Pep Boyscon job on brakes

I took my car to Pep Boys for a simple brake job and they tried to con me into $600 worth of front end work and other stuff that I just don't need.

He told me my brake fluid was black and needed to be replaced, so I checked it and it was clear as glass. But he wanted to charge me $50 to replace it!

And there is never an option to resurface the rotors, every car needs new rotors according to them.

The mechanic only knows how to install ball joints so every time you take in a car, he says it needs ball joints.

Pep Boys is a major league CON GAME!