PetCareSupplies.comI paid for the items, but I haven't received them

T

I found the website www.petcaresupplies.com and was so excited, because the website offered wide range of products and stuff for pets. I placed large order and nothing from it arrived. The seller didn’t reply and the payment went really fats and promptly. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

RESOLVED

• PetCareSupplies's response · Nov 08, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

We request you to kindly contact us on our toll-free number or email us and we will try our best to resolve the issue at the earliest possible.
    Toll Free - [protected] Mon - Sat 9AM to 6PM (CST)
    Email - [protected]@petcaresupplies.com

• Ro
    Rosa Brame Jan 22, 2019

My dog needs the small dog seresto collar without the advantage so I'm returning this one. FOR UP TO 18LBS. The advantage I don't want . The small dog collar is the one I ordered. I'm sorry for ya'll sending the wrong item. now I have to pay for shipping it back .When it was the merchants fault.

Comments
    Comments

@Rosa Brame Dear Rosa,

The outer packaging and the description looks different as the products are not manufactured in the United States. However, if you compare the ingredients you will find it as exact same ingredients and also manufactured by the same company.

We sincerely apologize for the confusion here due to the difference in the packaging of the product.

We look forward to serve you again in future with the best of our services.

• La
    Lawrence Pioro May 20, 2019

I have ordered from PetCareSupplies.com twice for my dogs Seresto flea and tick collar. They are BY FAR the lowest price on this item I have ever found. It may take a few extra days to receive the item, but the price and free shipping far outweigh any downfall. I would highly recommend this company!

PetCareSupplies Nov 08, 2019

@Lawrence Pioro Thank you for taking the time to communicate with us. We are glad to know you are happy with the services provided to you and your issue was addressed and resolved as per your requirement.
    As with any business like ours, the greatest advertising we can have is word of mouth from a satisfied customer. It’s our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future.

PetCareSupplies Jul 28, 2020

@Lawrence Pioro Thank you for taking time to communicate to us.

• Bo
    Bobbi_Lou Jul 20, 2019

I dont have a complaint. Its always an easy site to navigate, great selection, good discounts. Free shipping and oral cat flea meds I cant find in the U.S

PetCareSupplies Jul 28, 2020

@Bobbi_Lou Thank you for taking time to communicate to us.

• Lu
    Luvel Sep 24, 2019

I just read 12 PONDVIEW DR APT14 review, Same happened to me ordered 2 Seresto Collar, one small, one large and I got the SERESTO ADVANTAGE?!!! what is that? I never purchased any collars with that ingredients or kind of boxes!! they are not real at all. I need they give me a full refund because what they advertised at the time I ordered is not the same as I ordered.

PetCareSupplies Sep 30, 2019

@Luvel HI,

please help me with your Order number or registered email address.

PetCareSupplies Nov 13, 2019

@Luvel Dear Sir/Madam,

Please accept our sincere apology for the bad experience you had with your recent purchase. We would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.
    Toll Free - [protected] Mon - Sat 9AM to 6PM (CST)
    Email - [protected]@petcaresupplies.com

PetCareSupplies Jul 28, 2020

@Luvel We only sell products from reputable and leading international brands. Shopping with us is no different than buying from your neighborhood vet or pet store.

Advantage is also one of the flea control product by Bayer the same manufacturer.

We look forward to serve you again in future with the best of our services.

• Sd
    Sd82082 Sep 28, 2019

my experience with this company has been excellent every time. They have a wide variety of products for all of my pet carriers needs. The prices are excellent and their shipping is always fast.

I have bought flea treatments, shampoos, heartworm treatment, foods, leashes and more.

I have never had a bad experience with this company.

PetCareSupplies Jul 28, 2020

@Sd82082 Thank you for taking time to communicate to us.