+[protected].

Dear Employee,

We have confirmed your CV/Resume, at (www.naukrigulf.com) and here under, you will find the current vacancies/ positions where "expatriates" are needed in our Company (Petronas Oil Company).

All positions attracts under listed benefits:

1. Five Bedroom Flat Duplex
    2. Free Medical & Travel Insurance
    3. 10 Days Leave / break/ Vacation after every 90 working days
    4. Flight Fares (Air Tickets)
    5. Free Education Scheme for expatriates children/family
    6. Free Toyota Camry 2009 Model.

A. One Reference Letter
    B. Passport Copy

The Scan copies of these Documents {Reference Letter & Passport Copy} should be provided to us through e-mail attachment. This is for fast processing, because all the positions needed "expatriates" who will be able to start up employment on
    September/October 2009. Hence every Arrangement need to be made as quickly as possible.

Below are the Available/Existing positions/vacancies in Petroliam Nasional Berhad Company. Kindly reply us by forwarding your CV /Resume to us for our considerations/confirmation. The positions are as follow:

Job #1: Petroleum Engineering
    Job #28: Safety Officer
    Job#29: Environment Engineer
    Job #30: Geotechnical Engineer
    and others.

We are looking forward for your earlier response.

Dr. Ahmed Yousuf.
    EMPLOYMENT PROCESSING MANAGER
    Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY)
    Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

Joshy John Aug 18, 2009

Sir,
    I have received an appointment letter from petronas oil company as QA/QC Engineer, how could i know it is true or false?

Joshy
    e-mail : [email protected]

• Ah
    Ahmed Hamad Aug 10, 2009

fake fake fake y fahd...it's all faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake

• Fa
    fahad tariq Aug 07, 2009

i have also recive job offer petrans oil company malaysia so is it true or not

PLZ REPLY ME

• Md
    Md. Shahin Azad Aug 04, 2009

This are I found in PETRONAS website and I think you will get your answer...

Corporate : Notice : :

NOTICE 1: PETRONAS' OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT PORTAL

PETRONAS would like to advise that its official on-line talent sourcing or recruitment portal is www.discoverpetronas.com and those who wish to seek employment with PETRONAS are advised to visit only this portal.

Please also note that PETRONAS does not request any payment nor charge any fee for processing job applications.

PETRONAS also does not employ any third-party on-line employment agency. Therefore any recruitment exercise or employment opportunity offered by websites other than www.discoverpetronas.com is not valid or genuine.

On-line communication on recruitment from PETRONAS, if any, would be sent by PETRONAS' officials using only the following email domains:

* discoverpetronas.com
    * petronas.com.my

NOTICE 2: PRIZE REDEMPTION SCAM E-MAIL

PETRONAS wishes to alert members of the public that the e-mail communications on "PETRONAS Prize Redemption" currently circulating on the Internet is a scam devised by unscrupulous individual or parties.

The scam e-mail also contains details of a claims agent to be contacted for assistance and disbursement of the alleged prize.

PETRONAS wishes to inform that neither PETRONAS nor any subsidiary within its Group of Companies has conducted or authorised such prize redemption schemes and appeals to the public not to respond to the email.

This advice also extends to all e-mail or short message service (SMS) communications using PETRONAS' name in other prize redemption schemes, lucky draws or contests.

PETRONAS has communicated with the authorities on this matter.

NOTICE 3: SIM CARD LUCKY DRAW/CONTEST SCAM

It has been brought to PETRONAS' attention that certain parties have been sending text messages to mobile phone users informing them that their SIM cards have won a lucky draw prize from PETRONAS.

PETRONAS wishes to inform that none of its companies has organised any such mobile phone SIM card lucky draws or contests and would like to advise members of the public not to respond to such text messages.

PETRONAS has also communicated with the authorities on this matter.