Panera Bread / dirty restaurant

United States Review updated:

I have concerns about the Panera Bread Store on Hwy. 72 in Madison, Alabama. The restaurant has been dirty the last few times I have been there. Today I told the manager that I could not eat in a place so filthy. I should have taken pictures. It was filthy everywhere, dining area, kitchen, etc. I only spent $6.44 and they did not offer to return my money after I did not receive the meal. My Panera Bread member number is [protected]. I thought you should know as I do not intend t return to that particular restaurant. Thanks.

May 20, 2019

Comments

•   May 20, 2019

I have some concerns over the stupidity of your argument. Firstly, yes! You should have taken pictures. Otherwise we would be forced to take your word for the conditions of the restaurant. That being said, we don't take your word. You are wholesale unreliable. How would you know what the conditions of the kitchen were? Do you work there? If so, sounds to me like you've been derelict in your duties. If not, then you were in an area that was restricted and your presence was contributing to any filth that may have existed. Way to cross contaminate, genius.

Also, with how (supposedly) filthy it was, its remarkable that you are whining about not getting the food. If you were so concerned, it would make sense for you to be adamant about NOT partaking in food that was prepared in such an inclement environment. Only spent $6.44? Aren't many food items you can purchase for that sum total of money, but I doubt a manager is going to take your senseless prattle into careful consideration when you aren't even spending enough money to cover minimum wage for an hour. This store would be ecstatic to learn you will no longer be patronizing their location. The other customers will have a far more pleasant environment in which they can dine.

Hope that helps!