Personalloans.comAgent turned out to be liar and thief

T

I applied for the loan on the website www. Personalloans.com. It was mistake, and i don’t know how to get money back. Firstly, they refused to provide loan and no one explained me why. After that the agent contacted me and excuses and promised to transfer money within 2 days, if i pay the secure deposit. I transferred $300 and the agent vanished. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

RESOLVED

• PersonalLoans.com's response · May 13, 2014

Hi Turbiz,

I am a representative of PersonalLoans.com and wanted to take a moment to address your complaint. I don't think your complaint is in regards to our service at PersonalLoans.com -- We do not have any agents who contact our customers. That is simply not how we do business. We also do not ask any of our customers, EVER, to transfer us money in order to get a loan. We are one of the most trusted and respected companies for online personal loans and we have achieved this reputation by connecting our customers with a variety of loan options from the trusted lenders we work with. The customer can then select which loan he or she likes best and agree to the terms to receive funds. Nowhere in this process does an agent or anyone call the customer, nor does anyone ask for money to be transferred.

You may have received a negative experience with website that has a name similar to PersonalLoans.com but the review you are writing is simply not of our company.

Best,