Payless Car Rentalreservation was never made our 15 passenger van

L Jul 25, 2019

On 7/24/2019 at 7:30pm I spoke with Denis agent #17008 through the call center who reserved a 15 passenger Van for our church group because online the Las Vegas location said nothing was available. So I thought this was what happened. However Denis confirmed there was a 15 passenger Van still available and we booked for the price of $379.91. I asked that he please email me the reservation conformation and he agreed. I hung up and after 10 minutes I called the Payless car rental back direct number because I hadn't received the conformation email yet and I had forgotten to ask if the Van had unlimited mileage.

So after calling the Payless directly the person on the phone was unable to pull up our reservation I just made and Denis never gave us a conformation number and we still haven't received an email. I then call and spoke with agent Alberto #18290 who reported no reservation was made and that no van's were available. I asked to speak to a manager. If I never called to question the mileage on the van 15 of our church members would have been waiting at the airport at 12am with no transportation. Alberto placed me on hold for 35 minutes waiting on his supervisor to answer. I then hung up and called back and spoke to Isreal agent # unknown. I explained my issue and asked for a supervisor and he shared it was a shift change and the supervisor told me to call back in 30 minutes. I waited until about 9:30pm to call back. I got agent Isreal again but this time he gave his agent number 95281. I explained my previous conversations with the other gentleman and he placed me on a 20 minute hold just to inform me that his supervisor was in a meeting and wasn't sure when he would be able to talk my call. I asked to leave a voicemail and I was told this wan't an option.

I called back for a final attempt before I though of writing this complaint and spoke with Robert. This call was placed at 10:11pm and I was placed on a 5 minute hold and was told that the supervisor was available to speak to me and to just hold while I was being connected. I was on hold for 1 hour 19 min. I finally called from another phone while I was still on hold and the office was closed. This was by far the worst experience I have ever had. I will never recommend this services to anyone. This trip is booked for a group of church members going to see our pastor preach and also to celebrate my grandmothers 75th birthday. Had I not called back and just assumed this reservation was made a buck of elderly men an women would have been left stranded with no transportation or even a sorry form the company.

I know that we have several other churches traveling as well and will make sure to pass this experience along so this doesn't happen to them.