Papa John's Pizzarude managers, hostile work environment

I am a Papa John's "insider" who has been working at the Montrose location for a little over 6 months. The hiring manager is very unprofessional, and whenever something up front goes wrong, she is very rude to me, even if the problem was not directly caused by me.

This store is a mess, and all the managers but one or two are incredibly rude to their employees. They have the option to fire me, but they will not. I thought seriously about quitting, but I can't until a find another job.

The regional manager is very very negative and uses scare tactics to control employees.

I do wish the managers would be willing to train their employees, to cultivate them, etc. I would be doing much better if someone would actually train me instead of expecting me to figure things out on my own.

• Pa
    pattyjenks Feb 18, 2010

Make sure you rate your bosses on eBossWatch.com so that other potential employees will know what you think about your supervisors.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices