Pch Casino Gamesrigged, unfair games

J Review updated:

The last game on the PCH Casino games is a wheel that spins to reveal a winning of game entries, money or "spin again". There are 6 or 7 options for the wheel to stop on. But, in the dozens of times I have played the game it has ONLY stopped on "try again" or "1 entry" . It is physically impossible for a wheel to only stop on 2 options out of 6 unless it is rigged that way. It is rigged to not allow a winner.

• He
    Helen Varga Aug 15, 2019

Lately all they ask is to buy from them always All the games are rigged. cannot
    play, it says error. HV.

• Be
    Benita Adkins Aug 15, 2019

been playing games for a while now, I think they are rigged

BigSasquatch Aug 28, 2021

@Benita Adkins Want to really know your chances. look at sweepstakes facts. The $5000 a week for life chance is 1 in over 6 billion. That is terrible odds. The Powerball state lottery is 1 in 200 million!!!

deadpan Jul 27, 2019

I will be contacting my lawyer tomorrow.

tokenpore May 26, 2018

all pch games are rigged so you lose every time example the target game the arrow always goes to the left even when i aim dead center but what really pisses me off is I used 30 Million tokens to bid on a cash prize of 500 dollars and I lose
    how could you lose with 9999 chances unless pch is randomly picking a winner ?
    I must be on the blocked from winning list must not have spent enough money and am not old enough even i'm over 50 i've used well over 100.000.000 tokens and have never won

john fudacz Apr 25, 2018

these games are a waist of time, just like entering to win their grand prize, , i have never seen any winners, and there no way to verify your entrys are real, just like their games theres no way to see even if you had a chance in hell of winning anything! another thing they load up your email with the same games in the same day !

• Ge
    Genevieve Pawlak Feb 09, 2018

I played the roulette wheel last Sat. or Sunday morning an it rolled on to zero and I scrolled down to see what I won and it said ! million dollars, no bells or whistles went off. Once before on another game I played I was dozzing off when bells and whistles went off. Thought I, d won something but nothing ever amounted to it.???? I've been playing about 2 yrs straight on line and with the mail.I have spent over $2, ooo and now with stamps at .50 I'm DONE

• Ya
    yarnfreak Mar 26, 2018

@Genevieve Pawlak I know, I have been playing the lotto and Keno for over a year and haven't won anything but a $5 Amazon gift card that I couldn't even spend because I couldn't remember the code that I needed to enter to apply it to my purchase. I have wasted hours and hours playing these STUPID rigged games and have spent $100's of dollars on cheap overpriced items and stamps. I started to get suspicious that they are scamming everyone and, after reading all of these comments, I am starting to think that my suspicions are correct. I even wonder if the supposed winners of the sweepstakes are just being paid to act like they are genuine winners. I only tried this because I was getting so desperate for some money. I think I would have a better chance at a real casino than playing pch's bogus games. What a colossal waste of time and money. No more! I'm done! I hope they are reading these comments to know that we are getting tired of their scam! You would think that they bring in enough money from all the sales and ads to actually let real people win some real dough.

• Gm
    gmoberg Sep 25, 2017

all there games are

• Jj
    JJ 11 Apr 03, 2017

been playing this site off an for apx. 11 yrs. more on than off. I Get so angry. you set there and play the same game over & over & over & over again with 98% loss. I play a lot of card & board games over the last 55 yrs. of my life, (61) My parents used cards & games to teach me math, alphabet, reading, giving & getting change. I believe with all my heart this p. c. h. site is rigged. & this is only my opinion, but you never see low income people win the big bucks

Comments

tokenpore May 26, 2018

@JJ 11 they don't care what we think everything is rigged they never answer the question

• Lu
    luckyfella1 Mar 25, 2017

I didin't even know there was a complaint area I could go to.
    I have lost so many times at BLACKJACK, and as a former Vegas professional player, Ihave won mucho money.
    not with this game. Not even once, and I've played hundreds of times. The dealer always has 20, no matter what you have. period.
    THIS GAME IS DEFINETELY RIGGED, BIG TIME.

• Ow
    Owen Billing Feb 03, 2017

I'm a private person, don't like to be harassed but enjoy playing the games but would like a fair chance. You could get more advertisers and not show the same sad adds, BAN the Vape adds, cut out the cookies And STOP the harassing phone calls. Make the games fair.

• Ow
    Owen Billing Feb 03, 2017

I have been playing the games and have only gotten tokens and certain games like the races the highest places I've had were 4th. Every time I've played I manage to pick up between 800 -2200 cookies . I also received sales calls that were never asked for. Owen

BigSasquatch Aug 28, 2021

@Owen Billing I got to 3rd a couple of times and 2nd once. The higher you place the more tokens you get. I am sure their software know where you pick and adjust the game accordingly.

• Us
    Usagi Tsukino Sep 24, 2016

I'm a professional BlackJack player 20 years now, I know when I see cheating, or dirty dealing at the tables. I decided to play PCH BlackJack for a few weeks and see if I can win a $100 bucks. Almost right away I noticed something was wrong with the game. There are always the same three players scoring over 1, 700, 000 to 1, 800, 000 points in one to two hours, and winning $100 bucks every every time. I decided to break this down and found in order to score this high in 30 hands of 21, you would have to bet 60, 000 a hand and win every hand, or double down every hand and not lose more than 10 hands total for 30 full hands. This is a huge red flag here.

Second, I watch for an hour as the scores re-fresh every five minutes and noticed the same three players scoring 750 points every 7 to 8 minutes, topping off at over 100, 000 points for most games played. This is a huge red flag. I figured out that in order to score this high in games played, you would have to open 5 to 6 windows windows and have either 5 friends playing on the same account, or be running a cheating script to build up 750 times five or six plays to reach 100, 000 in less than 23 hours. Also, figure out the math, that would mean you never sleep, eat or goto the toilet.

My thoughts, I believe these same three people are nothing more than BOT SCRIPTS to prevent other players from winning $100 bucks.

Also, lets talk about odd's. Matched up with a few of my friends, who are pro's at 21 BJ, noticed right away, the BlackJack game is not following simple logic. Another words, 8 times out of 10 dealer is dealt 20 and 21. In a normal game in Vegas, that dealer would have been pulled from the table and cards re-placed.

Is the game rigged, I believe so. It's a shame too because it gave a huge false hope for those who really need the money, play and play and never win.

That's my two cents worth.

• Ti
    Timothy Bunge II Aug 26, 2016

I have even done the auctions I placed a huge amount of coin on one thing it was over 1000 entreys on it and still did not win the gift card the whole dam site is riged and the email told me someone in your aerea with your initials is going to win the prize and I even got the one that asked for directions to my house and they never showed up

• St
    SteelerSteve Aug 05, 2016

i havent won ### either ive totaled 1, 800, 000.00 and still dont have a single dollar from pch. now everytime i try to log in on pch it wont let me, , , Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
    Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.
    Cookie
    /n

• Ri
    Richard78499 Jul 22, 2016

PCH is nothing but a huge scam

• Gr
    Greta Kirby Jul 19, 2016

I have won on PCH.com website several times. That said, I have been doing it for years! Most of the cash wins have been anywhere from $5 to $50. One time I did win a $1000 Savings Bond way back around 2001, I think. That said, they DO pay when you win & they pay quickly. I have always received the money within two weeks of winning. For the larger $1000 saving bond they send me an affadavit to sign for tax purposes & they even included a postage paid envelope to return it back to them. They then submitted the prize within the next 10 days. My take it that you can win "small things" but don't count on anything big time.

Comments

• Wa
    Wayne Olmstead Jan 09, 2016

some games are wasting time they wont let you win totally BS here in PCH

• Ur
    Ur mom Sep 26, 2015

The little excerpt at the bottom of the games have a little warning saying that "...games do not show the real probabilities...", and so they save a lot of money by having a small wheel that seems to be rigged rather than a large wheel that would cover the screen.

Chose Sep 01, 2015

I recommend a class action law suit!

• La
    lady livno Jun 18, 2015

I don't want no tokens I wanna win the money for the matching numbers. Who cares about the freaking tokens give me my money.

• funnybussiness May 22, 2015

Here is a thought...
    What I recommend is not to open any email from PCH and just delete it.
    Don't complain, JUST DON'T PLAY. Easy as that.

• funnybussiness May 22, 2015

Here is a thought, just delete all ads from pch if you know its nit legit.

• Cr
    Criticizer Apr 16, 2015

It's unbelievably rigged. I just played a series of blackjack pch games this evening, and had "20" on four different occasions. Three out of those four times the dealer just happened to get 21. Rigged.

• Je
    JETUSA-1 Feb 19, 2015

I have been playing their sweeps entry games for over 30 years...( ONE TIME I PLAYED THE PCH SEARCH ENGINE SEVERAL WEEKS IN A ROW. -> I WON A MOVIE TICKET ONCE ->I WON A AMAZON $5.00 COUPON ONCE, & I WON A $500.00 CASH CHECK ONCE. ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO... NOTHING SINCE THEN...) It seems like a total waste of time. If it hadn't been for the $500.00 cash I did get, I would agree with all the comments...It took almost 2 months after the win, before I got the check in the mail. Most of the "CRAP" that they sell is just that, "CRAP"...Example: .I bought a table lamp with a magnifying lens and circular fluorescent light, It broke in less than a week. All the rest of their stuff is worth less than the shipping charges, and is over priced garbage...

• Au
    Audrey Cherrenfro Feb 04, 2015

CANNOT BELIEVE PCH. I AM NOT GOING TO PARTICIPATE IN THEIR SWEEPSTAKES OR GAMES ANY LONGER. I HAVE NEVER WON A THING FROM THEM AND NOW I KNOW WHY. COME ON, FIVE YEARS IS A LONG TIME TO PLAY EVERY DAY, ALL DAY AND NOT WIN SO MUCH AS A GIFT CARD. YOU WILL NO LONGER USE ME TO MAKE MONEY. IT IS SO SAD TO FIND THIS OUT. I WAS A FAITHFUL AND LOYAL FAN AND PARTICIPANT AND YOU TOOK MY TRUST AND ABUSED IT. I CHALLENGE YOU ALL WHO HAVE BEEN BETRAYED BY PCH TO BOW OUT OF THEIR SWEEPSTAKES AND GAMES. THEY ARE ONLY USING YOU TO MAKE A PROFIT FROM YOU VIEWING THE ADS THAT THEY PLACE BETWEEN THE GAMES. LET'S ALL PULL TOGETHER TO PUT AN END TO THIS MADDNESS.

BigSasquatch Aug 28, 2021

@Audrey Cherrenfro I use an ad blocker that removes them the instant they appear(most of them). It works really well and I can blow through all of it in just a short time.

• Au
    Audrey Cherrenfro Feb 04, 2015

I AM SO VERY DISAPOINTED IN PCH. I HAVE PLAYED THESE GAMES AND ENTERED THEIR SWEEPSTAKES FOR YEARS. I THOUGHT I WAS UNLUCKY. IT SHAMES ME TO KNOW THAT MY INTELLIGENCE HAS BEEN PLAYED ON FOR ALL THESE YEARS. IT TOO IS HUMILIATING TO BE USED BY THEM IN ORDER FOR THEM TO MAKE A PROFIT. I THOUGHT THEY WAS ONE COMPANY THAT WAS ON THE UP AND UP. IT SADDENS ME TO KNOW THAT THEY ARE DECIETFUL AND LIARS. I DON'T THINK THEY UNDERSTAND WHAT IT DOES TO A PERSON WHO HAS HAD HOPES AND DREAMS FOR A BETTER LIFE, ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT I HAVE BEEN LIED TO. NO LONGER WILL I BE THE VICTIM OF THEIR CIRCUMSTANCES. I CHALLENGE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU WHO HAS EXPERIENCED THIS SITUATION THROUGH PCH TO STOP PARTICIPATING IN THEIR GAMES. IF WE ALL TAKE A STANCE ON THESE ISSUES, NO MONEY OR PROFIT CAN BE MADE. NO MORE. NO MORE. PCH IS DEAD TO ME. YOU TOOK MY TRUST AND ABUSED IT. SHAME ON YOU.

Billforme Feb 03, 2015

The games are fixed. I have had several of the instant games like ping pong and wheel of riches stop ( Freeze) on a winning number or on a gold cup for a second or two then quickly move to another cup or spot. This seems to show that their software decides who wins and it is not a standard chance like real games. But I knew that going in. So the bottom like is just have fun and DON'T expect to win anything. Also I have seen the same thing on the casino game. They will stop on a winning item then quickly switch to another item.

I would have to say they have some crappy programmers that can't seem to make it more transparent.

• Al
    Alison Cat Jan 30, 2015

Yep! It's a big crock of crap! I agree with the person who said something along the lines of... when you create your account it is randomly picked as a loser or a winner. That makes sense, considering I ONLY ever read about people who ONLY win, or ONLY loose. It's like there are two different systems; one only spins several different variations of losing variables for each game, and one spins variations of winning and loosing variables for each game. It would really make the website creation and maintenance a lot easier... considering they wouldn't have to deal with making a random system where when each person spins the wheel it really is random and different every time (which would be more like real life odds). Since everyone seems to be reporting the same results, it really does seem to me that whenever you click "spin" it will refresh and go to, lets say, one of three alternating pages(even though theres 10+ options to land on) and if you have the loosing account it will ONLY go to the page that shows it landed on try again or a low number of diamonds. On the other hand, if you were chosen to have a winning account when you click spin there are enough alternating pages for all the prizes. Therefore, the pages showing you hit a winning variable are actually in the options of pages to go to next. If that makes sense? To put in more simple terms you can win, or winning isn't even option. There are two systems, a winning and a losing... when you make your account you are redirected to one and will use that one for the duration of the time you use your account. That's my theory. Anyone else agree?

Chaundrab Jan 20, 2015

Is humanity really collectively this dumb? I read every complaint on this site regarding PCH. Thank goodness none of you have won;you're too stupid. Do you guys really play a game for YEARS on end & NOT read how the game works? It's there in black & white for you to read. It's quite simple. A 3rd party server randomly selects times for winners. If your computer entry is the one that reaches that server first at the random time-you win. If it's not a day, or hour, or min, or second when that random server selects-you have no chance in winning. There is no way to know WHEN that server will select a winning time, no pattern that is followed. Just luck of the draw that you hit "enter" or "spin" or whatever when that server selects & your entry is the first one that reaches it when it does. My gosh, you guys being so dumb & saying it's "rigged" and playing for years on end complaining without reading makes me quite thankful none of you have won. DUMB

• Bu
    burnedconsum77 Jul 08, 2021

@Chaundrab You must be dumb too cause you bothered to comment. You must feel really high and mighty hiding from behind a keyboard or you must work for them. I personally dont play cause I know its rigged but Im not about to talk down others who do and have hope to win. You dont like the complaints leave the forum. Get off your high horse and stop being an self righteous a**hole.

• Os
    Osstee Dec 15, 2014

I'm almost certain that my entries or supposed entries to the PCH sweepstakes are never really entries. The games seem to be rigged as others have mentioned. I've played the PCH games now for 20 years and I don't really expect to ever win anything, The one and only time I did get an indication that I had won the game changed automatically before I had a chance to react.

I used to buy stuff and magazines from PCH, but about seven years ago PCH blocked my access to making purchases. When I asked about it they claimed that the state of Oklahoma had issued a directive that I could not buy anything from PCH??? Guess this American Indian offended some one some where. I did enjoy buying coins and some magazines but not anymore.

• Os
    Osstee Dec 15, 2014

I've played the PCH games and entered, I think, the win $5000 for life for over twenty years. I'm not sure my entries are ever real. I used to order stuff from PCH often, but some time about seven years ago access to ordering mags and other stuff was taken away and PCH claims that my state is the reason I'm not allowed to buy from PCH anymore.

I'm almost certain the PCH games and big prize are all just scams, but I do them anyway.

• Ba
    babbs64 Nov 02, 2014

Let me tell you what happened to me, I spun the wheel. It stopped on $1000.00 and then suddenly rolled on over to, you won a free entry, or some such garbo. I have been playing PCH for 29 + yrs. You would think I would have enough sense to quit. But like everyone else, I keep thinking there is always that ome chance.
    And have you ever noticed on the spin game where you are supposed to win diamonds to spend, half the time you get cheated out of your diamonds. Or your coins. You never get them, but theyget their Bonus points !!!

• 11
    11tmaste Oct 01, 2014

People saying it's rigged don't understand probabilities. Just because there are 6 spots on the spinner doesn't mean each spot has a 1 in 6 probability. The probability of each spot has to do with how many people play. The odds can be found on the website. So the jackpot slot might have odds of 1 in 250 million while the lose option has odds of 9 in 10. That being said, there's not tons of proof that anybody ever actually wins. Most things like this are overseen by a private party so there is little chance it is rigged. Not sure if they are overseen by a third party or not, but I would assume so given their notoriety.

• Lo
    lousand Aug 31, 2014

I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THE PCH GAMES FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND I HAVE NOT WON A THING. I STOPPED PLAYING THE CASINO, , SINCE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN ANYTHING. I PLAY BINGO EVERYDAY AND CAN NEVER GET THE LETTER "O". IT REALLY IS DEPRESSING TO BE TREATED THIS WAY. I KEEP DROPPING GAMES BECAUSE THEY TAKE UP SO MUCH OF MY TIME. HOW ANYONE WINS 150, 000 TOKENS IN A DAY IS BEYOND ME. I CAN NEVER WIN OVER 80, 000 AND I REFUSE TO SPEND ANYMORE TIME TRYING TO BE THE TOKEN LEADER. ONE GUY SEEM TO WIN THE $100 THREE TO FOUR TIMES A WEEK. HIS NAME IS RICK F. IS THIS POSSIBLE. I'D LIKE TO THINK THIS IS LEGIT BUT I'M NOT SURE. I WISH SOMEONE WOULD FIND OUT FOR SURE IF THIS IS A SCAM OR NOT. I COULD BE DOING BETTER THINGS WITH MY TIME

TommyBoy42954 Aug 03, 2014

I have been playing the Slot/BJ/Bingo games now for I don't know how long. The Slots to the Casino Board are such a crock. If you need "3 Bonuses" you get 2 spins, 4 you get 3 and 5 you get 4. Several times I've received a Sorry there is a Technical problem then it jumps to the next board. The Casino Board Games, Don't make me laugh. The Scratch Off cards you always get a "Sorry this card is not a winner. In "The High/Low Game" I've had the $10, 000.00 Scratch card so many times. I have three months worth of pictures to prove it. The "Big Six Type Wheel, several times it hit the $1, 000.00 then jumped to the 1 $2, 500, 00 Sweepstakes Entry Ticket. The Black Jack Game, if you get the Black Jack you can never get the 21 picking the cards. Don't even get me started on the Bingo Game. I have had J*A*C*K*P*_*T so many times. It's like there's no "O": 3 weeks ago I had the lucky pattern but was told that you win only if they pick your entry. The Recording used to say If you get the lucky Pattern you win automatically, Now it says if you get the lucky patter and your card is drawn you win the Progressive Jackpot. I wish there were a group of Attorneys who had the Brass to file a class action Suit against these Cheats. I'd gladly give them my Memory Cards full of PCH Game Pictures. You have better odds of winning in a Real Casino. What I'd like to know is how do people who play the PCH Inc. Games come up with 109, 000 tokens in 1 day. Most times half the games lock out

BigSasquatch Aug 28, 2021

@TommyBoy42954 To get the daily token count up you must play all home page sweeps and games, all instant win games, all scratch off games enter in all sweeps and watch winners video. after all that you should have a minimum of 300, 000 tokens. If in the bonus picks you get the 40 - 50, 000 picks you could wind up with well over 550, 000 tokens and become a daily leader. I never made the daily leader but have scored over 400, 000 tokens several times now. The point of time involved in these games is the killer. Time is worth money too...

• Pu
    Publisher's Clearinghouse Jul 16, 2014

You people at pch know that your games are set up so there are NO winners. You may post that people have won but it is a lie. Just another trick that you have mastered from Americas communist leaders who possess more onset than they need. When you die you can't take it with you

• It is a complete waist of time to play the PCH games. Believe me you won't win a damn thing. Their games are rigged without a single doubt. If you play the slots, they ask you to gather 5 bonuses, but they only give you 3 spins!!! Then in their blackjack game, if it happen and you get a blackjack they ask you to scratch off some cards and make a 21 number. Well the last card you scratch always turns out to be a 10 and they never reveal the other card!!! The only thing you can win is tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens...

• Ta
    tatumj Mar 13, 2014

Once had scratch off match. God email as winner but it disappeared before I could find out how to use it.

Demond Feb 20, 2014

I am awaiting the letter 'O' for four consecutive weeks now to complete the word J A C K P - T for the BINGO Game. The game starts on Sundays. During Sunday, Monday and Tuesday I got the letters J A C K P - T for four weeks now and the elusive 'O' has not played one time for the other four days of the week. Is that just mere coincidence? No! Complete rigging. Letters already played keep repeating. My colleagues, I will be more than happy to let you know if the 'O' eventually plays. Still two days to complete this week.

Demond Feb 20, 2014

aHeat +2 Votes
    Not only do you not get any diamonds on the last spin, you have to get five bonuses to win money, and only get four or less spins to win those bonuses. It's impossible to win any money. You never get two bonuses on a spin! You are forced to watch the same lame ads over and over and over again. PCH Slots is definitely rigged! Even in Vegas you occasionally win, and with bigger payouts! It's time for either state or fed attorney general to clamp down on PCH fraud...
    Fully agree with all these comments. Having the same experiences.