Payless Car Rental — service at car rental return
It's disappointing that, in this age of social awareness, there are still some hold-outs where racism is alive and well. On returning my rental car at Maui Airport at around 12:15pm on 10/7/2019, I stopped the car where directed by the Payless person. A short while later, another car driven my a Hawaiian looking person pulled in behind me. The Payless attendant walked straight my car and served the Hawaiian person behind me. When I was finally served by your Angelica, she simply ignored my concern and walked away.
This sort of behavior discourages a person from using your service in the future, even if the vehicle and the price are fine.
My name is David Stewart
Ph number [protected]
Rental agreement # [protected]
Updated by Kiwiclaude, Oct 08, 2019
It was actually 10/8/2019
More Payless Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Payless Car Rental - Fraudulent Repair Charges 
- Payless Car Rental - misleading advertising, old wrecked car, overcharged 
- Payless Car Rental - over charge repairs 
- Payless Car Rental - hidden geographic restrictions on ‘unlimited miles'
- Payless Car Rental - Unconscionable damage claim 
- Payless Car Rental - steal money from my credit card
- Payless Car Rental - chanrging money.
- Payless - Theives 
- Payless Car Rental - payless car rental
- Payless Car Rental - car rental customer service den airport location