Panera Bread — lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
My team at I at work always order delivery from the 3205 Washtenaw Avenue store and after 3 orders on seperate occasions we received the lentil quinoa with cage free egg without the egg or only half the egg. I called the manager and let him know this was happening. He agreed he would have a talk with the team and it would not happen again. It happened again on my next order!
Today I ordered rapid pick up for the first time thinking this would fix the issue. I asked the girl who gave me my order that everything was included. When I got home I was missing my turkey bacon sandwich. My team and I are no longer going to this location because of the constant forgetfulness and now we have spent money on nothing.
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)
- Panera Bread - service and food