Pch Casino Gamesrigged, unfair games

J Review updated:

The last game on the PCH Casino games is a wheel that spins to reveal a winning of game entries, money or "spin again". There are 6 or 7 options for the wheel to stop on. But, in the dozens of times I have played the game it has ONLY stopped on "try again" or "1 entry" . It is physically impossible for a wheel to only stop on 2 options out of 6 unless it is rigged that way. It is rigged to not allow a winner.

• Ak
    akagoldminer Feb 24, 2012

I agree The same thing happens with me also. the slots games never win either or the lottery picks for that matter. I belive they are rigged to get you to play and watch the adds between plays. they in turn get money from you playing the rigged games by selling adds that you are forced to watch to continue with game play which you will never win.

• Ce
    cebaker4 Mar 08, 2012

I Also Agree These Games Are Rigged. I have Played All These Games Since About 07/06/2011 And Haven`t Won anything. What Is Going On ?

• i concur wholeheartedly. i have NEVER won ANYTHING! the slots have yielded up to 19 diamonds, but it is impossible to accumulate more than 10 sweeps entries: 1-3 sweeps and 1-2sweeps, 5-1 sweeps and a stream of 'try again' slots. i know it is rigged, but, nonetheless, i do not allow pch to waste my time with the ads...MUTE & MULTITASK! (mute my computer & multitask on other windows/programs during the ads)

• Pa
    Paladin5150 May 01, 2012

I agree with all the above comments. Besides that, over half the time on the last spin on all but the first game, even if you win, it doesn't reward any "diamonds" but just loads the next game. If you do happen to win more than 10 diamonds, you will get "try again" over and over, and maybe one or two "entries". (which are the same as nothing) I've had as many as 10 "try again" in a row which would seem statistically impossible on a truly random wheel spin game. And like I said even if you do win it is usually entries into a sweepstakes that no one ever wins. As for the ads, just refresh / reload your browser and it will skip the ad and load the next game on PCH slots and PCH Lotto.

Marilyn Tungren May 12, 2012

Not only does the wheel ALWAY stop on either try again or 1 sweeps entry, but it always stops on the very SAME try again, with the 1 entry on the left and 2 entries on the right. When this happens 8 or more times in a row on THE VERY SAME SLOT it's clear that the wheel is rigged to be incapable of stopping elsewhere, except for the randomly programmed 1 entry. Aren't there laws that protect the general public from such obvious cheating? After all, the hype is that there really is a chance at winning those cash slot items, but that's a blatant lie.

• Mi
    mikwis24 May 23, 2012

its kinda funny how everyone on here has the same complaint, and the same results when playing these stupid games, probably thinking as I do that... well maybe just maybe I'll win something today???????, but to no avail... the same outcome day in and day out, and then they have the nerve to say at the end of some of the games...(SORRY, THIS GAME IS NOT A WINNER, "BUT" WE HAVE ANOTHER EXCITING (MY ###) GAME COMING RIGHT UP WE THINK YOU WILL ENJOY!!!) I have spammed every PCH e-mail i have received and will continue to spam everyone I receive from now on, I think everyone should boycott the website and all of their bull*%#@ "lotto" or any other games that they show pictures and a fake list of names and places of people that have supposedly won anywhere within the last 10 minutes to 24 hours prior to me playing the same damn thing for days on end and never so much as a 5$ gift card that you see so much of scrolling at the bottom or top of the page you are on while your waisting time playing these silly fraudulent games!!!

• Da
    DaHeat May 24, 2012

Not only do you not get any diamonds on the last spin, you have to get five bonuses to win money, and only get four or less spins to win those bonuses. It's impossible to win any money. You never get two bonuses on a spin! You are forced to watch the same lame ads over and over and over again. PCH Slots is definitely rigged! Even in Vegas you occasionally win, and with bigger payouts! It's time for either state or fed attorney general to clamp down on PCH fraud...

Dennis1022 Jul 16, 2012

Just for today I had 18 diamonds going to the big wheel, I already know that you can't get more entries then 10 no matter how many Diamonds you had. Then as for the Black Jack table Ever time I played it and had 13 I bust by 22. Then if you had 19 or 20 the house wins again because you don't have 21 but the house always comes out with 20. Then on the money wheel, I played everyday and highest tokens is 1000 and have never won money. Popping the balloons, 15000 or 100000 points have never seen a money balloon. The scratch off card I put my cursor on the spot to continue because I know it is a loosing scratch off card.

• Bi
    BillMah Jul 27, 2012

the system is rigged once you have entered your name into it you have either been selected to win something or your lotto scratch off will always come up with one of two patterns of numbers or on the PCH slots game the wheel ALWAY stop on either try again or 1 sweeps entry, but it always stops on the very SAME try again, with the 1 entry on the left and 2 entries on the right. From the very first day you started plat PCH picked you as a winner or a sucker.

• Ju
    Justinian777 Aug 04, 2012

I live in Connecticut and I have the very same complaint. Today, for example, I won 17 spins on the wheel. The first spin landed on a 3 entries, a rarity to be sure. After that, the wheel landed on "try again" 10 times! In all the months I have been playing this, it never once landed on one of the dollar amounts. But it lands repeatedly on "try again, " and there are only 2 of those on the entire wheel! I would also add that the games that lead up to the wheel are also rigged. "Bonus" is repeatedly added to the results, but never once have all the bonus slots been given, so those are wasted spins. Ditto for the scratch games. "This card is not a winner" comes up everyday. It is very discouraging. I am fed up by it and it is becoming a waste of my time. I will continue playing until the Aug. 31, 2012 drawing and that will be it.

• Bu
    Bugmenot1 Aug 05, 2012

Anyone else on the PCH slots after the big wheel when you scratch of for bonus diamonds notice when you click and the space you click clearly won 7 diamonds but instead you win the one closet to it which is always 4 or 3 diamonds.
    I had this happen 4 days in a row and today even when I hit a space for 3 diamonds it still gives me the one next to it which is 2 diamonds.
    I might have to have a desktop screen capture video to show how its so rigged.

• Kk
    kk10 Aug 27, 2012

This has happened to me about four times. Very disappointed!

notmorethan10 Sep 13, 2012

You cannot get more than 10 entries from the wheel. I have gotten a $5 Amazon credit. I have gone to the wheel with 16 diamonds, 18 diamonds and today I had 21 and of course I reached my 10 entries, and my last eight spins were "try again" spaces. That has happened more than once as well. I have gotten double entries and I think even 1 triple entry, but can't get past that 10. I keep hoping that I will spin the lucky 11th entry just to prove my theory isn't correct, but not yet and most likely ever.

• Ta
    tarutaru Oct 12, 2012

I have played every game... The slots are rigged so you cant win, my average is 6 diamonds won from all slots and the highest bonuses I have seen was 4/5.. The wheel is defiantly rigged.. one time i spent half my diamonds on the "try again slot" If you play the lotto you get a cash scratcher at the end.. It will pair up 2 $ amount things if you are lucky and has the exact same layout every time.. the regular scratcher give me coins a lot.. the mini games are a bit worse I would say, Like the bowling one, Today I knocked over all but 1 pin! a first, but got 250 coins... I also like the rigged "rollin' for cash" game, the ball always falls down the bottom and it gives you an undisclosed and random amount of coins. and the new games that are themed around the circus seemed most rigged of all.. Watch the ball bounce all over the place and not go in the pots that are for $$$, or the basket ball that never falls through the hoop but sits there on top of the basket for 2 seconds before it suddenly pushes itself over the edge.

• Di
    diablo135 Oct 25, 2012

I've gotten the 2 and 3 sweeps entry several times. In fact, I just got the 2 sweeps a minute ago. I came to this site looking to see how I can mute the volume on the games. Regardless, the wheel is irrelevant as it's for illustrative purposes only. It says so right on the site.

Here's some info: http://rules.pch.com/viewrulesfacts?mailid=IWE-48-facts

• Ti
    TimeWaster2 May 26, 2019

@diablo135 Link doesn't want to load. Any ideas or a corrected link?

• To
    tomyj1 Nov 08, 2012

two days in a row I started with 2 diamonds and five games later I now have 4, played spin the wheel I collected a total of 3, scratched and have 2 or 3 diamonds for tomorrow, IS IT RIGGED you decide...

• Do
    dogmazone21 Nov 13, 2012

Of course there rigged. Do you actaally believe that they have that much money to just give away, month after month? They would go broke .

• Mr
    mrstee Dec 14, 2012

its mess up u think once something can be legit since they had rumors out there saying its not legit... but still an all they still don't prove us wrong cause, they keep rigging the game... like today i had 16diamonds i knew they wasn't going to give me or anybody nothing... for free not even $5dollars...loll, they need to stop it... did anyone one seen the video of the Guy who suppose to have won 1.25million dollars? the video looks so fake.

cher59 Jan 01, 2013

I have been playing all the PCH lottery-type and roulette-wheel type games for years. I believe they are rigged; I have never won anything, ever. One would think after playing for so long, one would win at least $10 or something. Its just a big scam to throw more advertising at us. I keep hoping and playing though LOL.

• Ro
    rosestockings Mar 24, 2013

I agree wholeheartedly, the same things are happening to me. I got an e-mail today that I'd have to redeem my 4 accumalated before 11:59 p.m. 3/23/13. the thing is I'd played all 4 games and was locked out when I ATTEMPTED to go back to the sites to redeem the diamonds, I tried every site imaginable in search of the diamond exchange vault, there were no more games I could enter for redeemption, so I lose the diamonds, I couldn't get to the wheel and when you do it only stops on an entry or try. playing these games are very time consuming because of those darn ads they reload in order for you to get to the next game.

• Em
    emilyrichey Apr 14, 2013

If any of you were capable of reading, you would have noticed the fine print stating that the wheel is "for illustrative purposes only". Use your favorite search engine (PCH Search & Win) ;) to look up the accurate win to lose ratio.

• Ga
    Gayla J. Apr 18, 2013

I agree with all of the above. No way to get bonus games because there are more bonus squares than you get spins. Bingo never ever lets you get an O. I get other letters in Jackpot over and over again, but have never got an O and have played this every day since it came out. The advertisements are aggravating between each game and who watches or listens to them? I keep the volume off and just watch TV in-between games. Really don't know why I am wasting my time with this bull, think I (and everybody else playing these rigged games) need to get a life!! LOL

Joni Kooken May 04, 2013

I really do think all is totally phony with P.C.H. You ever get that letter stating that someone, with your initials, in your town, are going to win the big prize? I have and never come close to who they say wins. It`s all a come on. This is fraud ! Can`t one of you lawyers out there put a lawsuit against P.C.H. for fraud? All of the games are probably rigged too! Come on Lawyers take on P.C.H. on and you win the millions in a law suit.

• Ir
    IrisA Jun 05, 2013

Its funny how I can predict the exact stop, number of diamonds, and losing scratch offs. its sad that we all don't win. yet its better than actually losing money to a real casino!! I believe there is a winner its just how in one of these post, it said, once you sign up, PCH declares if your a winner or sucker. And if we all fell for "FREE MONEY" than we are all SUCKERS lol. It is fun though

John J. Kuzniar Jun 27, 2013

The same thing happens every time I play(Every Day) It freezes up Gives the same winning prizes AND NO-O on the BINGO game and never changes-I think these games are FIXED and your LYING to your customers and cheating them out of what you advertise. The other day I was spinning the wheel and it stopped on a winning money amount and then it jumped to a different slot on the wheel-THAT'S A BIG RIPOFF - I THOUGHT PCH WAS A RESPECTED COMPANY BUT I GESS I WAS WRONG (THANKS FOR RIPING ME OFF)
    John J. Kuzniar

• Ju
    just want 1 lucky break Jul 04, 2013

i find it very very demeaning to all of us who play these games, you know all of us sit here playing thinking to ourselves well maybe just maybe today will be my lucky day...i could pay my electric bill, rent, car payment etc etc etc..like they promise us..i"ll bet the majority of us scrape by each month just to keep our computers running...it is so sad that people target us with these false claims...you know that wealthy people ARE NOT LOGGING IN to this PCH PHONY LOW DOWN hurtful scam...it is such a sad sad sad world we live in...tears are dripping down my cheek right now, because after reading everyones comments, i am at my wits end and feel like a total worthless heal..just another night going to bed, wondering how were gonna make it thru another month

• Ed
    Edwin 45 Jul 29, 2013

The Casino rullet has stop on $50.00 last knight and $20.00 dollars twice today and the game send me a message telling me that their was an error and had to restart the game again i dont think its fair to do this to your costumers because we spent lots of hours a day playing this games thinking that we can win some cash and all it gives you its diamonds to come back and spent more time on this games the next day so please PCH either fix the problems or suspend the games thanks my name its Edwin Miranda from Perth Amboy NJ.

• Ho
    Hope Cox Aug 07, 2013

I have been playing the slots and when I reach the lucky diamond casino, it will never load. I collect up to nine diamonds a day I am unable to use.
    I would like to think that it is not a rigged game, obviously everyone can not win. If I could just get that one to load maybe, just maybe it would be me..lol...any suggestions would be nice.

• Bo
    bonnie0764 Aug 22, 2013

Every game is rigged on this PCH website. You are never allowed to go above a certain amount in the first three games, such a moo al something, but if you had played it you would know what I mean. The basket ball game, the ball will NEVER go into the basket. Chrips, I have been playing for 1- 1/2 years now and didn't win a buck just for the effort and time you put in.. Then they turn around and threaten you that you won't win because you haven't played in a few days. It's absolutely ridiculous!! It's all a scam!!! I must be crazy to keep on playing this ###!!!]

• Do
    Doris D Oct 22, 2013

I have had the same problem everyone else is experincing. I feel the games are rigged too. I think they should start letting some of us win or they may not have anyone doing it. Im begining to think the people they give those checks to are just actors and no one wins those either.

• On
    OnlyMy2Cents1 Dec 24, 2013

I believe all of you here. The same thing happens to me all the time too. Not only the Casino Games, but even in the slots games. Have you noticed they never give you enough spins to be able to win on the slots games? I don't think you have to play these games to be entered into the PCH Sweepstakes, but if the little games are rigged, then it doesn't leave one much confidence in the way the sweepstakes are run even though they have all these "actual winners." I think they are all rigged.

• As
    ashackley Jan 09, 2014

Ed McMahon once announced my name on TV yet I have never received a check from PCH. I guess I might have a better reason to complain than everyone else who feels that they got cheated. Food stamps ain't fun when I should be rich.

• Pt
    PTurner Jan 14, 2014

Hey I'm with your guys I have been playing like forever and never able to trigger the bonus slots. Here's some one other thing have any ever got the high roller scratch off. It always sorry.

• Br
    brittneyg23 Jan 19, 2014

I've been playing this game for years now search and win and pch lotto and every other game. They're all rigged and the checks on tv are actors there's no way that in the three years that I've been playing this game that I'm not rich by now not even $100.00 $50.00 $20.00 $10.00 nor $5.00

Demond Feb 20, 2014

aHeat +2 Votes
    Fully agree with all these comments. Having the same experiences.

Demond Feb 20, 2014

I am awaiting the letter 'O' for four consecutive weeks now to complete the word J A C K P - T for the BINGO Game. The game starts on Sundays. During Sunday, Monday and Tuesday I got the letters J A C K P - T for four weeks now and the elusive 'O' has not played one time for the other four days of the week. Is that just mere coincidence? No! Complete rigging. Letters already played keep repeating. My colleagues, I will be more than happy to let you know if the 'O' eventually plays. Still two days to complete this week.

• Ta
    tatumj Mar 13, 2014

Once had scratch off match. God email as winner but it disappeared before I could find out how to use it.

• It is a complete waist of time to play the PCH games. Believe me you won't win a damn thing. Their games are rigged without a single doubt. If you play the slots, they ask you to gather 5 bonuses, but they only give you 3 spins!!! Then in their blackjack game, if it happen and you get a blackjack they ask you to scratch off some cards and make a 21 number. Well the last card you scratch always turns out to be a 10 and they never reveal the other card!!! The only thing you can win is tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens and tokens...

• Pu
    Publisher's Clearinghouse Jul 16, 2014

You people at pch know that your games are set up so there are NO winners. You may post that people have won but it is a lie. Just another trick that you have mastered from Americas communist leaders who possess more onset than they need. When you die you can't take it with you

• To
    TommyBoy42954 Aug 03, 2014

I have been playing the Slot/BJ/Bingo games now for I don't know how long. The Slots to the Casino Board are such a crock. If you need "3 Bonuses" you get 2 spins, 4 you get 3 and 5 you get 4. Several times I've received a Sorry there is a Technical problem then it jumps to the next board. The Casino Board Games, Don't make me laugh. The Scratch Off cards you always get a "Sorry this card is not a winner. In "The High/Low Game" I've had the $10, 000.00 Scratch card so many times. I have three months worth of pictures to prove it. The "Big Six Type Wheel, several times it hit the $1, 000.00 then jumped to the 1 $2, 500, 00 Sweepstakes Entry Ticket. The Black Jack Game, if you get the Black Jack you can never get the 21 picking the cards. Don't even get me started on the Bingo Game. I have had J*A*C*K*P*_*T so many times. It's like there's no "O": 3 weeks ago I had the lucky pattern but was told that you win only if they pick your entry. The Recording used to say If you get the lucky Pattern you win automatically, Now it says if you get the lucky patter and your card is drawn you win the Progressive Jackpot. I wish there were a group of Attorneys who had the Brass to file a class action Suit against these Cheats. I'd gladly give them my Memory Cards full of PCH Game Pictures. You have better odds of winning in a Real Casino. What I'd like to know is how do people who play the PCH Inc. Games come up with 109, 000 tokens in 1 day. Most times half the games lock out