Paypal Inc — unauthorized charge
I received an email from PayPal Inc.com saying a charge for $189.95 was being put on my credit card for a purchase from John Angels for some Expert Detective Software. I do not know who this is and I certainly did not authorize this charge. The transaction ID 20433666fg486722n. An email to the paypal.inc.com did not go through. I will be forwarding this to local authorities by friday. Your response is important in tracking this charge and the person who allegedly made the purchase.
More Paypal Inc Complaints & Reviews
- CCB/PPC - hard credit inquiry
- Ccb / Bml Paypal Bill Me Later - hard credit check without my authorization
- Paypal Skype - unauthorized billing!
- Paypal Buyer Credit - impossible to pay bill online
- Paypal Ge Money Bank - payments & credits
- Paypal Inc - request to release my funds
- Paypal. Geconsumerfinance.com - won't let you online to pay bill until after your charged late fee
- PayPal - microsoft corporation march 7, 2018 12:51 am $69.99 unauthorized debit out of my account
- Paypal And eBay - chinese ebayers pandora
- PayPal - return shipping on us (will not honor)