Menu
CB Gambling Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery 1200 Fulling Mill Road, Middletown, PA, 17057, US
Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery company logo
Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery
reviews & complaints
Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery company logo

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery

1200 Fulling Mill Road, Middletown, PA, 17057, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
3 complaints
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
Closed
K
6:39 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery - "vip"

I have been a "VIP" member for 5 years now ongoing. I have had to change my password over 20 times. Been locked out every couple months. They ask me to change my password I change it then they dont let you sign in and somehow your old password still works again? I really only play the 2nd chance drawings and this conveniently and coincidentally happens every time the drawings for winners take place ...I will be locked out for the duration of picking winners and then there 2 weeks after. Then can magically sign in again to see all the winners. It's a shame to pay for false hope and not even be able to get that out their system. They as of most recently blocked me from 2nd chance for suffering from homelessness and not able to provide copies of bills on top of my ss card and drivers license. Not intrusive enough pa lottery? But all for our security and the benefit of older Pennsylvanians huh? Your literally scum

Desired outcome: Stop the blatant discrimination and deceptive practices

Read full review of Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery
I
10:47 pm EST

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery - can not collect winnings

The PA ilottery has constant excuses as to why they can not pay me my winnings. First I was told PayPal was down. Then I was told you are paid in the order you win. Then im told cancel withdraw an resubmit it. Then apply for the Pa Lottery Playplus card. Wait 7 days! Then wait 7 more! To be validated! This is stealing! The PA lottery can pull my money out of my account in seconds but can not pay off winnings! This is being very misleading! This needs to be made very clear to Ayers wasting money in this app. Especially if the PA LOTTERY can not pay ppl their winnings!

Read full review of Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery and 2 comments
2 comments
D
D
Debbie Partridge
Jul 16, 2023 10:01 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am experiencing similar issues with them. They were able to withdraw the money from my account without first Verifying that the account belonged to me within seconds. But because the card that I use to DEPOSIT money (not withdraw as it isn't an approved method) has a different last name I now have to provide them with my marriage certificate despite having my bank account information my driver's license and social security. It shouldn't take over 10 days and you having to put ALL your personal information on the internet to receive winnings from them ESPECIALLY when they had zero issues withdrawing the money WITHOUT Verifying that the account belonged to the one using it to deposit money to them.

S
S
Shomeezy
Jul 01, 2020 3:31 pm EDT

It shouldn't take 10 days to get winnings when it only takes 10 seconds for them to take the money. they say they will get to your withdrawal in the order it was received... I don't believe people are winning all like that... that you have to wait 10 days for your withdrawal request

J
7:25 pm EDT

Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery - pailottery.com

My name is Joshua Levinson i won a prize on the pailottery.com and ive waited the time frame they told me about and they still did not get tobmy withdrawl and i was supposed to get 500.00 deposited in my checking account and if i dont get this money i won then im going to file a complaint with the better bussiness bureau and i feel they are not helpful and understanding with my issue and that it if i dont get my money by mon or friday im filing a complaint with u guys

Read full review of Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery and 2 comments
2 comments
Ellymae
Nov 17, 2020 2:17 pm EST

Today I went into one of your retailers on rt 590 in Lake Ariel PA I spent $20 and retailer did not give the free tickets Derby cash on ticket states Free ticket follows

Ellymae
Nov 17, 2020 2:12 pm EST

One of your retailers by me is not giving the free $1 Derby cash ticket when I play the pick 3 I spend $20 and no free ticket

View 0 more photos