Having problems with Sanlam?

Sanlam Customer Service Contacts

+27 860 726 526 (Service & Advice)
+27 219 165 000 (Service & Advice)
+27 219 479 111 (Head Office)
+27 117 786 000 (Sanlam Alice Lane)
+230 266 6800 (Mauritius)
+258 21 494 821 (Mozambique)
+268 24 041 338 (Swaziland)
+255 222 120 188 (Tanzania)
+44 117 975 2125 (United Kingdom)
2 Strand Road

Tanzania
Amani Place, 4th Floor, Ohio Street, Tanzania

Uganda
Plot 18B, Clement Hill Road, Shimoni Office Village, Kampala

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sanlam Customer Service. Initial Sanlam complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sanlam above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sanlam. Discuss the issues you have had with Sanlam and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 26, 2020

Sanlam — Direct axis loan

Took out a loan with Sanlam Sky / DirectAxis with credit protection to pay for my daughters first year at...

Sanlamtrsf provident fund

Good day reader

I resigned from work 2 months ago and I am exiting the fund of sanlam salt provident fund.

My previous employer emailed my claim documents to patty who handles my claim 24 august 2020, and a copy to me.

It is now almost a month later and she did not even register my claim on the system yet?

I phone daily, either she does not answer,
Or she needs another copy of my verification id,
Or she didn't check if she had received it.
Or... Or... Etc etc etc, and even drops the phone in my ear...?
Wow...!!!

I am broke and can't go and steal food for my family?

What am I to do...???

Regards

Ettienne botha

Jul 25, 2018

Sanlam — disability cover claim.

im dignosed with stroke and no longer able to work, my company say i will be paid by sanlam disability...

Apr 21, 2018

Sanlam — salami trust

In November 2017, I've sent quotation for my sister's child Amahle Pamela Nxumalo [protected]. A policy...

Sanlam — funeral cover and the overall bad customer service

I have been trying to add beneficiaries on my funeral plan since last year however, till to date it has not...

Cape Town

Sanlam — Endeavouring to wind up a deceased estate

Sanlam is the Executor of our Late Mothers' Estate. She was a client with ABSA for many years. We are told by...

Durban

SANLAM SKY — Claim

I submitted my claim to sanlam sky I even had to fill in the forms twice I had to pay 2doctors to fill in the...

Cape Town

SANLAM SKY — Refund of premiums

I have taken a funeral plan from Sanlam Sky insurance to insure my mother, I discovered after 10 months that...

sanlam sky( healthcor) — failure to pay out claim

I took a policy ( hospital plan with healthcor which is now called sanlam sky in 2008. In 2011 I was admitted...

SANLAM SKY — DEDUCTIONS ON MY SALARY

I took two policies with Sanlam in June 2009 they were suppose to deduct from my bank account but they never...

SanlamI am just very surprised at your lack of interest

I keep getting mail - presumably confidential - for an individual who does not live at my address. Numerous times I have returned it to sender. As the mail looks important, I thought I would email you on 01 October about the problem. On 02 October I got an automatic reply to say that you would be in contact with me. It is now nearly a month later and I have heard nothing from you.

Surely this is an issue you should respond to promptly. I am trying to assist both you and this individual but it seems that you just don't care.

I have done my job as a concerned citizen. I am just very surprised at your lack of interest.

• Ta
        Takalani Malotsha May 09, 2017

That's just how they are, they don't take customer service seriously I wonder if they have a customer relations manager, their service is very poor, they don't reply to emails.