Pep Boysfailure and negligence

Had a problem where my 2003 Dodge Dakota overheated on March 15, 2009 at 3 am. Called a tow company and was towed to Pep Boys in Parsippany, since they were going to be open on Sunday.

When they open they took my truck in and said that it need a new radiator. Never showed me the old one. I told the to do it. On Monday I picked up the truck.

No more than 12 minutes out and the same exact thing happened. Had it towed back.

After a week of trying to get called they finally said it needed a new head gasket and after charging me $1000 for the radiator they wanted now to charge me $1500 for this, I flipped.

Then after calling and calling a week goes by again, and they said that the head was warped and that they were going to replace the engine at their cost.

No calls and then on Thursday, April 2, 2009 was told to come and pick up the truck. When I got there, they told me that they were not going to replace the engine nad basically tuff luck.

Shoddy work and negligence.