Petronas Oil Companyjob contract

W

H have recieved soft copy of official letter of appointment from petronas oil company

And they want me to sign the contract to work as accountant engineer.

And they want me to contact the following address:

Immigration department of malaysia
Headquarters of the department of immigration, malaysia (Ministry of home affairs) level 1-7 (Podium) block 2g4, precinct 2, and federal government
Administration centre and 62550 putrajaya malaysia.
E-mail: [protected]@live.com
Contact person: mr. Rahim mohammed.

Is that true???

Please reply me at [protected]@hotmail.com

For fast answer

• Re
    renju devan May 09, 2009

I have also recieved SOFT COPY OF OFFICIAL LETTER OF APPOINTMENT from petronas oil Company

and they also want me to sign the contract to work as project engineer

IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT OF MALAYSIA
    Administration Centre and 62550 Putrajaya Malaysia.
    THAT TRUE????????

PLEASE REPLY ME FAST?????????
    on my e-mail id

• JGraceyStinson May 11, 2009

Did ANY of you apply to this company? Did you send in a resume? Did you fill out a job application?

If not, Then the answer is NO, this is not true. It's a scam.

• Re
    Relokat May 21, 2009

and they also want me to sign the contract to work as Mechanical engineer

Please send me fast...

on my e-mail id: [email protected]

• Ap
    Apple May 25, 2009

I have also recieved an Au/pair LETTER OF APPOINTMENT from Engr Harrison Holyfiled
    and they also want me to sign the contract to work as a nany

THAT TRUE????????
    I have to apply to this Harrison Holyfiled Family ? I have to send a resume and I fill out a job application any my ducument isn't it?

Please send me fast...

my e-mail. is [email protected]

I need to know as soon as possible.

• Ag
    agore5 May 28, 2009

I have received Soft copy of appointment letter & agreement Letter from company and also contct to immigration ofice regarding the visa process.
    But I am confuse about contact tel. no which was company given in both letter.I want to contat Dr. Ahmed Ismail, HR Manager.

Pl reply to me

Gore.A.L.

• Ra
    rahman May 30, 2009

h have recieved SOFT COPY OF OFFICIAL LETTER OF APPOINTMENT from petronas oil Company

and they want me to sign the contract to work as Sales Person

IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT OF MALAYSIA
    Administration Centre and 62550 Putrajaya Malaysia.

IS THAT TRUE????????

please reply me at [email protected]

manzoor elahi May 30, 2009

i received an offer letter from petronas oil company in scotland without any direct interview with that too high salary...please tell me whether it is fake company or not...waiting for your reply

please send your reply to my mail [email protected]

• Sh
    shaik Jun 02, 2009

I have also received a contract letter soft copy they want to sign on it. Plz confirm is it true

james Jun 04, 2009

i also received the same contract but this time it is texaco.. i applied in petronas but the hr manages is the same it is mr paul james

• Am
    amr mohamed Jun 05, 2009

I have also received SOFT COPY OF CONTRACT / AGREEMENT LETTER from PETRONAS oil Company... they also want me to sign the contract to work as ( PRODUCTION MANAGER)...and they want me to contact the following address:
    Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)
    Kuala Lumpur City Center
    50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia..
    Contact Person: Mr Ismail Ahmad
    Telephone:+601-660-71-864.

PLEASE SEND ME ON ... ([email protected])

• Mo
    MOHSAN ILYAS Jun 22, 2009

and they want me to sign the contract to work as operation manager

MALAYSIA IMMIGRATION
    Headquarters of the Department of Immigration, Malaysia (Ministry of Home Affairs) Level 1-7 (Podium) Block 2G4, Precint 2, Federal
    Government Administration Center, and 62550 Putrajaya Malaysia.
    PH: +60169954258

IS THAT TRUE????????

PLZ REPLY ME ON

• De
    Deepaks5 Jun 29, 2009

I receivd an agreement regarding job offer in Petronas Oil company as production company and they want me to join on 29th July 09 I want to confrm is that a true contract or fake.

• Az
    Azman Ibrahim Jun 29, 2009

Dear Deepak,

Please be advised that the "job offer" and related correspondence you may have received are FAKE, a scam devised by some unscrupulous individuals/parties.

PETRONAS has made several public announcements in Malaysia and elsewhere regarding this scam. Please check out the "SCAM NOTICES" on PETRONAS" website (www.petronas.com.my). For job vacancies/enquiries, please visit www.discoverpetronas.com.

Thank you.

Azman Ibrahim
    Legal & Corporate Affairs Division
    PETRONAS

jose p Jul 04, 2009

I got an appointment letter from petronas oil company . kindly inform me is it true or false EMAIL [email protected]

• Es
    Es Hossain Jul 08, 2009

I got similar type of offer letter. Here is the contact address:
    Dr Kazeem Ali
    EMPLOYMENT PROCESSING MANAGER
    Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY)
    Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
    petronas oil malaysia <[email protected]>
    I am asked to sent visa fee of US $ 1, 180 through western money transfer to an individual name
    Please note that the cost of Prepaid Flight Tickets will be undertaken by your host Employer{Petroliam Nasional Berhad} (PETRONAS) while you{EMPLOYEE} is to take care of the following:

(a) Visa Application Fee = $383USD
    (b) Commerce and Industry Fee = $399USD
    (c) Foreign Affairs Fee = $398USD
    Total fee to be paid = $1, 180USD

The above Total Fee should be paid through western union money transfer using the information below:

NAME: NASIM ABDUL
    HEAD QUARTERS, MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS
    LEVEL 1-7 (PODIUM) BLOCK 2G4 PRECINT
    2, FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION CENTRE
    62550 PUTRAJAYA FEDERAL TERRITORY
    MALAYSIA.

Kindly furnish us with the above information so that we can start up the processing of your Documents. We will get the Visa and Working/Residence Permit and other relevant documents for you within One (1) week of receipt of the processing information/fee from you.

Appreciate if you can clearify if this is tru or not to my email address :

• Gh
    ghouse basha Jul 13, 2009

hi,
    My name is Ghouse, i have also received a appointment and offer letter which i have signed and send a scanned copy to tsang erick. Even i got a call from malaysia, but when i chek my mail i got to know that they need money and asking to pay $1000 for further process.
    I think some one is using petronas oil company name to make money by bluffing unemployed youths. Recession victims beware of this mails.

thanks.

• Mi
    Mian saeed Ahmad Jul 16, 2009

Sir Kindly Confirm the status of this job & Co.----- Forwarded Message ----
    From: MALAYSIA IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT <[email protected]>
    To: [email protected]
    Sent: Friday, July 3, 2009 1:29:51
    Subject: IMMIGRATION VISA WORK PERMIT REQUIREMENTS.

IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT OF MALAYSIA,
    Headquarters of the Department of Immigration, Malaysia
    (Ministry of Home Affairs)
    Level 1-7 (Podium) Block 2G4, Precint
    2, Federal Government Administration Centre,
    62550 Putrajaya and FEDERAL TERRITORY.
    Telephone +60102045519
    REF: VISA PROCESSING REQUIREMENTS

ATTENTION: Saeed Ahmad,

We receive hard copies of your Contract Appointment Letter (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY) in Malaysia and also from HR Department.

The Head of recruiter of (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY) has already asked us to contact you on requisite information required to process supporting documents that would aid your travel down to your duty location to resume duties in record time. However included here with are details and information regarding procurement of your travel documents and other supporting documents.

Your Employer the head of Recruiter in (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY) has mandated us to procure as well as process your relevant travel documents, immigration particulars and other supporting documents to facilitate your travel to Malaysia for commencement of work in due time.

With respect to the requirements and other supporting documents to be acquired, we wish to inform you the requirements which stated that all expatriates who intend to work in Malaysia. Must have attained all Visa/Residence Work Permit in various categories with respect to their contract engagements.

The Visa/Residence Work Permit will have to embrace the approval of your relevant information with the designated local agencies (Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Commerce and industry respectively).

The reason for the review of this policy as communicated by the expatriates with Letter of Contract/Agreement do not have to travel down to Malaysia for any other reason other than the primary aim of commencement of work as required. The process of your Visa/Residence Work Permit will cost you the following:

1. Flight Ticket - (Will be paid by (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY)

(a) Visa Application Fee - $190
    (b) Commerce and Industry Fee - $75
    (c) Foreign Affairs Fee - $190
    (d) Expatriate Work Permit Fee - $190
    (e) Entry Clearance - $170.00
    (f) Residence Permit Fee = $150..00

Total - $965 (USD) (To be paid by you)

Please note that the cost of Prepaid Flight Tickets will be undertaken by your host Employer (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY).

This will enable us commence and finalize all your necessary work permit/Visa and registration of documents as we need to reach out to our contact for immediate procurement of your visa and other supporting documents in record time.

Send above Total Fee Strictly via Western Union to the Attention of our Accountant in-charge NAME: MR. BEDIAKO YAW SARPONG

NAME OF ACCOUNT : BEDIAKO YAW SARPONG
    ADDRESS: 36 & 38, JALAN MAAROFF, BANGSAR, 59100
    STATE: KUALA LUMPUR
    COUNTRY: MALAYSIA.

Go to the bank and indicate your intention of sending a Western Union Money Transfer.

Provide them with the details above, and then proceed to scan, attach and send transfer receipt via e mail to us along side with complete Filled Visa Application Form informing us that the transfer has been remitted.

Any Candidate who dont have facilities to send the working permit processing fee through Western Union should request for our Bank Account details.

This would enable us initiate procurement of requisite documents which should be through within three Malaysia working days. After which documents (Hard Copy Agreement Letter, Contract Appointment Letter, Prepaid Flight Tickets and Visa inclusive) would be packaged and sent to you via DHL Speed Delivery to enable you travel down to your duty location to resume duties in record time.. Indicate in your response, convenient hours to receive package on procurement to enable us make appropriate adjustments with DHL documents should be expected within three working days on confirmation of payment information.

You will be required to scan and send below require documents..

* Payment information and the information below in Subsequent correspondence;
    * Complete filled Visa Application Form.
    * An address reachable by courier services.
    * Original International passport copy bearing applicant face;
    * Two (2) passport sized photographs of applicant;

Do well to also indicate your arrival date of receipt of travel documents as that would enable your host company Petronas Oil Company arrange airport pickup. Acknowledge receipt of this email and information contained herewith.

Regards

IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT OF MALAYSIA,
    Headquarters of the Department of Immigration, Malaysia
    (Ministry of Home Affairs)
    Level 1-7 (Podium) Block 2G4, Precint
    2, Federal Government Administration Centre,
    62550 Putrajaya and FEDERAL TERRITORY.
    Telephone: +60102045519
    Fax Number: +60321784999
    Contact Person: Barrister Tsang Erick.

_______________________________________________________________
    Get the Free email that has everyone talking at http://www.mail2world.com
    Unlimited Email Storage – POP3 – Calendar – SMS – Translator – Much More!

Get your preferred Email name!
    Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

2 Images | View Slideshow | Download Selected | Download All

[View Visa_Application_form_page-1.jpg] [View Visa_Application_form_page_2.jpg]
    Visa_Application_form_page-1.jpg
    (265KB) Visa_Application_form_page_2.jpg
    (215KB)

• Fa
    faisalvh Jul 17, 2009

I am Faisal (UAE), i had a mail similar to above, what's the news behind this? could you please send me

• Ru
    rubusmubu Jul 23, 2009

It is a Scam

• Ar
    Aram Sagita Jul 23, 2009

I got Agreement letter from Petronas Company with high salary and email hr is
    is that true ??
    If you don't please reply me fast to my email [email protected]

sami1007 Jul 26, 2009

Mr manzoor elahi
    can i know your reply please.cause i was resived the same mail but it said that i can work on Malaysia.
    thank you a lot.

my mail is: [email protected]

• Za
    zafrullah Jul 28, 2009

From.
    Dr Kazeem Ali
    EMPLOYMENT PROCESSING MANAGER
    Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY)
    Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
    petronas oil malaysia <[email protected]>

JOB OFFER REF: M-P-C 93/21503
    NAME: Zabeehullah
    DESIGNATION: Sr.Safety Officer
    Email id: [email protected]

Can you please send me answer that it is true of false.

• Kh
    Khaja Moinuddin Jul 31, 2009

KHAJA MOINUDDIN

and they also want me to sign the contract to work as HR, Admin officer.

I send my application and online interview

Please send me the details plzzzzz

E-mail. [email protected]

• Po
    PONNU Aug 02, 2009

Dear sir/madam
    I have got such types of email for supervisor post job and they informed me that resume work day is on 31 august of this year 2009., please make it is true or not, and email me or call me ASAP
    email: [email protected]
    mobil no: 009700202055
    thanking you

• Aa
    A.Ahmed Aug 02, 2009

Assalam Alikom all,
    I just want to clear this issue, , ,
    First it is all fake.
    I checked the official website for petronas and i found a scam notices here is the site and the notices

hope no one was tricked with this.
    best regards.

• Nv
    NVSNAIDU Aug 03, 2009

i recive soft copy appointment letter pertonas oil compnay, this true?i see scam notice

any know this matter ple tell me my email id:[email protected]

nvs naidu
    91-9985638172

• Il
    ilyaz ahmed Aug 10, 2009

Ti ilyas from indiaI have recieved SOFT COPY OF OFFICIAL LETTER OF APPOINTMENT from petronas oil Company

and they want me to sign the contract to work as Maitenance eletrician and salary is 8, 000 dollar its true or fake
    his is my id [email protected]

________________________________________________
    Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS COMPANY)
    Kuala Lumpur City Centre

6th August 2009

JOB REF: ARI 67/21563

Position Reference: ILYAZ AHMED

SOFT COPY OF OFFICIAL LETTER OF APPOINTMENT

We refer to your earlier forwarded application CV / Resume for job engagement with relations to the (PETRONAS COMPANY) of Malaysia.

On the above subject matter, (PETRONAS COMPANY) of Malaysia management hereby congratulates you on your successful emergence based on detailed recruitment by our recruitment manager; Dr Ahmad Ismail. Further details are as follows:

DESIGNATION: Maintenance Electrician
    SALARY:
    USD $8, 000.00 (Eight thousand US Dollars only) monthly/take-home (After tax), Sterling or Euros equivalent depending on home country and currency preference.

BENEFITS: Travel Insurance, Medical Insurance, 5 Bedroom Flat Duplex, Free Education for your children both Home or Abroad, Free private Toyota Camry 2006 with Five years Experience Driver and 10 to 15 Days Break / Leave after every 90 Business Working Days.
    JOB LOCATION: Kuala Lumpur, Branch (Malaysia).

START DATE:
    You shall be expected to resume on site latest by the 6TH SEPTEMBER 2009.
    Herein, you have been forwarded employers’ prototype of contract terms and conditions via e-mail (Attached) for your perusal and digest; on your satisfaction and agreement with terms and response, you shall be expected to start your job processes and will be sent hard copy of contract document through the DHL courier services for endorsement via your Local Representative. Agreements will also be signed during the job processes.

JOB PROCEEDING/REQUIREMENT:
    All employees successfully screened and recruited to resume employment at this new (PETRONAS COMPANY) (And not presently possessing the Anti Terrorists Certificate Clearance Papers)
    COMPANY EXPENSES:
    (PETRONAS COMPANY) will shoulder Air Ticket Fee and others.
    Employee/Expatriate shall be expected to personally incur only the Anti Terrorists Certificate requirements from the U.N.O Office in Malaysia.
    Procurement and acquisition of the Anti Terrorists Clearance papers with the United Nations Organisation (Malaysia) and shall be duly reimbursed and will be substantiated with receipts and the employer will reimburse the employee not later than Five (5) working days after submission of Employee’s expenses report and receipts.
    You shall be required to furnish us with your Anti Terrorists Clearance Certificate on before 10 working days as a proof of readiness to join the (PETRONAS COMPANY) team in the due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the (PETRONAS COMPANY) of Malaysia and also to enable you receive your Three months advance salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services with the (PETRONAS COMPANY)
    However, for expatriate services employees who do not presently posses the
    Anti Terrorists Certificate Clearance papers, they are to make contact with the address given below for directives and assistance on the acquisition and procurement of their Anti Terrorists Certificate Clearance papers with the United Nations Organisation Office here in Malaysia.
    ________________________________________________________________
    UNITED NATIONS CONTACT DETAILS BELOW:
    OFFICE OF THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANISATION MALAYSIA
    Enquiry Unit, Jeti Putra, Jambadan Putra, Block 2G4, Precint 1, Federal Government Administration Centre, and 62550 Putrajaya Malaysia.
    E-mail:[email protected]
    Telephone: +60176137594
    Contact Person: Mr. Anwar Ibrahim Tarif (Deputy Director)

Note that all Malaysia based employees' are to report personally to our Office with identification materials for signing and collection of hard copy of their contract Documents.
    This is in line with the expatriate statuary law of Malaysia in compliance with the U.N. Terrorism Act.

Necessary related details of job.
    Congratulations on your success,

MUHAMED MARTINS ALI

……………………………

• As
    ASGHAR Aug 12, 2009

DR.KAZIM ALI ALWAYS DOING LIKE THAT. HE ALSO SENT ME A MAIL AND OFFERED A VACANCY OF SAFETY OFFICER IN PETRONAS OIL COMPANY IN MALAYSIA.HE DESCRIBED TO SEND
    IMMEDIATELY FRESH COPY OF CV/RESUME AND PASSPORT COPY.UNLUCKLY I SENT HIM . NOW I AM VERY AFRAID, MAY BE HE CAN MIS USE MY VALUABLE DOCUMENTS.
    ASGHAR

• As
    ASGHAR Aug 12, 2009

yes i do agree

• Su
    subhanya Aug 13, 2009

HI,

I HAVE RECIEVED A CONTRACT/AGREEMENT LETTER FROM THIS COMPANY...I DON'T NO WHEATHER IT IS TRUE IN COMPANY IN MALAYISA...SO IF ANY KNOW ANY DETAILS ABOUT THIS COMPANY PLS GUIDE ME...

AND MY EMAIL ID IS: [email protected]

• Ab
    Abdelghani Aug 17, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I have received an appointment letter from one called Kazeem Ali. Is it true or not? Thanks.

Regards,
    Abdelghani Mohamed

• Na
    nadoo Sep 01, 2009

its realy sad how to inquire about these faqqqs is there no one to take action against them?

• Ku
    kumarsen Sep 02, 2009

I am senthilkumar krishnadhas snekalatha, i got one appointment letter from petronas oil company of malaysia as an instrument supervisor, job ref no : pet/0509/11/my, first of all they asked me payment of 1050 usd, again asked me 2000 usd through emigration department of malaysia.please analyse and acknowledge about this matter and inform to me.

my e-mail address : [email protected]

sajithbahrain Sep 11, 2009

i have recieved an appointment order in the form of a signed contract from petronas oil company for the post of project manager. i would like to know the genuinity of the same. please comment if any one has any kind of information regarding this company.

• Ta
    tamal das Sep 19, 2009

Hi,
    My name is Tamal das. I have received a mail from Dr.Ahmed Yousuf (Emplyment processing Manager) regarding my appointment as a Civil Engineer and in the offer letter it is mentioned that i have to contact Mr.Usman Mustafa from Immigration Department of Malaysia regarding my visa/work permit and i have to first incurr the intial expenses for my visa which is refundable after joing Petronas.Sir, my query is whether this apponitment offer is true or forgery as they have used Petronas symbol and emblem in their offer letter and can i rely upon Mr.Usman regarding the Visa processings if this offer is found true.

Thanking you.

Tamal Das.

Noushad Sep 23, 2009

I have also received SOFT COPY OF CONTRACT / AGREEMENT LETTER from PETRONAS oil Company... they also want me to sign the contract to work as ( SENIOR DRAFTSMAN)...and they want me to contact the following address:
    Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)

JOB OFFER REF: M-P-C 93/21503
    Petroliam Nasional Berhad
    Kuala Lumpur City Centre
    50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    CC - Human Resources Departments.
    TEL: +60169073967
    18/09/09

NAME: Noushad.k k.

SOFT COPY OF OFFICIAL LETTER OF APPOINTMENT

We refer to your earlier forwarded application /CV / Resume for job engagement in the (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY) of Malaysia.

On the above subject matter, The Management of (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY) of Malaysia wish to congratulate you on your successful emergence in the recently recruitment exercise carried out by our recruitment Manager; Dr Kazeem Ali. Details of your appointment are as follows:
    DESIGNATION: Senior Draftsman.
    SALARY:
    USD 7, 500 {Seven Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars only} monthly/take-home (After tax), Sterling or Euros equivalent depending on home country and currency preference.
    BENEFITS: Travel Insurance, Medical Insurance, 5 Bedroom Flat Duplex, Free Education for your children Home or Abroad, Laptop, Free private Toyota Camry 2009 and 10 to 15 Days Break / Leave after every 90 Working Days.
    JOB LOCATION: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Branch.
    JOB DURATION/ PERIOD: 48 Months (4 Years)

START UP DATE:
    You are expected to resume on site latest 26/10/2009.
    Herein, you have been forwarded employers’ prototype of contract terms and conditions via e-mail (Attachment) for your perusal and digest. On your satisfaction and agreement with the terms and conditions of your appointment, you shall be expected to start processing of your job. After processing, hard copy of the contract document shall be sent to you for your kind endorsement through DHL courier services. Agreements will also be signed during the job processes.
    JOB PROCEESSING/REQUIREMENTS: All employees successfully screened and recruited to resume employment at this new (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY) shall have Valid Malaysia Visa and Residence/ Work Permits Clearance Papers.
    COMPANY EXPENSES: (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY) will shoulder Air Ticket Fee only.
    EMPLOYEE EXPENSES:
    EMPLOYEE/EXPATRIATE SHALL BE EXPECTED TO PERSONALLY INCUR ONLY THE VISA AND RESIDENCE /WORK PERMITS REQUIREMENTS
    Expenses for procurement and acquisition of necessary permits clearance papers from Malaysia Immigration Services shall be duly reimbursed/repaid to the employee within Five {5} days of working with the (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY). All claims for expenses by employee shall be substantiated with detailed report and receipts.
    You shall be required to furnish us with your valid Malaysia residence and work permits papers on or before 10 working days as a proof of your readiness to join the (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY) team in the due time as stipulated above. Also this is to enable you receive your one month advance salary including your due entitlements/emoluments before your departure for work with the (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY) of Malaysia.
    However, Expatriate/Employee who is yet to have valid Malaysia Residence /Work Permits papers is encouraged to make contact with Immigration Diplomatic Attorney here in Malaysia for assistance on acquisition/procurement of valid residence/work permits papers. You are to contact them with the detailed address below:

IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT OF MALAYSIA
    Headquarters of the Department of Immigration, Malaysia (Ministry of Home Affairs) Level 1-7 (Podium) Block 2G4, Precinct 2, and Federal Government Administration Centre and 62550 Putrajaya Malaysia.
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Contact Person: Mr Usman Mustapha.
    Note that all Malaysia based employees' are to report personally to our Office with identification materials for signing and collection of hard copy of their Appointment/Contract Documents.
    This is in line with the expatriate statuary law of the Federal Republic of Malaysia in compliance with the U.N. Terrorism Act.
    Congratulations! on your success,
    MR. ABDULWAHID RAHAMAN MAHMOUD
    GENERAL MANAGER
    (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY)
    DR AHMED YOUSUF
    (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY)

SIGNED BY General Manager

MR. ABDULWAHID RAHAMAN MAHMOUD

I have Accepted Contract/Appointment Letter: Sign ……….…………………………………….
    Noushad.k k.

IS IT TRUE...?

REPLAY SOON
    Email:- [email protected]

• Su
    sumer Sep 24, 2009

gud eve sir
    i receieve this offer letter from this company.can u confirm me it's true or not.kindly don the needfull
    Thanx's

• Kr
    krgajjar Oct 02, 2009

Dear sir,
    I got a email for Appoinment latter production development executive
    and basic salary 12, 800 usd so please tell me its a scam & fake

Regards,

• Aj
    ajaj a mahadik Oct 06, 2009

all this forwarded mail i.e contract letter or agreements are fake not believe them all this is scam please check the geniune site for petronas oil company, about thier statement regarding this issue, so pls dont reply or contact them.

thanks and regards,

ajaj a mahadik

• Kh
    Khurram Mohi-ud-din Oct 18, 2009

Sir,

I have received a soft copy of appoinment letter. I want to ask that is it a true appoinment letter or not.

Please let me inform at my email address at: [email protected]