The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Petco (P.A.L.S.) — p.a.l.s. is a scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Petco claims that when enrolled in their P.A.L.S. program, if you purchase 10 bags of dog food, they will send a coupon for a free bag. After purchasing 10 bags of dog food, staying with the same size and brand I received nothing. When I contacted their customer service department, the gentleman was very nice and told me that he would have another coupon sent. At that time he told me that there was another coupon that I was eligible for and that he would send that also. I received the lesser value coupon but not the coupon for a free bag of dog food. A complaining message sent to the P.A.L.S. program was not answered at all.
More Petco (P.A.L.S.) Complaints & Reviews
- Petco - rewards scam!
- Petco - my puppy got 1/3 her nipple cut off during a standard groom
- Petco Corporate - petco product
- Petco - store 1520
- Petco - petco injured dog, required surgery
- Petco - carelessness
- Petco - frontline plus
- Petco - fraud and cheating
- Petco - worse dog grooming ever
- Petco - rude store managers and disgusting conditions for animals