Paypal Is Illegally Holding My Moneypaypal is illegally holding my money - reporting to bbb, california office of the attorney general, and united states federal reserve

Paypal is illegally holding my money - reporting to bbb, california office of the attorney general, and united states federal reserve

They are illegally holding my money for 180 days, I have history of disputes, chargebacks or complaints. I have been denied 'appeal' which I was not even in. I cooperated with paypal in sending them my id, my bank account statement and also provided them with my social security # in an effort to confirm my identity. 3 days later and $50 payment from a friend and my account is limited!!!

This is a copy of the e-mail I sent to paypal.

"hello,

I understand paypal’s need for holding funds for credit card charge back purposes, however a review of my account history will reveal that there is no charge back rate or disputes what so ever. My account was open for 2 days before you put a limit on it.

There is no charge backs, disputes, or complaints what so ever. This is not going to happen, my attorney has been contacted and he's advised me to send out this e-mail to you one further time before we report you to all the proper agencies listed in this e-mail.

I feel that any reasonable person would conclude that holding my entire balance for 180 days is excessive and may be viewed by some as punitive or as already stated, an unnecessary abuse of power and perhaps even contrary to the laws of some states.

Please be aware that replying with the standard “this is part of the terms of service that you agreed to” will not satisfy my request, or deter me from filing my complaints with the agencies listed above on the morning of wednesday june 27.

It will be up to those agencies to determine if paypal is operating within the law, abusing power, etc. I am simply seeking a resolution that is fair and in the best interest of both parties.

Thank you for your time again in looking into this matter. I appreciate your help greatly."

If paypal is illegally holding your money too lets get together and report them to the bbb, california office of the attorney general, and united states federal reserve

I will be filing complaints with the following agencies on wednesday morning, june 27, 2012 if I am not satisfied with paypal’s response to this request to release my funds and my account:

The california office of the attorney general

The better business bureau:

Additionally:
The united states federal reserve

(I understand that paypal does not operate as a “bank” which is precisely why they may be interested in such complaints.)

All complaints will be filed “online” wednesday morning june 27, 2012 and written copies will also be sent via certified postal mail. If you are being taken advantage of I urge you to do the same! Remember to fight back and show these big corporations they're not invincible to the law!