Papa John's Pizza — rude managers, hostile work environment
I am a Papa John's "insider" who has been working at the Montrose location for a little over 6 months. The hiring manager is very unprofessional, and whenever something up front goes wrong, she is very rude to me, even if the problem was not directly caused by me.
This store is a mess, and all the managers but one or two are incredibly rude to their employees. They have the option to fire me, but they will not. I thought seriously about quitting, but I can't until a find another job.
The regional manager is very very negative and uses scare tactics to control employees.
I do wish the managers would be willing to train their employees, to cultivate them, etc. I would be doing much better if someone would actually train me instead of expecting me to figure things out on my own.
More Papa John's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Papa Johns Store - delivery driver took my money!
- Papa John's Pizza - pizza dough uncooked
- Papa John's Pizza - notes from a former pj employee
- WorldWide Papas/Papa John's - fraud
- Papa John's - delivery map area
- Papa John's - bad service
- Papa Johns - that not a pizza
- Papa John's Pizza - horrible customer service
- Papa John's - service
- Papa Johns - does papa john's return left over wrong delivery!?